Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
At this point, everyone's claimed what they did except Infi. I went back through to see if I could make sense of everything. Who knows, could be useful. Putting this in alphabetical order (by player name) for convenience;

• Amni - rolecopped AA;
  • AA - actioned Hum and got a 66 result on Steak?;
  • bonus - actioned flerp and got a 404;
  • Bif - rolecopped Amni - results corroborated by YPM;
  • Dragon - rolecopped Bif - results corroborated by Solus;
  • ETR - rolecopped flerp;
  • flerp - actioned Gotg - failed due to no night action;
  • Gotg - rolecopped Infi;
  • Infi - currently unclaimed;
  • Hum - rolecopped Steak;
  • Steak - rolecopped Sandwolf - failed due to being blocked;
  • Sandwolf - actioned YPM - failed due to no night action;
  • Solus - rolecopped Bif - results corroborated by Dragon;
  • siv - actioned YPM;
  • YPM - rolecopped Amni - results corroborated by Bif

I'm admittedly least clear on AA's results, since he claimed the 66 result first, then asked Steak if anything happened to him, then claimed to have targeted Hum which made it harder to follow than it probably needed to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

idgi

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Dragonatrix posted:

At this point, everyone's claimed what they did except Infi. I went back through to see if I could make sense of everything. Who knows, could be useful. Putting this in alphabetical order (by player name) for convenience;

• Amni - rolecopped AA;
  • siv - actioned YPM;

I'm admittedly least clear on AA's results, since he claimed the 66 result first, then asked Steak if anything happened to him, then claimed to have targeted Hum which made it harder to follow than it probably needed to be.

I got a specific word to go with my results. Trying to decide if I should claim it in thread. It's not useful until either I'm NK'd/rolecopped, but then it can tell us something useful.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

spacing in vienna posted:

No, but I bet flerp would like to know what role he is. That's all you're going to say, nothing incriminating?

Unless I need to say more. His own guess isn't far off.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Also, ETR, I think you have a day roleblock.

Your day action on Steak succeeded, and his night action failed.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Dragonatrix posted:

• Amni - rolecopped AA;
  • siv - actioned YPM;

AA's claim makes sense with his role. There isn't anything confusing.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Also, ETR, I think you have a day roleblock.

Your day action on Steak succeeded, and his night action failed.

Oh, fun!

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Eat The Rich posted:

Unless I need to say more. His own guess isn't far off.

I forgot that he guessed and is quasi-vanilla.

Also I wanted you to elaborate because I thought for a second you were claiming you took a night action on steak and copped flerp and was waiting for you to say more to see if I misread or if you misspoke/were lying.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eat The Rich posted:

Not particularly. I've only read through the new posts once. I'm gonna brew some coffee and try to parse things into something that makes sense.

My action on Mr. Steak returned 'Soon.'
My rolecop on flerp didn't return anything incriminating.

you're probably a rolecop, buddy

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wait lol, i mean roleBLOCK

dumb brain

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh, siv already said. whoops

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

I believe all of this and will not vote sandwolf.

so you think because of this role confusion stuff that wolf cant be scum?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

@hum

can i self-target, or target the same player twice in a row?

doesn't expressly forbid it but the wording implies no

no

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
so.

role tomfoolery aside because honestly it actually doesn't matter assuming role and alignment are separate

what happened to the etr pushing, there was a big attempt to lynch them instead and there isn't even a peep about him today as far as I can tell

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

I believe all of this and will not vote sandwolf.

So you believe that not only did Sandwolf just space out about how to do the actions when it was nighttime, when we started discussing it today and I pointed out the correct format he continued to forget, to the point that he couldn't even understand how I could know that arcane exact formatting?!?!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Gamerofthegame posted:

so.

role tomfoolery aside because honestly it actually doesn't matter assuming role and alignment are separate

what happened to the etr pushing, there was a big attempt to lynch them instead and there isn't even a peep about him today as far as I can tell

I’d be up for ETR lunching, I was giving them a little to, ya know, play and tell us what’s up

Also, what’s your opinion on ETR?

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Your Personal Muse posted:

I’d be up for ETR lunching, I was giving them a little to, ya know, play and tell us what’s up

Also, what’s your opinion on ETR?

