Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

no one attacked toal, people asked them to explain their random driveby votes and their one-liner case on amni

i still have to read the entire part of thread there that happened (during night)

im hesitant to vote toal before doing so, and so i want to hit etr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

##vote toal

I'd prefer we kill Toal today.

if we no lunch everyone can blame me

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
if we hit 5 minutes I am moving my vote back to Toal

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

if we no lunch everyone can blame me

and then you can go gently caress yourselves

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Mr. Steak posted:

i still have to read the entire part of thread there that happened (during night)

im hesitant to vote toal before doing so, and so i want to hit etr

why

they're both lurkers who made a weird post!!

help the dragon/etr/toal pushes feel like the weirdest thing

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Votecount for Day 1

Eat The Rich (6): Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse, Mr. Steak, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Gamerofthegame, Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong
Toalpaz (4): Sandwolf, spacing in vienna, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Your Personal Muse, Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Gamerofthegame, b-minus1, Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Gamerofthegame, Mr. Humalong
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Dragonatrix, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
merk (1): Eat The Rich
Mr. Humalong (1): Bifauxnen, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Gamerofthegame, Bifauxnen, Gamerofthegame
b-minus1 (1): Amnistar, Amnistar, flerp
Amnistar (0): Your Personal Muse, spacing in vienna, spacing in vienna, Your Personal Muse
SolusLunes (0): Mr. Steak, Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich, Mr. Steak
flerp (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Dragonatrix (0): Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Bifauxnen, spacing in vienna, Mr. Humalong, spacing in vienna, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen
Your Personal Muse (0): Gamerofthegame, Amnistar, Gamerofthegame, Amnistar
Mr. Steak (0): Mr. Humalong, Your Personal Muse, Amnistar, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Your Personal Muse
Bifauxnen (0): flerp, Toalpaz, flerp, Toalpaz
Gamerofthegame (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen

Not Voting (3): Dancer, merk, SolusLunes

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 05th, 2020 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 5 minutes.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I would vote Toal to prevent a no-lunch as well

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
loving hell I can't get votefinder to update, it's not right in the op and not right in the website either, can someone post?!

I hate the ETR switch, people piled on like crazy, there would be more traction if he was scum.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

##vote Toal

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

oh right five minutes.

##vote toal

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

rolecop the person below you on the list btw

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im really not liking the tone of this game right now.

regardless of what happens, lets all take a breather tonight and come back to thread with fresh minds and an understanding that this is a game that's supposed to be fun

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Votecount for Day 1

Toalpaz (6): Sandwolf, spacing in vienna, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Your Personal Muse, Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Gamerofthegame, b-minus1, Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Gamerofthegame, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Eat The Rich
Eat The Rich (5): Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse, Mr. Steak, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Gamerofthegame, Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar
Mr. Humalong (1): Bifauxnen, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Gamerofthegame, Bifauxnen, Gamerofthegame
Amnistar (0): Your Personal Muse, spacing in vienna, spacing in vienna, Your Personal Muse
merk (0): Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich
Dragonatrix (0): Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Bifauxnen, spacing in vienna, Mr. Humalong, spacing in vienna, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen
Mr. Steak (0): Mr. Humalong, Your Personal Muse, Amnistar, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Your Personal Muse
Gamerofthegame (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 05th, 2020 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 4 minutes.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Omfg

##vote Toal

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

spacing in vienna posted:

loving hell I can't get votefinder to update, it's not right in the op and not right in the website either, can someone post?!

I hate the ETR switch, people piled on like crazy, there would be more traction if he was scum.

https://votefinder.org/game/hidden-role-2#votecount

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

##vote hum

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote Toal

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

##vote toal

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Gamerofthegame posted:

rolecop the person below you on the list btw

This is a great idea though.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Votecount for Day 1

Toalpaz (9): Sandwolf, spacing in vienna, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Your Personal Muse, Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Gamerofthegame, b-minus1, Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Gamerofthegame, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Eat The Rich, Bifauxnen, Your Personal Muse, Gamerofthegame
Eat The Rich (2): Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse, Mr. Steak, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Gamerofthegame, Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Bifauxnen, Gamerofthegame, Your Personal Muse
Mr. Humalong (1): Bifauxnen, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Gamerofthegame, Bifauxnen, Gamerofthegame, Gamerofthegame, Gamerofthegame

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 05th, 2020 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 3 minutes.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Gamer, why hum then toal?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i was gonna disagree, but i actually would love to rolecop sandwolf, so lol ok

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

scum won't do it but ok

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

:redhammer:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votecount for Day 1

Toalpaz (9): Sandwolf, spacing in vienna, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Your Personal Muse, Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Gamerofthegame, b-minus1, Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Gamerofthegame, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Eat The Rich, Bifauxnen, Your Personal Muse, Gamerofthegame
Eat The Rich (2): Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse, Mr. Steak, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Gamerofthegame, Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Bifauxnen, Gamerofthegame, Your Personal Muse
Mr. Humalong (1): Bifauxnen, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Gamerofthegame, Bifauxnen, Gamerofthegame, Gamerofthegame, Gamerofthegame

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 05th, 2020 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 2 minutes.

