Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

3 star town achieved

when does kk slider show up? the very next day?

Yeah, he'll give a performance first thing when you play that day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Oh no no

I can't find the turnip seller and can't go five steps without someone landing/leaving

Shouldn't've admired your layout for so long, oddium, but it's primo!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

thanks my main inspirations are the hm64 town and the chulip town

Idia
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
The reddit post about Sakura DIYs are in the red balloons and all balloons spawn every 5 mins around the eastern part of the beach is correct. I got 2 DIYs from it, a wand and the pink wooden wall. The first 2 was one from Isabelle and one luckily I found in a bottle. I've also found a bamboo DIY in a green balloon and a decent object in a blue one. You could just ignore the easter ones but I need those DIYs too to make up for the fact that I barely play during the week. Red balloons may be spawning every 20-30 mins but check every 5 I guess. In the meantime I'm catching a bunch of petals.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

And Rocket is moving in tomorrow (Beardo moved in today).

Because I'm not saying no to a race car driving villager.

Villager list, in order of moving in: Jay, Pashmina, Anchovy, Lily, Flora, Beardo, and Rocket

iospace fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Apr 5, 2020

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Turnips are 93, Dodo Code is F9P24. Gates are open. Edit: Doctor's masks are first come, first served, I have a few at the gate.

The Lobster fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Apr 5, 2020

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012
Oh lord, people keep coming and going am I gonna be trapped in Alfonso's house

He's crafting a stone table by the way!

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I was really considering being stubborn and refusing to let Rodney move in from the campsite, even though the game wouldn't progress. Then I remembered I had 2 amibo cards from New Leaf that were inoffensive so I invited him and immediately kicked him out.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I only just managed to catch the turnip sale this morning.

Considering how big a part of the weekly loop the stalk market is the window for buying them is incredibly harsh. Why can't it be all day on Sunday?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

GoodBee posted:

I was really considering being stubborn and refusing to let Rodney move in from the campsite, even though the game wouldn't progress. Then I remembered I had 2 amibo cards from New Leaf that were inoffensive so I invited him and immediately kicked him out.

Look up Rodeny to give you some crap about kicking him out but then I saw him... good call.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?
If anyone still needs turnips, I’m open. Selling at 95.

She’s corralled just north of the airport.

https://turnip.exchange/island/89d11281

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Dropped off some peaches and left with some cherries, apples, and a lovely pair of corduroy pants. :v:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Sometimes you just feel the groove
https://twitter.com/SecksWrecks/status/1246799452901265409?s=19

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost

oddium posted:

turnips for 90 bells

H1JVR

I got the codes mixed up and thought I was going to Mega64's island but, I got 300 more turnips at 90 so still a win. I hope you don't mind me buying that trash can and that you have some use for those peaches I left!

derra
Dec 29, 2012

oddium posted:

turnips for 90 bells

H1JVR

Thanks!!! I didn’t quite know what to leave but left a dress and fruit at your house :)

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Bussamove posted:

Dropped off some peaches and left with some cherries, apples, and a lovely pair of corduroy pants. :v:

Much appreciated!

Thanks for the peaches and oranges, everyone! Joan's wandering on the west beach for any newcomers, gonna go AFK for a bit but feel free to stop buy and shop and explore and whatever else! Still plenty of cherries to go around!

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

oddium posted:

turnips for 90 bells

H1JVR

Thanks a lot! I left some stacks of fruit and bamboo.

Also, it's my first time doing online in this... when the "PLEASE CLOSE THE WINDOW" thing appears, is that delaying everyone else on the island or something? Or is that so that an incoming visitor's cutscene can play?

Am I not allowed to open up my phone when visiting? Just curious about how this works.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Thanks to "Porkins" for the radio, I hope you enjoyed your visit and got plenty of turnips. I'm AFK but the gate is still open for anybody else interested.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Pls post a code for buy turnips, I was passed out drunk for mine.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

ErrEff posted:

Also, it's my first time doing online in this... when the "PLEASE CLOSE THE WINDOW" thing appears, is that delaying everyone else on the island or something? Or is that so that an incoming visitor's cutscene can play?

Am I not allowed to open up my phone when visiting? Just curious about how this works.

It’s preventing someone from coming or leaving because the game has to save.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

ErrEff posted:

it's trying to get everyone in a state where it can save the game and sync everything for the person joining/leaving. otherwise the person joining/leaving gets denied because of "interference"

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Sekenr posted:

Pls post a code for buy turnips, I was passed out drunk for mine.

The Lobster posted:

Turnips are 93, Dodo Code is F9P24. Gates are open. Edit: Doctor's masks are first come, first served, I have a few at the gate.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

ErrEff posted:

It means someone is trying to get to the island and they can’t because your phone is open.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Ah, okay. I'll make sure not to use the Minus button.

Sheesh, the online implementation in this sure is weird.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Great island oddium. I dropped 40k on the ground near the beach, hope you got it

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

yeah thanks

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
wtf do I get bamboo from and also how do i get other fruits

Tenik
Jun 23, 2010

Opening up Humble for a bit while I take care of stuff.

Dodo code: CGJP0

Highlights:

Shop has tarot set, purple rose wall, black chic tearoom wall, and dark harringbone flooring

Tailors have kappa caps, pixel glasses, heart apron, tennis sweater, long floral skirts, casual kimonos (masculine)

Turnips are for sale for 95 bells

Antonio is currently teaching how to make pear beds. Take a right on the road out of the airport, he's the second house.

I also have some free fruit and leaf masks up for grabs by my airport

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

track day bro! posted:

wtf do I get bamboo from and also how do i get other fruits

Come to my town, I have bamboo and every fruit

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

oddium posted:

turnips for 90 bells

H1JVR

Thanks, left some oranges and pears for you!

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

J7KB9

Turnips are 91 bells and thankfully she's in the main resident area by the airport so you can pop in and out if you want.

I also have two gifts for Northern guys. Pine bonsai tree and an acorn pichette. They're near the stone table to the right of my house.

Oh yeah, apples are my fruit but I have all the others too

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Poor CJ. First time he's ever visited me and he shows up on the day when all my rivers and ponds are mostly dried up due to reconstruction

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Guy I know had his shop selling turnips for 300 this morning in his town while I had 96 priced Turnips

I 'got this bread' as the kids say

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

thank you everyone for the gifts

it's 11am here so one hour left for 90 bell turnips. she's on the right beach still

H1JVR

Fru Fru
Sep 14, 2007
We're gonna need a bigger boat...and some water.

The Lobster posted:

Thanks for this!

One of my villagers said there is gonna be a meteor shower in my town tonight. I assume he isn’t just making poo poo up so if there is I will try to open my gates for a while.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Closed my island for today. Thanks to everyone who visited!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Also thanks for the messages!

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Turnips are 93, Dodo Code is F9P24.

One hour left.

Btw, Boone is moving out if anyone is interested.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

oddium posted:

turnips for 90 bells

H1JVR

You are Ukranian? Хаха жыве Беларусь

where is the pig?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!