Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Paul Thomas is to Mac like JR Rose is to Chuck Asay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

List of don't-s:

1. Don't be racist, sexist, homophobic, or otherwise a bigot.
2. Don't shill for people who fall under (1).

That's it. It's not that hard.

quote:

Yeah sure, of course it's China's fault the United States were completely unprepared for the pandemic, despite the advance warning they'd had. Nothing to do with gutting healthcare, removing CDC response teams, or keeping the country open well past the point it should have been closed because economy. Silly me.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Red dragons breathe fire, not toxic gas. Therefore, the dragon in the picture couldn't have been the culprit. AGC.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hey Ramirez, dying from COVID-19 is far too good for you. why don't go and pick up ebola or something.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Prince Charles opening NHS Nightingale - The new 4,000-bed Nightingale emergency hospital in London was opened by Prince Charles via videolink on Friday"

Telegraph:

Britain’s coronavirus testing scandal: a timeline of mixed messages

Independent:

After Maximilian Pirner.

The i paper:

After Millais.

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

Yeah...this is me.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Glad to get to reuse this old thing.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Cloud Potato posted:

:britain:
Stephen Collins:

:USA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_tiqlBFjbk

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

tbh, I was expecting Jon McNaughton to be the first to deify the MyPillow guy in a Crossing the Delaware re-enactment.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

The hospital ship is the only part of that even remotely true and it's been mishandled like everything else Trump does.
But I guess this is what Trump Country actually believes.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Also the Comfort has treated less than half a dozen patients since it got there so it was just a big publicity stunt anyway.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

It's not at all right Stallie, your apocalyptic horsepeople are missing most of their accoutrements and have the wrong color horses. These are at best rude impostors.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Remember when China gutted the CDC’s pandemic response three years ago

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Pants Donkey posted:

Remember when China gutted the CDC’s pandemic response three years ago

Yeah that was a dastardly move on their part.

Two Inch Bee
Apr 17, 2003
Damn you, Lyle, and damn your style.

Sandpuppy posted:

tbh, I was expecting Jon McNaughton to be the first to deify the MyPillow guy in a Crossing the Delaware re-enactment.

I love that this cartoon is depicting Trump as the Serious Man who is Fighting The Fight and "guy hugging pillow" is part of his team.

Also, Schiff's lifejacket is presumably meant to denote cowardice, or a lack of commitment to the cause? But lifejackets are just a good idea if you're on a boat. Like masks during a pandemic, you might say.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison posted:

GATES GETS THE JACKBOOTS OUT…

“Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship and force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what the dictating outfit offers.”

These are the words of one of our Founding Fathers, Benjamin Rush. He signed the Declaration of Independence. Today his fear is realized, but the medical dictatorship is not undercover. It’s now in our faces and turning us into submissive citizen cattle.

Using fear as a whip, the tyrants have herded We The Sheeple into our homes, where we’ve been told to remain for an indefinite period of time.

Dr. Anthony Fauci is the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. He’s a top medical ‘authority’ who is also good friends with Hillary Clinton and the Deep State. Fauci is a medical Napoleon (though not as tall) who recommends a nationwide lockdown and a month of ‘social distancing.’ These recommendations are unconstitutional, but they are backed up by brute force regardless. Kentucky courts recently ruled that coronavirus patients had to wear GPS ankle monitors if they refuse to stay at home. They say ‘it’s the law.’ Just like that.

The AMA, the WHO, the CDC and the rest of the medical authorities are corrupt and in league with the globalist Deep State. None of them care if our constitutional rights are violated. Our federal government doesn’t care about us, either. Our rights be damned. They think we can be bought off with a paltry thousand bucks or so. Rights that were hard fought for and won by bloodshed are now easily traded in for ’safety.’

Bill Gates is a eugenicist and medical tyrant who controls a foundation that is intertwined with Big Pharma and medical institutions worldwide. His goal is to jab needles containing coronavirus vaccines into the arms of every human being on the face of the Earth. He also wants us all digitally tracked. With each vaccine, Bill wants to add a tiny, digital element which will provide biometric identification. If this isn’t the ‘mark of the beast,’ I don’t know what is.

