Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

His ballsack looks like a potato.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Why are snout's feet like that

Why is that the point where mookie felt the need to inject some ~mongrelman~ physical attributes

Why doesn't snout have 4 thumbs too

Somehow this is what bothers me the most

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

ninjewtsu posted:

Why are snout's feet like that

Why is that the point where mookie felt the need to inject some ~mongrelman~ physical attributes

Why doesn't snout have 4 thumbs too

Somehow this is what bothers me the most

Easier to draw

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
You think before committing to drawing in a ton of nudity to your strip you'd make some effort to work on drawing the human figure.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
From BYOB:

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

rudecyrus posted:

From BYOB:

Much more easy on the eyes than those horrible Mookiedicks

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
So. This I a dream, because Ink Witch fell asleep in a thong, but now she’s completely naked.

Oh, and the river of course.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I just remembered the time Mookie tried coloring his strips and we found out which character was actually black.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I just remembered the time Mookie tried coloring his strips and we found out which character was actually black.

The criminal almost rapist, yes
Incidentally that was the first ever colored strip

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Drunk Theory posted:

So. This I a dream, because Ink Witch fell asleep in a thong, but now she’s completely naked.

Oh, and the river of course.
It's interesting how you, quite seriously, could just omitted the entire last page where the heroine (?) gets them tits out in her sleep and just had the clothed/nude dichotomy that's already been established be the scene cut from life to dream.

But this is also Mookie, a man addicted to being self-indulgently gratuitous and lazily so.

Honestly I can't stop thinking about this, I think this the thing that breaks me in these current times, the sheer lazy gratuity of slappin' her baps out like she's a perky cheerleader in a '85 sex comedy because he's felt he's earned it by showing the protagonist's hog in such a loving undignified manner. I am quite seriously going to talk to friends who will have no loving idea what I'm talking about because I have to just tell someone that I have found a new thing I hate.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Snout's feet look like someone replaced his toes with four cocks.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

snouts book quest is now stymied because the only person supporting him now believes him to have sexually assaulted her in wacky hijinks.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

RandomPauI posted:

Snout's feet look like someone replaced his toes with four cocks.
washington, washington

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I got more enjoyment out of marathoning that show over the past couple days than I ever did from Deegan. Just a single episode is enough to beat that. I care more about learning Phantom Spaceman's true identity than I do whatever the hell is going on with Snout's adventure.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
But how much enjoyment do you get out of...cuddling?

This fuckin’ incel is acting like he just experienced an intimate moment and not had an unconscious woman strip naked and roll onto him.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
hurr hurr i slept with a girl

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

TheHan posted:

But how much enjoyment do you get out of...cuddling?

This fuckin’ incel is acting like he just experienced an intimate moment and not had an unconscious woman strip naked and roll onto him.

So much progress over the last 18 years. Mookie has certainly matured.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

"Last night she took her shirt off in her sleep for no reason and hugged her bare tits to my arm. I didn't get a boner but it kicked rear end."

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

They've spent like a day together and Snout (and probably Mookie) now thinks this qualifies them as a couple. Great.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Just a casual reminder that she doesn't even have a name.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Anyone else imagining these being written in the same tone as Rorschach?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

YF-23 posted:

They've spent like a day together and Snout (and probably Mookie) now thinks this qualifies them as a couple. Great.

Two days.

But it's been like six months for Mookie!

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I hate what this comic has done to me, but all I can do is laugh.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
I mean, they've had two naked dreams, she's slept with him topless, and he doesn't know her name. They're a couple now, let's move on.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Gonna be super awkward when she wakes up and tells him she thought their relationship was totally platonic. Then he'll mentioned seeing her naked in his dreams and she'll get weirded out and leave.

Also she blew up your house Snout. Have some self-respect.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

I utterly refuse to believe an adult married man in a healthy relationship with a woman wrote this.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

Safari Disco Lion posted:

I utterly refuse to believe an adult married man in a healthy relationship with a woman wrote this.

Why would you assume any relationship Mookie is in is healthy? What skeeves me out is that he has a child.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Hostile V posted:

"Last night she took her shirt off in her sleep for no reason and hugged her bare tits to my arm. I didn't get a boner but it kicked rear end."

Read this post like 6 hours ago and still laughing at how accurately it sums up the weird dumbness of these past pages.

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008

Invisible Clergy posted:

Why would you assume any relationship Mookie is in is healthy? What skeeves me out is that he has a child.

Can we please not go down this creepy "Mookie is bad at comics and writing, so his relationship with his wife and child must not be good!" road? It's really gross speculation, and can massively derail the thread at best. His comic is bad enough without bringing his personal life into it.

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011
From what I hear Mookie has never had sex and his child is adopted and hates him.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

None of the nudity so far has offended me.

But this page. It offends me.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

Outstanding edit.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

oh my loving god

I love y'all. Seriously. This is the best thread on these dead gay forums right now.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
It's from BYOB again, but it needs to be here too.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

just loving lol that he still doesn't know her name

like it's not even important to him

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

rudecyrus posted:

It's from BYOB again, but it needs to be here too.

Can you please link to this fabled byob thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

The Little Death posted:

Can you please link to this fabled byob thread

It's actually in Crew Chat.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3822798