Gamerofthegame posted:

why

they're both lurkers who made a weird post!!

help the dragon/etr/toal pushes feel like the weirdest thing

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

There was an entire failed lunch on them. That doesn’t change your opinion on them? I mean “Why should we?” Is not a strong opinion

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Gamerofthegame posted:

so.

it's a new day to pursue new avenues for a bit

only a loving moron would immediately drop their vote on the same townie they think is scum

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mr. Humalong posted:

it's a new day to pursue new avenues for a bit

only a loving moron would immediately drop their vote on the same townie they think is scum

Sorry who's the "townie they think is scum" in this case? Are you talking about ETR and the collective "they"?

This is just a really weird sounding perspective, where you're talking about some other hypothetical example town player who'd be a loving moron to change their mind too fast about someone being scum... Even though they are actually wrong and it's really a townie they're suspecting. And you know this person is really a townie how, exactly? If you're just town being weird and not scum slipping here, and you have that much conviction ETR is town, why not try and sell it instead of saying only morons would not proceed with his mislunch?

idgi

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

Sorry who's the "townie they think is scum" in this case? Are you talking about ETR and the collective "they"?

This is just a really weird sounding perspective, where you're talking about some other hypothetical example town player who'd be a loving moron to change their mind too fast about someone being scum... Even though they are actually wrong and it's really a townie they're suspecting. And you know this person is really a townie how, exactly? If you're just town being weird and not scum slipping here, and you have that much conviction ETR is town, why not try and sell it instead of saying only morons would not proceed with his mislunch?

idgi

it was a joke about gamer immediately starting day 2 voting me

jfc

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok sorry my brain is not gonna parse that when I'm in the middle of trying to do 100 urgent things all at once while I'm working for the Groverhaus of artwork sales rn

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Yeah I ws gonna make coffee butt I got drink instead oops?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

loving hell my brain hurts today

Ooh I know, I never have ever got around to trying to even out my "only ever drunkposted as scum or SK" meta before, let's try and fix that tonight!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Catching up.

Your Personal Muse posted:

Also, Inf, without going into it, do you know anything about Amni’s role?

Yes. It's non-harmful.

Gamerofthegame posted:

Doesn't matter.

Sweet

##action Solus

F U coming into the game and actioning me :flame:

Did either you or merk take action n1?

I did.

I actioned GotG and got a 'soon' result.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Jst gonna #action amni

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok it's DrunkenLumpenlist time

From towniest to scummiest

SUPER TOWN, gently caress YOUR ILLITERATION CONVENTION WHAT IS THIS, DOMINIC loving DEEGAN gently caress THAT

Me - duh

YPM - even before this cool back and forth we had comparing notes on Amni, I was already reading YPM as town cause he was engaging a lot and prodding people.

NOT CLEARED BUT NOT LUNCHWORTHY

Amnistar - I think some decent points were made about him D1, but they weren't my points so I'm not super feeling it yet. He's not safe yet, but I don't really have strong suspicion of him. Definitely not worth a lunch today in any case.

DECENT READS STILL PENDING

Mr. Steak - man I never loving know with this guy ask again later

Solus - his lurking is an utter null read from me. If he was scum it's not like he'd just lurk because he's scum, he's a GOOD scum! So I believe he just got caught up irl but that means absolutely nothing in regards to alignment. But since we do have a free shot at him, I'm tempted to take it just cause hey, it's a free lunch. Unless he were to come out with some super effort townie poo poo. ULTIMATE BETRAY fuckin hell why couldn't you post when I'm town for once so I can agree with you all the time and fix that fuckin meta

AA - The earlier suspicion of him seemed to be coming from people I thought were scummy so I haven't paid it much heed. But he hasn't done much. That doesn't make him scummy, I know his new meta is super busy, but it doesn't make him too townie either. I just think the earlier points made on him for +1ing my case are a bit harsh cause I thought my D1case on Hum was good,dammit! Anyway, save him for later I think

flerp - wtf he's barely posted. That should be kinda suss. and he didn't even try to dayvig me I thought we had something special flerp

GIVING EM THE SIDE-EYE

Binus - he's seemed so disengaged and snipey I was kinda suss on him D1 but it couldn't possibly match the passion I had to push for a Hum or Dragon lunch was all. keep this fucker in mind.

merk/Infi - I lean towards seeing a lurkmerk as a scum merk. That bailout was just absolutely ridiculous too.

