Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

It’s really cool how i haven’t been able to progress anything for like 3 days because poo poo isn’t tracking. Love it.

I actually dipped out of work early yesterday because I noticed it was tracking again and I was close enough to grind out the final levels to get 1000 cod points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Apparently my mate and I are numbers 6 and 8 world ranked for pc plunder players according to codstats. Neat as gently caress, plund r is super good and everyone should play plunder.

CombatBonta-kun
Sep 22, 2003
Ehhhh?
Is the season 3 roadmap out yet? I've checked Reddit and Twitter and haven't seen anything yet.

Usually we see something that confirms some weapons, operators and maps a few days before the new season, but so far I haven't seen anything that has been confirmed.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

If something is being announced it should be around 1-2pm EST today. Though with this weekend’s fuckup who knows what they’re going to do.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
never really hosed with lmgs before but I bought mace and he comes with a pkm blueprint that dismembers...I'm in love

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Considering how badly they hosed up peoples progress in Season 2 it seems like it would be in bad taste to just drop the Season 3 pass like nothing was wrong

Whatever, though. All I want is a new tracksuit for Yegor.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Fallom posted:

Whatever, though. All I want is a new tracksuit for Yegor.

Ah, a fellow man of taste.

I like to creep up the inside of the tower in Rust and throw C-4 up onto the top platform when bad guys are there.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
I hope we get some cooler alliance skins and something new for Mace. It's Very GI Joe rn where all the bad guys are way cooler. It's rare but I love seeing ppl use the Zane camo jacket hypebeast skin lol. It's great. The night club russian guy is cool too.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

If something is being announced it should be around 1-2pm EST today. Though with this weekend’s fuckup who knows what they’re going to do.

and like clockwork

https://twitter.com/charlieintel/status/1247570598869569539?s=21

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Is there a way to see which blueprints you have dismember?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Looks like Alex didn't have a leg to stand on when he said he'd have to sacrifice himself to detonate the charges.

CombatBonta-kun
Sep 22, 2003
Ehhhh?

Just saw the trailer. I guess I'm excited for a burst fire pistol, but a SKS isn't doing it for me.

I hope that the vehicle paint jobs are customizable or you have some kind of control over it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I just wanna tool around in the big anime truck.

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Excellent, our first official Titty Skin

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Tokubetsu posted:

never really hosed with lmgs before but I bought mace and he comes with a pkm blueprint that dismembers...I'm in love

Wiped 2 duos in short sequence yesterday as a solo with my trusty PKM. They never had a chance. The best trick is to stop firing when you have them pinned down to make them think you're reloading, when really you have 130 rounds left

jerman999
Apr 26, 2006

This is a lex imperfecta
What’s your PKM build?

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
I can't handle some of the posters in here jesus christ

how do you watch a vid of someone literally aim-snapping to a target through the floor and think "wow that guy must be a pro gamer"

how do you think "well, I've never used the FAL before and everyone says what he's doing is impossible but im gonna reserve judgement on this one"

what the gently caress

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

jerman999 posted:

What’s your PKM build?

Some will abstain from a scope but I just love the corp combat with the blue dot. Snatch grip, uhh I'll have to go check the rest.

codo27 fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Apr 7, 2020

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

what the gently caress

we need these posts to balance out the "hackers in 80% of my games" claims. gotta hear both sides

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

I can't handle some of the posters in here jesus christ

how do you watch a vid of someone literally aim-snapping to a target through the floor and think "wow that guy must be a pro gamer"

how do you think "well, I've never used the FAL before and everyone says what he's doing is impossible but im gonna reserve judgement on this one"

what the gently caress

Sometimes you really just want to believe theres good people in the world

jerman999
Apr 26, 2006

This is a lex imperfecta

codo27 posted:

Some will abstain from a scope but I just love the corp combat with the blue dot. Snatch grip, uhh I'll have to go check the rest.

Looks neat, will try it out. Curious if you run into issues with slow ADS???

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

This is how my last played game ended. A couple of guys who could miraculously see through walls.

https://gfycat.com/mammothradiantarctichare

That's the first obvious cheater I've run into, but I've probably only played 50 games or so since launch.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

jerman999 posted:

Looks neat, will try it out. Curious if you run into issues with slow ADS???

I wouldn't use it in regular MP. Though it's so powerful with the long ttk in WZ it can overcome the ads speed sometimes

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I've been using the thermal site with PKM but I'm starting to think it's too much zoom.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

veni veni veni posted:

I've been using the thermal site with PKM but I'm starting to think it's too much zoom.

Enough people run cold blooded that the tradeoff is pretty questionable

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

veni veni veni posted:

Thermal hybrid > *

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Sooooo are self revives pointless in solo? Just got gunned down while having one but just insta'd for some reason. Like, insta insta, he didn't just finish me as soon as he downed me

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

How are you able to see through those windows with the nightvision scope?

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

I'm assuming bigger squads mean teams of 4 for warzone? Or are they going to have more than that?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
yeah whatever the last scope is in the list for pkm is the Bee's Knees

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Gordon Shumway posted:

I'm assuming bigger squads mean teams of 4 for warzone? Or are they going to have more than that?

it's 4 player teams. they were testing it live the other day (or they accidentally enabled it) and i managed to play a few games with a 4 man squad.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
:psyduck:
https://i.imgur.com/HjyEDvU.gifv

CombatBonta-kun
Sep 22, 2003
Ehhhh?

deedee megadoodoo posted:

it's 4 player teams. they were testing it live the other day (or they accidentally enabled it) and i managed to play a few games with a 4 man squad.

Did they up the player count to 160 or 200 for that?

Edit: Roadmap is up and it looks like the M249 SAW will be in season 3, so I'm happy about that: https://twitter.com/CODTracker/status/1247581857442607104/photo/1

Also looks like a sniper and shotgun only Warzone. That could be both great and horrible.

CombatBonta-kun fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Apr 7, 2020

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I want pistols only Warzone

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
running across the LA river plinking at people on the horizon for zero damage

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

CombatBonta-kun posted:

Also looks like a sniper and shotgun only Warzone. That could be both great and horrible.

Blackout had this. It becomes shotgun only at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlDaxEoA9jI

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

What number do I put to make the ADS sensitivity the same as my normal one? I’ve tried keeping it at 1.00 like it says, going lower, going higher, I just can’t get it and the setting text makes no sense.

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh
It's just a relative multiplier. 1.0 is default sensitivity reduction. A lower # means more reduction. If you want your ADS sensitivity closer to the non-ADS sensitivity, make it higher. But I don't think 1:1 match is possible.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
M60 mid-season should be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
How many COD points is the battle pass? If I buy this seasons I'll end up at 1000, will that be enough for me to get next seasons battle pass as well?