Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Yeah as far as I'm concerned the only reason to hope he dies soon is, the admittedly reasonable given his wealth and whiteness, fear he gets out early.

Seeing Cosby's bitter tantrums from behind bars is heartwarming and I'm sure Weintsein's will be too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I hope he dies in prison 22 years and 364 days into his sentence.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

AceOfFlames posted:

And digging graves. If he is put digging graves, I will lmao forever.

He won't be. Riker's Island handles that and it's a jail, not a prison. The bright side is that NY's prison system isn't privatized so he won't be able to buy his way into minsec.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So seriously, can Trump pardon him or offer him some sort of clemency? Not unless it was a federal charge right?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Trump can not pardon him.

But also the right wing made a big deal about Weinstein being evidence of Democrats being the real monsters so he probably wouldn't anyway.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

STAC Goat posted:

Trump can not pardon him.

But also the right wing made a big deal about Weinstein being evidence of Democrats being the real monsters so he probably wouldn't anyway.

yeah i get the immediate "trump loves pardoning garbage human beings" angle but Harvey Weinstein was a huge democratic donor for years and years and had lots of sway with the Clintons, which is a worse crime than actual literal rape to Trump and his band. He's staying in prison for hopefully the rest of his life.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well rich white man who raped people. It's like looking in a mirror for Trump.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Rhyno posted:

Narcissists have an unusual relationship with mirrors. Especially accurate ones.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

DC Murderverse posted:

yeah i get the immediate "trump loves pardoning garbage human beings" angle but Harvey Weinstein was a huge democratic donor for years and years and had lots of sway with the Clintons, which is a worse crime than actual literal rape to Trump and his band. He's staying in prison for hopefully the rest of his life.

Yeah, for all of Trump's flaws he's not like just seeking out monsters to pardon. All the monster's he's pardoned have heavily donated to him, courted his pardon, or been signal boosted hard on RWM as victims of an evil liberal deep state. Weinstein didn't get the call because they went the other way with him and turned him into one of the Illuminati people pulling the strings of the Democrats and deep state and evidence of their corruption.

And yeah, Trump doesn't see himself in Weinstein. He doesn't see himself in anyone unless it elevates him.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Rhyno posted:

Like was gonna say something about that being unfair, all of Weinstein's victims were over 18, but, decided to double check something and, of course.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Epstein is clearly doing some stolen valor there.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Skwirl posted:

Like was gonna say something about that being unfair, all of Weinstein's victims were over 18, but, decided to double check something and, of course.

If you're into Epstein assassination theories, Weinstein should be high on your list of people who would definitely bankroll that if they thought they could get away with it.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Kate Beckinsale on an encounter with Weinstein. Just don't read the comments:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ngeZOASEN/?igshid=170xeyz9ywq3g

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Oh bother

https://twitter.com/davewith4es/status/1238591461567987713?s=21

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

From context I assume that is Winnie the Poohs voice? Didn't Disney very publicly fire him last year? I guess that would be why, or was it a different guy?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I know there was a big messy divorce but I don't remember the outcome of it. Both sides had a lot of real hosed up things to say about the other

Edit: yeah Winnie the Pooh is a big one but dudes done an insane amount of Disney work

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Len posted:

Both sides had a lot of real hosed up things to say about the other

This really doesn't sound like a Johnny Depp situation though, from all the messed up stuff coming out about Cummings I'd say he's at least mostly at fault if not almost entirely.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Weinstein got the roni.

https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1241830489893339137

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Lol

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
He is probably very hosed then. I'm glad of it.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Oh. Good.

Good.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Well, to put it bluntly, the prison system is almost certainly overrun with Covid if a VIP like Harvey has it.

Name Change fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Mar 23, 2020

garycoleisgod
Sep 27, 2004
Boo

Sodomy Hussein posted:

Well, to put it bluntly, the prison system is almost certainly overrun with Covid if a VIP like Harvey has it.

Yeah, you would think ironically that a prison would be one of the safer places to avoid a virus, as outside contact is going to be very limited. Wonder how it got to him, via his visitors, an infected fellow inmate or if a guard brought it in.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
Prisons are close quarters for a confined population with lovely healthcare, and no one gives a toss about prisoners' well-being. They are notorious breeding grounds for infection.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Well that's the second best thing after being forced to dig graves!

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

Prisons are close quarters for a confined population with lovely healthcare, and no one gives a toss about prisoners' well-being. They are notorious breeding grounds for infection.

True. And that's probably globally.
The small measles outbreak in Mexico city originated in a prison, by two inmates and it seems it got passed to visitors and then out in to the city (and even in to other prisons!).

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Sodomy Hussein posted:

Yeah, I feel like this is the important thing to consider here. If Harvey Weinstein has it, then so does basically everybody in prison, and a lot of those people are people we wouldn't be cheering for the death of.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
It’s bad news, actually. If he dies that’s like... 22.75 years of his sentence that he gets to skip out on

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
He wasn't going to make it that long anyway.

Plus, ya know, he'd be dead.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
LIVE drat YOU, LIVE

(stomps on Weinstein’s chest twice, then blows on his face twice with a can of compressed air)

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

I don't fault you for feeling that way, tbh.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

if he stops popping chubs the world will be a better place

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
For anyone who still cares about him, Louis C.K. has just released a new hour for $8 on his website and it’s probably going to make him a gazillion dollars.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I hope he fails

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/curtis_cook/status/1246543371050446849?s=21

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Bust Rodd posted:

For anyone who still cares about him, Louis C.K. has just released a new hour for $8 on his website and it’s probably going to make him a gazillion dollars.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Her tweet is getting well actually’d to hell
https://twitter.com/tiffstevenson/status/1246502267873898499?s=21

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

God dammit Rapaport, I thought you were better than that.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

People have(had) positive opinions of michael rapaport?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

It'd be at least another month of this poo poo before I'd be willing to watch him jack off, literally or metaphorically speaking.