Spacing - Even though she took the time to comment on how she liked the rolecop chain plan: she messed up the execution. Plus there was something else I mentioned earlier that sounded scummy but I forget rn. But this isn't too serious yet, her suspicion of me isn'ttotally ungrounded it just seems that way since I was so classic Effort-town Bif yesterday

IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE SO GET OUT ALL YOUR VOTES

Humalong - I could arguably see my D1 case on him as overenthusiastic and misguided but I still like it better than a lot of other suspicions we got going here

ETR - I wouldn't mind revisiting them today. It was weird how the lunch on them couldn't pull through when people seemed to actually want to back off Toal. ETR is a lurker who's just barely kept themselves out of the firing line. I think there were some other things I found slightly scummy about em too but it's super vague I can't remember bleh

Gamer - I was feeling suss on Gamer D1 already but don't make me try and explain it it was really vague... Ok I'll prolly try and work on this once I'm done with the Lumpenlist tho. But today it seems like Gamer's so happy to have mechanics stuff to latch onto instead cause they're still not playing Mafia and I still think Gamer is scummy dammit

Dragonatrix - I still think their responses to me D1 were crazy. I'd rather lunch them first over Hum cause Hum has some slightly larger chance that maybe he was just sounding weird D1.

Sandwolf - He's got my attention now cause that is some crazy amount of playing dumb. Like seriously wtf. It reminds me of the last time I saw him as scum except this time he's trying to avoid me getting all up his rear end by calling me townie

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Wooo there we go finally bothered to drunkpost as town for once this was fun yay

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

You still around Inf hahaha don't want this time to go to waste

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Solus - his lurking is an utter null read from me

merk/Infi - I lean towards seeing a lurkmerk as a scum merk.

:thunk:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

What's with that think face ever since Shine IV I will always see lurkmerk as scum merk

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

You still around Inf hahaha don't want this time to go to waste

I just work during the day and don't have much access to mobile, and then I come home and play Animal Crossing.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Man Shine IV was so long ago now hey

Info your shenanigans were insane but it gave Nat the chance to be an even better Jafar thank you hahahahah

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

What's with that think face ever since Shine IV I will always see lurkmerk as scum merk

I'd never hurt you Bif.

The Amni action on you was a good action.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Infinitum posted:

I'd never hurt you Bif.

The Amni action on you was a good action.

It was! But you gotta admit it's alignment neutral hey who wouldn't wanna use it on me I mean cmon

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I feel like we've probably given away too much but then it's not like Amni will be a high lunch priority rn I think so it'll prolly be ok

Amni please try your hardest to prove to me you are town ok although I don't know how you'll do that since you are such an effortless effort scum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Man Shine IV was so long ago now hey

Info your shenanigans were insane but it gave Nat the chance to be an even better Jafar thank you hahahahah

Was talking to someone on Discord recently and they pointed out DBZ Mafia, and how I basically merc'd the poo poo out of 2 scum via nightvigs.

Then I reread the thread and it was great.

Bifauxnen posted:

It was! But you gotta admit it's alignment neutral hey who wouldn't wanna use it on me I mean cmon

My eyes glazed over on reading D1 thoroughly, cause D1, by why did like 4 people rolecop you last night Bif?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

I feel like we've probably given away too much but then it's not like Amni will be a high lunch priority rn I think so it'll prolly be ok

Amni please try your hardest to prove to me you are town ok although I don't know how you'll do that since you are such an effortless effort scum

All signs point to Amni being harmless.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Infinitum posted:

Was talking to someone on Discord recently and they pointed out DBZ Mafia, and how I basically merc'd the poo poo out of 2 scum via nightvigs.

Then I reread the thread and it was great.

My eyes glazed over on reading D1 thoroughly, cause D1, by why did like 4 people rolecop you last night Bif?

What it wasn't that many was it
Well Solus was a bonus on me cause it's just tradition or something I guess

If he genuinely did not read poo poo, choosing me is genuine but that's also what he'd pick as an easy cover idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Infinitum posted:

All signs point to Amni being harmless.

You don't know about the quirk though!!!