Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Don't worry, I had to look it up because I vaguely remembered a Rush v. Garza match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Your skill as a wrestler determines whether or not you are capable of being a good and responsible person. Just look at Ric Flair. Or Shawn Michaels.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It mostly makes Kross look sad because he had to have been vanity searching his wife to have found that.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

sportsgenius86 posted:

It mostly makes Kross look sad because he had to have been vanity searching his wife to have found that.

Good point, he wasn't even snitch-tagged in the replies.
But yeah, I understand, I'd be a little upset if they hired my wife, kept her off TV & gave somebody else on the roster her look.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

It's not a particularly distinctive look

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Plus he should have more confidence in his wife.

Kross, who got over with having a surprise good shootstyle match, then boofed it by calling for a match that’ll never happen. Real smart guy.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Woah a blonde wrestler in tight leather, very novel and unique

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ScarBo’s really pretty tho. Like how Vince thought Sable looked pretty.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Something super important

https://twitter.com/tmtmtmx/status/1247123083221028864

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Stardom creeps me out.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

dsriggs posted:

Good point, he wasn't even snitch-tagged in the replies.
But yeah, I understand, I'd be a little upset if they hired my wife, kept her off TV & gave somebody else on the roster her look.

To be fair to Mr. Kross and Miss Bordeaux, who could possibly have seen this comi-ahahahahahahahahahahah

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Woah a blonde wrestler in tight leather, very novel and unique

never been done bef-

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

https://twitter.com/gmforbes35/status/1247158017331728384?s=20

:chloe:

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009

This reminds me of the episode of The Office where Karen asks Phyllis who Bob Vance is.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
still loling at Nia Jax pulling rank

That grizzled, veteran worker

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
Hulk Hogan weighs in on the Liv/Scarlett/Killer Kross/Nia Jax controversy:

https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/125437560418865152?s=20

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Nia Jax shouting at Killer Kross and demanding to speak to his manager, accidentally breaking the noses of 5 other people in the process

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Are we really debating a comment about wrestling gear when wrestlers regularly try to badly work shoot on each other calling each other bitches and saying they'll murder each other on twitter because wwe tells them to

Wendell
May 11, 2003

What drama is Kenny talking about here?

https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1247190323769618433?s=20

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dont know but what a brag lmao

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

wwe did a cool thing for once and this means people gotta take aew potshots

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

https://twitter.com/sammyguevara/status/1247188408721604611?s=21

I for one welcome Sammy usurping Balor as the new body paint king.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
The only cool thing about Carnage was the red SNES cart

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Assuming it's more of the same wreddit talk that was going on last night about "Funhouse/Boneyard should get as many stars as Kenny matches" or if you dislike one you have to dislike both

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Assuming it's more of the same wreddit talk that was going on last night about "Funhouse/Boneyard should get as many stars as Kenny matches" or if you dislike one you have to dislike both

Why are certain wrestling fans so drat weird on Twitter? AEW = amazing, Bone Zone + Funhouse = amazing

Do these people even actually enjoy wrestling?

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

A Salty Affair posted:

Why are certain wrestling fans so drat weird on Twitter? AEW = amazing, Bone Zone + Funhouse = amazing

the iwc is relitigating the "__________ night wars" and now we have to pick sides, i don't make the rules

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

A Salty Affair posted:

People's reactions to WWE being bad and ever being legitimately criticized is to double down and take everything else with it too because if what they like is bad, everything else must be too. Nobody can have fun if they can't. It's been a very childish attitude for the decades it's been a thing, and they're still not over the general public's immediate reaction to WCW being dead being "just moving on entirely from wrestling and not embracing them in the aftermath"

It's not enough to just win, they must also be beloved by all

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/1247169865456259074?s=20

If you've never seen this trios tag you really need to watch it. An absolute banger that put Dragon Gate on the radar in the west. Blood Generation of CIMA, Masato Yoshino & Naruki Doi against Do FIXER of Dragon Kid, Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Saito. Just a fantastic example of the fast, smooth, spot style that defines the Dragon system.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

wonderful match

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

Coaaab posted:

the iwc is relitigating the "__________ night wars" and now we have to pick sides, i don't make the rules

Chris James 2 posted:

People's reactions to WWE being bad and ever being legitimately criticized is to double down and take everything else with it too because if what they like is bad, everything else must be too. Nobody can have fun if they can't. It's been a very childish attitude for the decades it's been a thing, and they're still not over the general public's immediate reaction to WCW being dead being "just moving on entirely from wrestling and not embracing them in the aftermath"

It's not enough to just win, they must also be beloved by all

What a bunch of joyless assholes. As someone who still occasionally watches WWE I really don't understand getting upset about criticism directed at them; they deserve all of it. In fact, part of what made the Bone Zone and Funhouse so good for me is that they were both completely unexpected given how terrible everything else has been in WWE of late.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
f**ken

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/theAdamPage/status/1247235670051033090

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Why is he holding his toothbrush like that

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

forkboy84 posted:

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/1247169865456259074?s=20

If you've never seen this trios tag you really need to watch it. An absolute banger that put Dragon Gate on the radar in the west. Blood Generation of CIMA, Masato Yoshino & Naruki Doi against Do FIXER of Dragon Kid, Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Saito. Just a fantastic example of the fast, smooth, spot style that defines the Dragon system.

nthing this. ROH aint what it used to be. This is prime poo poo with Dragon Kid, Yoshino and Doi before their bodies broke down. And the others would go on to be mere legends in the business.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Deathlove posted:

Why is he holding his toothbrush like that

He's a cowboy

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Every NXT Takeover, Kenny's mentions get filled with WWE fans yelling at him about how NXT NXT Takeover was good. This has been an ongoing thing for years now, way before AEW was a thing, even.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

one of these days someone's gonna turn the twitter off during the wrestling and I don't know what will happen but I'll probably laugh at it.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

MJeff posted:

Every NXT Takeover, Kenny's mentions get filled with WWE fans yelling at him about how NXT NXT Takeover was good. This has been an ongoing thing for years now, way before AEW was a thing, even.

The weirdest part of this is that there's no logical reason why Kenny would be upset if an NXT show was good.

What's that? Adam Cole had a good match? The same Adam Cole who has been friends with Kenny for years and whose girlfriend works for Kenny's company? Yeah, I'm sure that burns him up.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
To wit, while he was still in Japan,
https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1030999919140712448?s=20

Ospreay had a similar sentiment but has since deleted it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
TIL Kenny is really bad at counting