Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

I wish that t-shirt thing was just a random advert but no, someone I knew had posted it.

This quarantine is making me realise how many people on my Facebook are idiots that just didn't have the time before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Figured I'd delete this to stop this dumb fight, but it's been quoted. Eh, whatever.

there wolf has a new favorite as of 17:05 on Apr 7, 2020

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

there wolf posted:

I don't know. I guess it's just my habit whenever the subject of systemic bias having an impact on literally everything that involves women in a patriarchal culture comes up, and someone inevitably stomps in to tells us all how that's totally not true and it wouldn't matter anyway because when you think about it anything could be an insult hypothetically so why bother complaining about it... I just naturally read it as a bunch of shallow excuses to not think seriously about the subject for fear of having to confront some unpleasant truth like maybe these people aren't being unreasonable joykillers, and the problem is me and my kneejerk dismissiveness of the mildest critical engagement.

hawowanlawow posted:

the battle for "biggest sanctimonious downer" rages on

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

friendly reminder that the internet presence of

Journalist
Excellence
Worldwide

is some nazi poo poo. they're trying to convince you that everyone who objects to the pejorative use of Karen is a craaaazy sjw. consider not reposting their poo poo, or at least labeling it clearly

https://twitter.com/AntiFashGordon/status/1246988647502618630?s=20

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

We gotta stop letting assholes ruin perfectly good terms to describe assholes.

Hihohe has a new favorite as of 17:55 on Apr 7, 2020

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
The F+ actually answered the question of "what is a male Karen?" in one of their earlier episodes. It's Gary.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Transmogrifier posted:

The F+ actually answered the question of "what is a male Karen?" in one of their earlier episodes. It's Gary.

ha ha! gary!

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Guy in front of me in line at Costco this morning was causing a huge scene cause they wouldn't let him shop on his dad's membership. Total Gary.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Transmogrifier posted:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
If you don't want to see transphobia don't look at too many of the responses, but I was just tickled at this person immediately jumping to "incel" as a defense for creepy behavior, even though the creeper talks about his family and kids.

https://twitter.com/chimericide/status/1247465895900975106

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Conspiracy theory folks are going crazy right now.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

JT Smiley posted:

Guy in front of me in line at Costco this morning was causing a huge scene cause they wouldn't let him shop on his dad's membership. Total Gary.

I mean, it's a global pandemic and assuming that Gary isn't a teenager his dad is probably in the risk group where he shouldn't be going out at all. They should have let him use his dad's membership.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

If you don't want to see transphobia don't look at too many of the responses, but I was just tickled at this person immediately jumping to "incel" as a defense for creepy behavior, even though the creeper talks about his family and kids.

https://twitter.com/chimericide/status/1247465895900975106

Somewhere a medical ethics professor cries and doesn't know why.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

sugar mouse posted:

The way these kinds of people break up their weird rant into separate posts always makes it seem like they are talking to themselves.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Yeah that guy does it a lot. Every now and then I'll say hi or something and even then I get about five messages in response. It's just weird.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Pedovores means child-eater, right? There's not some other, weirder definition that my third eye isn't open enough to understand.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

sugar mouse posted:

Yeah that guy does it a lot. Every now and then I'll say hi or something and even then I get about five messages in response. It's just weird.

Oh I was picturing you saying "Hi!" in-between two of his machine-gun posts lol

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

there wolf posted:

Pedovores means child-eater, right? There's not some other, weirder definition that my third eye isn't open enough to understand.

I don't know and I'm scared to ask.

But gently caress it, in this brave new world we must face the horrors. I'll report back.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Adrenochrome stuff maybe?

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

sugar mouse posted:

Someone tried passing off a cell phone recording of a cell phone recording of some kinda Alexa playback saying it's a government-released bioweapon as evidence the virus was a government-released bioweapon to me last night while I was smoking a cigarette outside on my porch.

I didn't really know where to begin other than, "Uh... so you got a source for that?" and "Y'know that old saying, 'three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead?'"

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

sugar mouse posted:

I don't know and I'm scared to ask.

But gently caress it, in this brave new world we must face the horrors. I'll report back.