We have not protested or pushed back against this medical tyranny. That emboldens control freaks such as Gates. Things will get worse. We have already been forced into our ghettos. What’s next, digital arm bands of sorts? (Yes, history does repeat itself). Why not just tattoo us like the Nazis did, Bill? Will you demand bluetooth armbands be worn to wirelessly transmit medical data at all checkpoints? We won’t hear that old phrase “Your papers, please” everywhere because the ‘authorities’ will know automatically.

What will happen if we refuse to be vaccinated, tagged, bagged? The tyrants will punish us. We might be fined. We will be vilified by their lying, mass media. We will not be able to travel, go to public places, or hold a job.

It’s hard-core tyranny and it’s coming our way, but we must resist the ‘mandatory’ vaccinations to come.

Resist the Deep State’s medical tyranny!

—Ben Garrison

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

Now, that's something I didn't expect twenty years ago.

* "Bill Gates, but with Swastikas!" in 2020
* because he pushes for vaccines during a worldwide pandemic

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

The Orange Man is bad AGC.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Ben Garrison, please walk the walk and organize a big rally for like-minded True MAGA Patriots Against Tyranny, showing that you are uncowed and will not accept the unconstitutional "social distancing" rules.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Oh gently caress off Garrison.

Edit: I wanted to make some kinda joke about how he should get infected. But honestly, that rear end in a top hat would just spread it to innocent people.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Helllooooo? Am I the only one connecting the dots here? Wake up sheeple!

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Garrison posted:

“Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship and force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what the dictating outfit offers.”

These are the words of one of our Founding Fathers, Benjamin Rush.

In case anyone's curious, no they aren't. Some of those words essentially didn't exist during his lifetime.

Honestly I'm impressed that he bothered to research what the numbers mean rather than just copying Bromine's.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

NRVNQSR posted:

In case anyone's curious, no they aren't. Some of those words essentially didn't exist during his lifetime.
"Trump 2020, libcucks! MAGA!"
-- George Washington

Two Inch Bee
Apr 17, 2003
Damn you, Lyle, and damn your style.

Stiglich has been getting into Animal Crossing, I see

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

NRVNQSR posted:

Honestly I'm impressed that he bothered to research what the numbers mean rather than just copying Bromine's.

Yeah but he didn't stop the joke when he realized there is no Ma, he just repeated Oxygen's information on that one.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Feinne posted:

Yeah but he didn't stop the joke when he realized there is no Ma, he just repeated Oxygen's information on that one.

That was an edit. :ssh:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bosses will gently caress over employees for anything if they can invent a reason. Seems like a union might solve this problem. Hmm... AGC?

By popular demand posted:

Hey Ramirez, dying from COVID-19 is far too good for you. why don't go and pick up ebola or something.

China actually does have a lot of underhanded influence with the WHO (because China controls a large chunk of their funding) and this has been written about by actual journalists. Look up their treatment of Taiwan. I agree with you about Ramirez though in general.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Apr 5, 2020

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Yeah, we really should take the medical-political statements from men in a period that predates loving germ theory super seriously.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Ah, COVID-19 was the thing to break Garrison and send him to the Ddees Zone.

Been a long time coming honestly.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

:qq: Stop criticizing this comic. Drunk driving racists are losing their jobs because of it, you lazy whiners. :qq:

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.
Ramirez is the classic example of the guy who occasionally has the right criticism of something, but always for the wrong loving reasons.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

That was an edit. :ssh:

Oh lol shows how much attention I usually pay Stiglich.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

This seems like a particularly lovely time to mock low wage labor, especially grocers.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

This seems like a particularly lovely time to mock low wage labor, especially grocers.

It's trying to do the opposite.

Trying.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Discendo Vox posted:

Trying.

Yeah it’s late and I couldn’t conceive of a McCoy having a non awful position.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

endlessmonotony posted:

Ah, COVID-19 was the thing to break Garrison and send him to the Ddees Zone.

Been a long time coming honestly.

No. Garrison has been in the Dees Zone since pretty much the beginning of his career. Look up his opinions on GMOs and Vaccines sometime.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

11 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Discendo Vox posted:

Trying.
Same woman: “Pay him $15 an hour with benefits?? Pfft, anyone can do THAT job.”