Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
we're done talking so why bother prolonging this.

Eat The Rich posted:

Is there a case on toal aside from him being a jerk?

read the OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Toalpaz posted:

read the OP

poo poo sorry

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
not digging the toalpaz vote cuz its been a while since they signed up for mafia and it'll be a bummer to chuck em this early

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

not digging the toalpaz vote cuz its been a while since they signed up for mafia and it'll be a bummer to chuck em this early

they have self voted and I don't believe in rewarding that sort of performative outrage so my vote is staying where it is

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Mr. Steak posted:

really? this is the 3rd game I've played with them in the last 2 weeks.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toalpaz posted:

Cause there's a bunch of good options on the table and I still really wish Dragon or Hum could get lunched instead, for one

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votecount for Day 1

Toalpaz (6): Sandwolf, spacing in vienna, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Your Personal Muse, Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz
Mr. Humalong (2): Bifauxnen, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Gamerofthegame, Bifauxnen
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Dragonatrix, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
SolusLunes (1): Mr. Steak, Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich
flerp (1): b-minus1
Dragonatrix (1): Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Bifauxnen, spacing in vienna, Mr. Humalong, spacing in vienna, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz
b-minus1 (1): Amnistar, Amnistar, flerp
Amnistar (0): Your Personal Muse, spacing in vienna, spacing in vienna, Your Personal Muse
Your Personal Muse (0): Gamerofthegame, Amnistar, Gamerofthegame, Amnistar
Mr. Steak (0): Mr. Humalong, Your Personal Muse, Amnistar, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Your Personal Muse
Bifauxnen (0): flerp, Toalpaz, flerp, Toalpaz
Gamerofthegame (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen

Not Voting (4): Dancer, Eat The Rich, merk, SolusLunes

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 05th, 2020 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 1 hour, 12 minutes.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

no one else is willing to move to dragon. I've been the only person discussed for 3 hours

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

We could vote dancer the person who literally hasn’t shown up at all

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Sandwolf posted:

We could vote dancer the person who literally hasn’t shown up at all

And Solus

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Voting one of the two extreme lurkers feels like a bad idea to me. We can flip a coin and kill one tomorrow

or hope the scum team plays ball and kills one for us, but if one of them is scum that's not going to happen

and the scum team are a bunch of loving morons and will kill me anyway for being top poster

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
shut up, scum

##vote toal ugh

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Gamerofthegame posted:

shut up, scum

##vote toal ugh

nice performance

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I think I would rather have gamer or ETR

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

why

i'm whatev on me but why etr, who has lurked just as hard and not done this weird bit, over toal (or dragon)

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I thought we were friends!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Gamerofthegame posted:

why

i'm whatev on me but why etr, who has lurked just as hard and not done this weird bit, over toal (or dragon)

I don’t like this lunch. I know I’m voting for it but it’s an easy lunch that scum can jump onto because they can pretend they are mad at Toal or tsk tsk us for murdering him.

I am much more inclined to lunch ETR over you. I didn’t like his response to my question about the Toal lunch and he seems to be scrambling to find a place to park his vote that won’t be suspicious.

Im still weary of Amni, but I think Amni’s points re: Toal’s misrepresentation of Amni’s history are correct, which of course refuted my case that Amni wasn’t really scumhunting.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
For the record, I still think Toal is scum for the points Amni raised, I just think they are not the best choice today.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don’t like this lunch. I know I’m voting for it but it’s an easy lunch that scum can jump onto because they can pretend they are mad at Toal or tsk tsk us for murdering him.

Not trying +1 people but this is exactly how I’m feeling with the sudden quietness.

Who’s here?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Eh

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

I am much more inclined to lunch ETR over you. I didn’t like his response to my question about the Toal lunch and he seems to be scrambling to find a place to park his vote that won’t be suspicious.

Im still weary of Amni, but I think Amni’s points re: Toal’s misrepresentation of Amni’s history are correct, which of course refuted my case that Amni wasn’t really scumhunting.

I’m sorry, murdering them, not him

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ugh even if there's multiple people under 10 posts, we only get one freebie lunch on the bunch tomorrow. So voting one of the absolute lurkers wouldn't even be as pointless as I thought. Just a really miserable state of affairs.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I’m back

Gamerofthegame posted:

shut up, scum

##vote toal ugh

If toal flips scum, we’re going after you next

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
##vote toal

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Welp I'm here with the ability to hammer, but are there enough people here to still do a switch?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I’ll switch

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m here, voting Toal but would love to move to a lurker

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

Welp I'm here with the ability to hammer, but are there enough people here to still do a switch?

who would you want to switch to?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Can we do ETR

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Amnistar posted:

who would you want to switch to?

Obviously Dragon or Hum, currently in that order, but there doesn't seem to be much consensus there. Please loving remember this if I'm dead tomorrow btw, folks.

Merk or Dancer or Solus would be great lurker lunches. Merk would be my preference rn for whatever the hell that was.

I'd also switch to Gamer or ETR. I'd rather not switch to voting you rn Amni, since I'm not feeling quite as suspicious anymore. It's not totally gone yet, but I'd sooner get to work on the lurker pile first.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote ETR

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I'd switch to Dancer, and if we don't will push to use our free kill on the tommorrow.

Not feeling the dragon or hum cases personally, wouldn't switch for them.

I could be convinced to do ETR though. Do we have enough people around to make the question worth considering?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote ETR

I will switch back if need be

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I'm here and would be ok swapping to one of the 4 names people are listing (Dancer, ETR, Merk, Solus)

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote etr

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

##vote ETR

Will be around till deadline.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

this feels like a last-minute town lunch though, tbh

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote etr

I'll be around

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Amnistar posted:

I'd switch to Dancer, and if we don't will push to use our free kill on the tommorrow.

Not feeling the dragon or hum cases personally, wouldn't switch for them.

I could be convinced to do ETR though. Do we have enough people around to make the question worth considering?

ETR only focused on lurkers and had that weird response to my question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

I’m back

If toal flips scum, we’re going after you next

i was on the hum train before hand!!