:redhammer:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
:rip: Toalpaz, Seventy Two – (Town-Aligned Pokemon Trainer) was lunched Day 1. :rip:

quote:

During the day, you may catch another player in your pokeball. Said player is jailed for the rest of the day and night cycle. You may not use this ability on the same player twice in a row or it will fail.

During the night, you may target a player to use the power of the player caught in your pokeball. In doing so, you release your prisoner, making them targetable again, but forcing them to target somebody of your choice.

When you become aware of this power, your targets are no longer jailed at night and can do their own action in addition to whoever you target.

action success Soon.
action failure It's a yami game

---

Infinitum replaces Merk!

Day actions will be resolved shortly, please stand by.

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Apr 6, 2020

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
:rip: Dancer, Purple (Town-Aligned The Medium Rare Well Done) was killed Night 1. :rip:

quote:

Passively, at the end of the night, you will be told the night targets of the people that have died so far.

When you become aware of this power, you can use an ability of a dead player once. They will be the one that visits your target.

no day action red
no night action g
action success Soon.
action failure It's a yami game

---

It is now Day 2.

:siren: SolusLunes may be lunched without ending the Day today! :siren:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh wow that was lucky

Since Toal's flip revealed that YPM would be jailed and couldn't possibly use his night rolecop,I decided to rolecop Amnistar instead of Dancer. Since YPM couldn't fill that part of the chain, and Dancer who was next in line after me would likely just get free-lunched today anyway.

Also cause I wasn't expecting to actually live through tonight and so if someone else had three same idea it prolly wouldn't matter if we doubled up.

Amni, you might have some idea about your role by now, though? There is an interesting extra quirk to it though, once you "become aware" of it. Much like Toal's role also mentioned a change once you became aware. I could possibly tell you more later.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Btw mad props to the classy lurker-killing scum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Protip I have not read D1 yet, probably will at some point. Lemme know if anything exciting happened.

Yami Fenrir posted:

:siren: SolusLunes may be lunched without ending the Day today! :siren:

:dunkedon:

##vote SolusLunes

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Btw mad props to the classy lurker-killing scum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bif you didn't say I was Jotaro. That hurts.

Should I use my ability on you? Merk didn't use his ability at all yesterday. So I am in a fun position atm.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Infinitum posted:

Bif you didn't say I was Jotaro. That hurts.

Should I use my ability on you? Merk didn't use his ability at all yesterday. So I am in a fun position atm.

Please hold off on that, for one, since no one yesterday turned out to be a dayvig, if there even is one in this setup, there's very good odds it's you :v:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anyway, I still stand by my Narancia choice but if you gotta pick someone from Stardust Crusaders I can only think of you as Kakyoin with my favorite deadpost

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Please hold off on that, for one, since no one yesterday turned out to be a dayvig, if there even is one in this setup, there's very good odds it's you :v:

https://i.imgur.com/Yixr3jv.mp4

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Very well then.

Lets work on the assumption that I potentially have the dayvig. I will hold off on using my action until close to deadline.
We lynch one, and I action the other.

Worst case scenario I'm not the dayvig, best case scenario town get 2 bites at the cherry.

Bifauxnen posted:

Anyway, I still stand by my Narancia choice but if you gotta pick someone from Stardust Crusaders I can only think of you as Kakyoin with my favorite deadpost

This is acceptable.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Wait, bif, are you saying you got a detailed role PM?

Because that's what I expected to get, but I didn't.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
... strike that. I hosed up and used my night action instead of the rolecop.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Right so I meant to use the rolecop on YPM. He was jailed so I thought I would get "your action failed" but at least I'd know what my action failed message was.

Weirdly, I must have succeeded, because I got "soon," and then a code word for my results.

So there must have been some fuckery afoot last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Right so I meant to use the rolecop on YPM. He was jailed so I thought I would get "your action failed" but at least I'd know what my action failed message was.

Weirdly, I must have succeeded, because I got "soon," and then a code word for my results.

So there must have been some fuckery afoot last night.

This happened to me as well. Also, I did not receive dragonatrix’s pm even though I copped them yesterday. I am very confused