Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Over Easy posted:

what color does it turn people?

ashen grey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

new kind of cat posted:

baby yoda is a super spreader gently caress that little monstrosity

baby yoda at 50 y/o is probably safe, but anybody got the CFR stats on 900 year olds?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Taintrunner posted:

lol America

Chuds worship God, liberals worship Superman

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/Francis_Cade/status/1247074170648891392

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

you may ask, how can i, martin skreli, do such a thing? gentlemen, i present to you... the wu tang secret

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Durf posted:

read "sooooo glad" in a catty teenage girl voice

Nah he's gonna run a million ads about how he was so willing to help the public he even helped a young black woman democrat , who woulda thought!!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

mod sassinator posted:

dude just loving sever it. no one is worth that stress. there are tons of people out there and let's get real a year long relationship is jack loving poo poo. if you're having an argument over her not killing your parents, she is not the one. loving sever it

things have previously been great but this is a very good point, like, this is something I never imagine could be an issue and is of such profound existential importance I’m really questioning everything right now

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Feldegast42 posted:

Chuds worship God, liberals worship Superman

Liberals worship Harry Potter

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

sexpig by night posted:

photoshopping hulkster taking the chair to bojo's lungs

also is there any reason to believe all this 'new york is flattening the curve' jabber or is that just optimism?

new york isn't flattening poo poo. people who think the curve is flattening are dipshits who don't see that we're limited by the number of tests we can run. they see 'oh oh number not go up fast!! *otter clap*' when in reality... number not go up because TESTS NOT GO UP. the number to look at is the percent of people tested who are positive and that is still super duper high (10-30% or more in each state). also look at the death rate, it's over 1000 a day in NYC now and not slowing down. the death rate is about 2 weeks behind the infection rate so just lol at any dipshit thinking anything is 'flattening'

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Frog Act posted:

things have previously been great but this is a very good point, like, this is something I never imagine could be an issue and is of such profound existential importance I’m really questioning everything right now

that was then, this is now

the now where she is flippantly acting as a vector for deadly pathogens

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

etalian posted:

Liberals worship Harry Potter

Well its really more of a pantheon

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

someone said this in the loltrmp thread decades ago and i keep thinking about it, and i'm paraphrasing/mis-remembering, but trump only knows how to do small petty grifts like pushing this hydroxychloroquine poo poo whereas if he just listened to the initial people around him he'd be able to grift on a larger scale as president.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

working overtime innit

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Frog Act posted:

can you just move in with her?

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

this seems to be escalating like some of the more severe cases I've heard described

if it wasn't bad news for boris they wouldn't have leaked that he was going to the hospital in the first place

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

mod sassinator posted:

new york isn't flattening poo poo. people who think the curve is flattening are dipshits who don't see that we're limited by the number of tests we can run. they see 'oh oh number not go up fast!! *otter clap*' when in reality... number not go up because TESTS NOT GO UP. the number to look at is the percent of people tested who are positive and that is still super duper high (10-30% or more in each state). also look at the death rate, it's over 1000 a day in NYC now and not slowing down. the death rate is about 2 weeks behind the infection rate so just lol at any dipshit thinking anything is 'flattening'

Curve can't go up when everyone already has it.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
BoJo better not take a ventilator away from a sick doctor.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

etalian posted:

lmao how Trump took the concept of doubling down to the next level all the way into forcing the FDA to condone this quack treatment.

We're about a week away from Trump selling aquarium cleaner by mail order during a press conference.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Frog Act posted:

It's happening to a ton of relationships and friendships right now. People who are normally useful to keep around prove themselves to be total useless idiots with normalcy bias during a crisis, and let everyone know that they're liabilities.

Being alone just in time for quarantine would be real lovely, and you should put up with a lot to avoid that, but certainly not clear risk of death.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Lpzie posted:

someone said this in the loltrmp thread decades ago and i keep thinking about it, and i'm paraphrasing/mis-remembering, but trump only knows how to do small petty grifts like pushing this hydroxychloroquine poo poo whereas if he just listened to the initial people around him he'd be able to grift on a larger scale as president.

that's why trump is so widely respected tho

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/JonathanTurley/status/1247182354755604487

Imagine bragging that you don't know what chicken tikka is.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Carbon Thief posted:

LOL that's the exact McDonald's I got food poisoning from a few years ago.

That's what happens when they prepare your food 24 hrs ahead of time like it seems they are doing here.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Inceltown posted:

more like john turkey

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Inceltown posted:

i would kill a man for a thai hot red curry right now

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Chicken tikka masala, an exotic food for hipsters.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Carbon Thief posted:

LOL that's the exact McDonald's I got food poisoning from a few years ago.

ya Spadina mcdonalds is rough

we broke up a fight outside of it 2 months ago. some skid lifted a cinder block to toss at my wife and she was like "Oh is that what we're doing? BRING IT." lol

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
i am extremely looking forward to whatever pomp and nonsense england has in store for a prime minister's funeral. i'm sure it will be full of all kinds of archaic royal nonsense and flair like the royal weddings. maybe something dumb like the queen takes a drink from the royal chalice, swishes it around and then spits it into the mouth of all the cabinet members who take turns doing the same all down the line until the last person stands up and blows the royal backwash out of their mouth to the masses of people gathered below. big ben will strike exactly six and a half times and they'll all cheer for the life of boris. everyone will wear green vests with pink shoes and we'll learn this ritual is called 'snarfling the garffle' and has been a practice since the 1600s. people all over england will crowd into pubs to cry out 'my god, it was the most beautiful snarffle i've ever seen'

loving monarchies lol

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Feldegast42 posted:

State media tells falsehoods about their government but the truth about their enemies

Roosevelt and Stalin are at the meeting. Roosevelt says, "One beautiful thing about America is that we have freedom of speech. That means that anybody can stand in front of the White House and say, "Roosevelt is a piece of poo poo" and nobody would pay any attention. Stalin says, "We have freedom of speech in the Soviet Union too. Anybody can stand in front of the Kremlin and say, "Roosevelt is a piece of poo poo" and no one would bat an eye.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Over Easy posted:

what color does it turn people?

Blue but for a different reason.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Chicken tikka masala, an exotic food for hipsters.

Wasn't it invented in England?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

lol trump literally posting a freep story

:freep:

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

chicken... par-ma...gee-ano??

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
that's the good freep, not the bad one

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Gringostar posted:

the detroit free press aint the same as the free republic. i think those forums are dead now?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

this Astronomia song's sure getting a lot of mileage out of this

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Me counting my chickens: Haha gently caress yeah! Yes!!

Me waiting for my chickens hatch: Well this loving sucks. What the gently caress.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

mod sassinator posted:

i am extremely looking forward to whatever pomp and nonsense england has in store for a prime minister's funeral. i'm sure it will be full of all kinds of archaic royal nonsense and flair like the royal weddings. maybe something dumb like the queen takes a drink from the royal chalice, swishes it around and then spits it into the mouth of all the cabinet members who take turns doing the same all down the line until the last person stands up and blows the royal backwash out of their mouth to the masses of people gathered below. big ben will strike exactly six and a half times and they'll all cheer for the life of boris. everyone will wear green vests with pink shoes and we'll learn this ritual is called 'snarfling the garffle' and has been a practice since the 1600s. people all over england will crowd into pubs to cry out 'my god, it was the most beautiful snarffle i've ever seen'

loving monarchies lol

when's the last time a PM died in office?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Gringostar posted:

the Detroit Free Press, who published this article, doesn't have anything to do with Free Republic (Freep). It's just an unfortunate URL coincidence