Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOUR BEER FREEZE, DAMNIT

RatHat posted:

It’s because they make their nest in the middle of highly travelled areas and then get mad when anything goes near it. Geese aren’t nearly as assholish when they’re not protecting a nest. They still poop everywhere though.

One time, some geese made their nest right in front of our office main doors. Obviously they had a bunch of babies, and they'd parade them around, through the shop, etc. Also when they were in their nest they would hiss at customers trying to come in. It would have been adorable if they didn't poo poo everywhere. Then one day somebody brought their dog to work, it got out of the truck, killed one baby, and mauled another. The rest fled into traffic and all but one adult and one baby got run over, causing a huge pile up (we're right next to a 60 km/h road but it's basically a freeway and everyone does 90) and resulting in at least one car needing to be towed away. We never saw the two survivors again.

That's my goose story, thanks for reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I worked as a waiter for a few years at a bunch of different places and this is the physical embodiment of every single chef I have ever met.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
https://www.dw.com/en/venezuelan-navy-boat-rams-german-cruise-ship-and-sinks/a-53002237

quote:

A Venezuelan Navy patrol boat purposefully collided with a German cruise ship in international waters off the South American country, German media reported on Friday.

quote:

According to the statement, the captain requested time to contact his company when the Resolute was shot at by the Navy patrol vessel.

The smaller vessel then approached the starboard side at an angle of 135 degrees and collided with the cruise ship. It then repeatedly rammed the larger vessel, before beginning to take on water, local media reported.

As the patrol boat sank, the 44-strong crew was quickly rescued by another vessel.

The cruise ship, which flies the Portuguese flag, suffered minor damage as it has a reinforced hull for cruises off the icy Antarctic.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

gently caress these are amazing. This dude is hilarious.

Liked and subscribed. Smashed that poo poo hard

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Not even 1% funny, but good videos because he doesn't waste much time and makes it simple.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zopotantor posted:

Hail Seitan!

:lol:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

mind the walrus posted:

Not even 1% funny, but good videos because he doesn't waste much time and makes it simple.

Not even 1%?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Check your funny meter.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
That number has been bothering me for a different reason. It's also the maximum reading on low level funnymeters. They gave us the number they HAD, but I think the true number is much, much higher.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Why did I see cat memes on the roof?

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost

various folks posted:

ramen horror

Here you go.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Powerful.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Bojo in hospital now.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

gschmidl posted:

Bojo in hospital now.

I bet he doesn't have to worry whether there is enough oxygen for him.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/skynews/status/1246896889859117057?s=21 lol

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52177125

If ya want deets.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.
Remember:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3NAx3tsy-k

chaosrefined
Dec 27, 2012

Already gone, what was it?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

chaosrefined posted:

Already gone, what was it?

I'm guessing news about Boris.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Bonus CNN fuckup:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Fear not! Pat Robertson has figured out where this dastardly virus came from! Not China! VA-China!

https://mobile.twitter.com/soapachu/status/1246793653294686208

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Committing oral sex" is my new favorite sentence fragment.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Toei got coypright claimed on Youtube.

"What's the Schaden?" Well, Toei are *enormous assholes* about copyright claiming anything even vaguely related to Super Sentai or Kamen Rider on Youtube, so when they tried to release a whole bunch of episodes themselves, onto their own official Youtube channel, the autofilters banned and reported Toei. To themselves. That's what you get, you enormous dicks!

E: It's back now, but still schaden to me.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Apr 6, 2020

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

gschmidl posted:

Bonus CNN fuckup:

Was it suppised to say "meh"?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Purgatory Glory posted:

He has? It’s a simple space issue

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Purgatory Glory posted:

Given how even the people who work with him seem to hate him I'm gonna guess no

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://i.imgur.com/YQFKwiU.gifv

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
oof, saw liveleak and was not expecting that ending like that! :D

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I worked as a waiter for a few years at a bunch of different places and this is the physical embodiment of every single chef I have ever met.

When I'm cooking I listen to Harmontown podcasts and I'm at the point where they do a run of shows in Australia, and half of every show is just them making fun of 'ozzy slang and culture, so the making GBS threads on Tasty Cheese (their version of Kraft Singles?) resonates with me.

e:

Popoto posted:

That number has been bothering me for a different reason. It's also the maximum reading on low level funnymeters. They gave us the number they HAD, but I think the true number is much, much higher.

:toxx:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Takes No Damage posted:

When I'm cooking I listen to Harmontown podcasts and I'm at the point where they do a run of shows in Australia, and half of every show is just them making fun of 'ozzy slang and culture, so the making GBS threads on Tasty Cheese (their version of Kraft Singles?) resonates with me.

e:

Tasty cheese is just cheddar. You can get it grated, sliced, in blocks etc. Normal cheddar stuff. It's just called that here so when only cheese that comes from the cheddar region of the moon is allowed to be called 'cheddar' then we don't have to rename anything.

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Inceltown posted:

Tasty cheese is just cheddar. You can get it grated, sliced, in blocks etc. Normal cheddar stuff. It's just called that here so when only cheese that comes from the cheddar region of the moon is allowed to be called 'cheddar' then we don't have to rename anything.

that's weird because not even in europe do they give a poo poo about where the stuff they call cheddar in the supermarket comes from. The EU PDO for the famous cheese produced in Cornwall, England is "West Country Farmhouse Cheddar."

GrandMaster
Aug 15, 2004
laidback

Takes No Damage posted:

e:

These are our version of kraft singles, not tasty cheese.

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tasty cheese refers to low-tier cheddar basically here in aus

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

gschmidl posted:

Bojo in hospital now.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

BurgerQuest posted:

Tasty cheese refers to low-tier cheddar basically here in aus

:shepface:
We wouldnt be able to call it that in america.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Hihohe posted:

:shepface:
We wouldnt be able to call it that in america.

Why can't you call it tasty?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/sportscenter/status/1246976272762372097?s=21

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Korgan posted:

Why can't you call it tasty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger