Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
also on Psn

Baby_Skeletons

please play new re with me :(

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i am nekheny on psn if any of you guys want to race cars or shoot mans or participate in jolly cooperation in Bloodborne or play some of my HM2 contracts or something

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
you can beat the new re in 1.5 hours. I’m gonna run away from scary things so fast

Rockman Reserve

aren't most re games super short like that if you have a decent idea of what you're doing?

so far i've only beaten 7 and 1, i beat 7 for the first time in basically one sitting and it was genuinely one of my favorite recent gaming experiences. it was like 7 or 8 hours because i am a scared weenie idiot but still, what a ride.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

food court bailiff posted:

aren't most re games super short like that if you have a decent idea of what you're doing?

so far i've only beaten 7 and 1, i beat 7 for the first time in basically one sitting and it was genuinely one of my favorite recent gaming experiences. it was like 7 or 8 hours because i am a scared weenie idiot but still, what a ride.

A ton of games are actually really quick if you ignore enemies and go directly to objectives and use health more as a consumable resource than a measure of how well you are doing. It's actually why I like Slime Rancher, you don't really have a gun but you can be attacked by slimes and have good jump range and can get to out of bounds looking areas that aren't really it's just clear you are outside the primary intended route but there's still doors and stuff up there because the devs just assumed you were going to go out of bounds with the toolkit provided. It plays like speed running an FPS without first having to learn said FPS to speed run it. It's really fun in that regard.

It's also a really chill game where you can hang out with your slime friends raise some chickens then feed your slimes live food, or maybe you want to only raise slimes that eat vegetables and so you do that and go farming because you don't want to watch it devour chickens. I put like 20 hours into it and had a good time, I did a good bit of loving around and only cleared half the content maybe I'll check back later, devs keep adding new stuff as part of the base game from the patch history.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Apr 6, 2020

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

I also need to get back into Animal Crossing, goal for tomorrow: wake up with enough time to do stuff in Animal Crossing and post my friend code.

sig by owlhawk911

Macnult

animal crossing montage of me finding the correct casting angle for a fish that's too close to land

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
I have mastered the fish shadows. their eternal hunger will feed my own, the insatiable desire for bells

Lazy_Liberal

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
shadows of eggs

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
I sold my bags full of tarantulas to the nook children for some 200k bells, and as I walk out of the store I see the bug-buying punk lizard boy walking around. I could've made 300k and paid off my virtual mortgage. :negative:

Now I have to go catch more bugs.

nut

plz throw me anything besides pears and peaches

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The eggs are the bane of my existence

beer pal

nut posted:

plz throw me anything besides pears and peaches

hello nut i have cherries & oranges and could use some peaches my friend code is 2543-9965-2887

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

nut

beer pal posted:

hello nut i have cherries & oranges and could use some peaches my friend code is 2543-9965-2887

hell ya I’ll add and visit this. afternoon!

nut

beer pal posted:

added ya!

beer pal

come on over buddy

nut

beer pal posted:

come on over buddy

I’m so inspired by big bug!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Kief Richards posted:

The eggs are the bane of my existence

I was ready for the egg thing to end the day it started.

Fishing status: ruined until April 13th

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

beer pal

did you know, you can also get eggs from chopping trees. my villager told me that. they also told me you can find eggs in rocks. another thing that they let me know is that you can get them in coconut trees.

Areola Grande

:argh:

nut

i noticed there was an update yesterday and i at least feel like it's gotten easier to avoid eggs and i've gotten more real balloons? i think i'm just desperate for egg day to pass

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I finally am starting to get items from trees that aren't loving bunny day eggs

Today I got a wall clock so I can sell my bunny day clock

Rockman Reserve

i got gran turismo during quarantine and i used to think cars were boring and stupid unless they shot rockets or red shells but it's super enthralling and i have been racing at the very least like 40 miles a night, often closer to 200

i make the cars go vrrrrrrrrooooooooom :)

nut posted:

i noticed there was an update yesterday and i at least feel like it's gotten easier to avoid eggs and i've gotten more real balloons? i think i'm just desperate for egg day to pass

i don't even play this game but saw a headline yesterday that seemed to imply that was the whole point of the update lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FutonForensic

how to gently caress animal crossing? how to be making gently caress and suck with top 10 animal crossing characters

Areola Grande

FutonForensic posted:

how to gently caress animal crossing? how to be making gently caress and suck with top 10 animal crossing characters

:eng99:

FutonForensic

wow!

Areola Grande

lol

Beartaco

by sebmojo

i got gran turismo during quarantine and i used to think cars were boring and stupid unless they shot rockets or red shells but it's super enthralling and i have been racing at the very least like 40 miles a night, often closer to 200

i make the cars go vrrrrrrrrooooooooom :)

I've been tempted to pick up a racing game lately but I know where that path leads. 100 more hours in burnout paradise.

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Tipps posted:

I sold my bags full of tarantulas to the nook children for some 200k bells, and as I walk out of the store I see the bug-buying punk lizard boy walking around. I could've made 300k and paid off my virtual mortgage. :negative:

Now I have to go catch more bugs.

:getin:

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Beartaco posted:

I've been tempted to pick up a racing game lately but I know where that path leads. 100 more hours in burnout paradise.

Xbox gamepass for PC is dirt cheap and it has one of the more chill and cool racing games, Forza horizon 4

Do it do it do it do it

LethalGeek

GF keeps beating me out in Trivial pursuit live at the last moment cause I completely keep botching things in the final round. I am going mad with laughter.

Rockman Reserve

people keep talking up the ending of ff7remake and i really want to read about it but i also wanna play it blind, which will be in aaaages because lol at the idea of shelling out for a new AAA game in this uncertain horrible world

pixaal

people keep talking up the ending of ff7remake and i really want to read about it but i also wanna play it blind, which will be in aaaages because lol at the idea of shelling out for a new AAA game in this uncertain horrible world

Square usually has discounts pretty quick now. They aren't Nintendo. You can probably pick it up for $45-50 new at Christmas and $25-30 used. Next year would be down to 25-30 new and 20-25 used which is usually where AAA games stay discount wise. PS5 might mean PS4 discounts faster, PS5 titles probably wont get deep discounts for a few years due to limited library. PS4 had very few deep sales for the first year or two.

sig by owlhawk911

FutonForensic

:toot: now time to do the expansion

Areola Grande

Wait for the whole game edition. Just find newspapers to read until then. No more internet for like 8 years sorry

SilkyP

The Boo-Box

Just started playing disco elysium anyone play this game yet?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Come to Croatoan G5M06