From what my resident conspiracy nut said, Hillary Clinton and friends specifically, are raping small children because they have an organ that produces "something" when in stress and they have to eat it while the children are still alive in order for it to reverse the aging process.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Hihohe posted:

From what my resident conspiracy nut said, Hillary Clinton and friends specifically, are raping small children because they have an organ that produces "something" when in stress and they have to eat it while the children are still alive in order for it to reverse the aging process.
Have they explained why Hillary still looks old then?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Skwirl posted:

I mean, it's a global pandemic and assuming that Gary isn't a teenager his dad is probably in the risk group where he shouldn't be going out at all. They should have let him use his dad's membership.

There are no remaining Garys under 35.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Well this is the funniest thing I've read in weeks.

Context: he's calling the American revolution a "leftist" movement.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

PetraCore posted:

Have they explained why Hillary still looks old then?

I dunno, because they haven't worshipped satan enough?
I swear it's something different every day but satanism always plays a part. :shrug:

Is this country bad because maybe our leaders are uncaring nepotists who lie to me constantly in order to line thier pockets? No. Satan is the answer.

Hihohe has a new favorite as of 21:23 on Apr 7, 2020

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Whelp. I've permanently screwed up my Google search results to find an answer which appears to be both forgiving towards pedophiles and include satanic rituals in the response.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hihohe posted:

adrenochrome, which is a real thing that exists in the brain, but which moved from pop culture riffs on weird drugs in the 60s and 70s to conspiracy nuts inventing a whole gospel around it

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Quote is not edit

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

They assume she's doing 24/7 hard drugs and childrape behind the scenes, and would otherwise look like the wicked witch. And yes, it's adrenochrome.

Podcast by Twitter famous pisspiggrandad TrueAnon is planning on having their producer take it on stream soon.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

T-man posted:

They assume she's doing 24/7 hard drugs and childrape behind the scenes, and would otherwise look like the wicked witch. And yes, it's adrenochrome.

Podcast by Twitter famous pisspiggrandad TrueAnon is planning on having their producer take it on stream soon.

I tried to look up adenochrome but got a far as, huh, it's drugs, before my mind gave up. It's late here, I'm sleepy.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

sugar mouse posted:

Whelp. I've permanently screwed up my Google search results to find an answer which appears to be both forgiving towards pedophiles and include satanic rituals in the response.

Well there's some tentative evidence that the majority of people who are sexually attracted to prepubescent children never act on it because they know it's damaging and thus highly immoral. I guess it's not fair to shelve those people in with outright sexual predators?

Pedovore still sounds like some sort of specialized cannibal though. Clearly we need to start calling these cultists fishermen after Albert Fish. I see no confusion or complications as a result of this.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Well yeah while I totally get the point that there are people out there attracted to minors not acting on it and maybe we need to redefine words, that's not the semantic hill I intend to die on.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

there wolf posted:

Well there's some tentative evidence that the majority of people who are sexually attracted to prepubescent children never act on it because they know it's damaging and thus highly immoral. I guess it's not fair to shelve those people in with outright sexual predators?

Pedovore still sounds like some sort of specialized cannibal though. Clearly we need to start calling these cultists fishermen after Albert Fish. I see no confusion or complications as a result of this.

I think you mean fisherpeople :colbert:

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

I like how his bio includes “enforcing monogamy, unhorsing sodomy, endorsing patriarchy” yet he leaps to the defense of a man with a wife and child memorizing the name of a customer and looking her up afterwards, presumably with romantic intent.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

there wolf posted:

Kronosians

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

EasilyConfused posted:

I think you mean fisherpeople :colbert:

Fishmasons. Let's bring it all full circle. :mason: :cthulhu:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

there wolf posted:

That only makes sense if pedovore was already a word in common parlance that meant something innocuous.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Skwirl posted:

That only makes sense if pedovore was already a word in common parlance that meant something innocuous.

Since when do jokes need to "make sense?"

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I kind of know what an onlyfans account is but the amount of meltdowns it creates is impressive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib

Henchman of Santa posted:

There are no remaining Garys under 35.

As someone over the age of 35 I can verify this.