Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Tin Tim

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Geez dad I'm gonna post when I actually get into archery instead of just thinking about it atm :ninja:

Thank you Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

Dip Viscous posted:

I've decided to bookmark this thread and follow it around. I mostly keep to TFR and a few other bookmarked threads, but this seems like a nice way to explore new lands without being blasted with death threats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ9840WKJ3k

hooray new space pal!

tfr it has been lots of fun to visit you, you are wonderful hosts and your forum is good. please be proud of your good forum!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

ChubbyChecker

Captain Log posted:

She isn’t afraid of gunshots or war noises.

But if you rustle some paper near her you’ll be prying her off the ceiling with a broom.

haha

Goons Are Gifts

Everyone packed up? Did we remember to steal that old couch we found behind the deals thr.. I mean did we leave some tasty gifts for our hosts?
Be ready to buckle up, as we are going to launch right back into space any minute now!!

Akion
Wait! No, I forgot my keeeeyyyyyyyyysssss!

The Rat

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

MY MANWICH

Goons Are Gifts

The bravest space explorers here already figured out that I edited the OP too quickly and thus it is now an open secret that we are on our way to fly to our well-known brethren in LP with which we already share so much culture, history and love

ChubbyChecker

Goons Are Gifts

Aaaand we have LANDED!! Alright, unpack the big HELLO WELCOME AND CHAT banner, remember to assemble the baby yoda bong, set up the shooting targets shaped like the entire coupons & deals subforum and let's unload the two couches we stole from the other two subforums, while I prepare the whirlpool full of nachos and cheese

HELLO LP!! It's so nice to be back here, we come in peace, chill and love and would love to party a bit with you again!!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Welcome, hello, and chat to LEts Play! In what strange and fascinating rituals do you partake here?

nut

I’ll miss our friends in TFR, but am excited to meet our new friends who shoot laser bullets with master chief in the cult hit halo

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
Welcome back, BYOB! Make yourselves comfortable. You know where the fridge is. I'll get a multiplayer game booted up for LP and BYOB.

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Welcome, hello, and chat to LEts Play! In what strange and fascinating rituals do you partake here?

we sit around watching each other play video games and falk about them!

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
*talk about them

im not fixing that typo

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Ooooh I see you are playing Diplomacy which is one of my favorite games but I can never convince 6 of my friends to play so that we can’t be friends anymore.

Stoner Sloth

hi let's play!

hope you are all well and staying safe, seems like you are well prepared in the entertainment department at least

sooo... in the spirit of interforumetary research, what are some of your favourite games to play (high or otherwise)?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yay, we're back! Hi Dash, thanks for having us in your forum!

I brought snacks because I have the munchies.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hello, Let's Play!

ChubbyChecker

Radio Free Kobold

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Ooooh I see you are playing Diplomacy which is one of my favorite games but I can never convince 6 of my friends to play so that we can’t be friends anymore.

If you have an android device, get Conspiracy! it's a free playbymail version of Diplomacy--the one I'm using in the LP. my friends live around the world but it makes playing a breeze.

Next round I start up, I'll bring to BYOB in case anyone wants to play.

The Flying Twybil

So what? You can't prove I posted that.

Ah, yes, the ultimate game of tension and odds. The game upon which king's bounties are gambled, and only fame and fortune lie for those who take the greatest risks but not the fall. A game with a multitude of possibilities, non-infinite, but requiring the most sophisticated reading of an opponent's mind-

TIC TAC TOE

This looks like it'll be one tense battle of wits, folks.

ChubbyChecker

to help me with this strategy game i'm using my dice

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

Stoner Sloth posted:

sooo... in the spirit of interforumetary research, what are some of your favourite games to play (high or otherwise)?

when I need to chill, Age of Empires 2 and Heroes of Might and Magic III are my go-tos, but in recent years I've added Infested Planet and the Creeper World games to my chill strategy list.

when I am more pumped, I like any and all shooters. The Turok 1 and 2 remasters are my recent faves. I miss the Halo games but i sold my XBoxes and my PC can't run the Master Chief collection... so I mostly play Quake, Doom, and Half Life mods.

when i need my adrenaline to spike through the roof, making me live in a constant state of fightorflight anxiety, I play Diplomacy!

Manifisto

hello lettuce play!, we are honored to be your guests

ty nesamdoom!

Radio Free Kobold

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

ChubbyChecker posted:

The Flying Twybil posted:

This looks like it'll be one tense battle of wits, folks.

i'm still reading the manual but i think i'm figuring out how to play!

B33rChiller

nut posted:

I’ll miss our friends in TFR, but am excited to meet our new friends who shoot laser bullets with master chief in the cult hit halo

*groggily emerging from stasis pod* Yaaaawn, mornin' everyone. What's this? The ship left TFR while I was sleepin? Dang, I forgot to stock up on ammo before we left. Guess I'm all in for this ride. Just drop me off at the gardening or plants in general treads whenever we pass by ok?
Greetings LPers! byob types, hope you don't mind a lost tfr stowing away for a while.

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
we have lots of ammo! it's digital, though... and you have to make sure you get the right thread

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

Kief Richards posted:

Yay, we're back! Hi Dash, thanks for having us in your forum!

I brought snacks because I have the munchies.

:cheers:

Robot Made of Meat

B33rChiller posted:

*groggily emerging from stasis pod* Yaaaawn, mornin' everyone. What's this? The ship left TFR while I was sleepin? Dang, I forgot to stock up on ammo before we left. Guess I'm all in for this ride. Just drop me off at the gardening or plants in general treads whenever we pass by ok?
Greetings LPers! byob types, hope you don't mind a lost tfr stowing away for a while.

Stowaways are always welcome in BYOB !

Tin Tim

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

*Stumbles out of the airlock clearly ravaged by space jet lag*

Wait...*squints eyes*...I...I KNOW THIS PLACE!

Hallo lp it's been a while since I last posted here I hope you're doing well and have fun times with games and threads about them

Thank you Pot Smoke Phoenix!

The Flying Twybil

ChubbyChecker posted:

Ah, Checker's signature play! A natural born talent or just world's luckiest poster?

Radio Free Kobold posted:

The stakes continue to rise! My goodness, the skill displayed by these talented individuals who have just recently begun playing!

If it keeps up like this, it's almost guaranteed we may have ourselves some legendary players in the future of TIC TAC TOE, folks.

B33rChiller posted:

Your presence is welcome! Many of our thread denizens have qualified citizenship in other threads across the intergalaxies. Some of them were stowaways such as yourself, I'm sure.

nut

My presence here is mandatory but it’s dlc to kiss me

SelenicMartian

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Radio Free Kobold posted:

That's the strangest sudoku I've ever seen.

The Flying Twybil

nut posted:

I thought the hugs and kisses DLC was delayed until after the social distancing thing?

Are you telling me it's been released and I wasn't informed? Curses, somebody should have told me before I spent my money on more snacks!

alnilam

HELLO LP I see there is alreadyt some trhilling game-playing going on :suspense:

what is y'alls favorite half life mod. I miss HL mods a lot. Natural Selection was probably my favorite, but most-played would be a close race between CS and DoD

B33rChiller

nut posted:

:10bux: :sonia: :wink:

Radio Free Kobold

SelenicMartian posted:

That's the strangest sudoku I've ever seen.

whoosh

biosterous

hey i know this place!!!! i know this place very well!!!!!

yobbers you should all check out the Let's Play Social Distancing thread immediately, it is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
:magical: