Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

I'll take a hundred of those Flick stickers thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttflakes
Mar 18, 2014

Delicious flakes of butt!
Thanks to Huxley, all I need now is red cosmos. If any of you fine folk have red cosmos, I would live to bring you fossils, fruit, flower seeds, or bunny day poo poo in return... I'm so close to all the flowers...

After I get done with this and I start breeding flowers and whatnot, I'm more than happy to help any fellow goons or future noobs with flowers as well, so I promise your help to me will fully pay it forward. I just love flowers!

Looking for red cosmos, Thanks everyone!

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
much love Fru Fru

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty
Is the person running "Tenel" on turnip.exchange a goon? If so, I hope they stay open a while longer.

I'm #65 in line :v:

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

motive: secret baby

https://twitter.com/ringadingdesu/status/1247611076767649798?s=20

many free recipes to a good home, i've been giving most of the duplicates to friends but they keep piling up and i want them out of my house and off my island:

- natural garden chair
- log stool x2
- log round table
- wooden waste bin
- mum cushion
- bunny day vanity
- bunny day wall
- bunny day merry balloons
- simply diy workbench.... though i'm not sure who wouldn't have this yet, why did you give this to me antonio!!!

dodo code is 409HX. other town notes:

- turnips are 326 bells
- saharah is here, i forgot most of her stock but she has a mossy forest floor and a nice medium outdoor deck rug
- able sisters has yakuza jackets and froggy suits today
- nook shop is eh, buy whatever you want
- help yourself to any cherries, also pick some flowers if you'd like -- there are plenty of hyacinths, roses, and tulips to go around
- (also a few pansies and mums, but i don't have any cosmos or lilies yet so, sorry!)
- please do not look too harshly upon the unfinished left side of my island, it is a work in progress

ok i think that's everything. i'm going to afk for a while while my switch is docked, so feel free to come on over whenever!

Solovey fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Apr 7, 2020

Fru Fru
Sep 14, 2007
We're gonna need a bigger boat...and some water.

Annath posted:

Is the person running "Tenel" on turnip.exchange a goon? If so, I hope they stay open a while longer.

I'm #65 in line :v:

That's me, I am open until 10pm eastern time.

Also I thought I made it private so if you found it through that site then I don't know what happened.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty

Fru Fru posted:

That's me, I am open until 10pm eastern time.

Also I thought I made it private so if you found it through that site then I don't know what happened.

No its private, someone on the goon AC discord linked me.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Yeah the queue would be much longer if it was public

Fru Fru
Sep 14, 2007

Annath posted:

No its private, someone on the goon AC discord linked me.

Oh ok phew, thought I had messed it up. That is fine, all goons allowed.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Solovey posted:

- simply diy workbench.... though i'm not sure who wouldn't have this yet, why did you give this to me antonio!!!

:lol: I have a bonfire recipe in my inventory

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Buttflakes posted:

Thanks to Huxley, all I need now is red cosmos. If any of you fine folk have red cosmos, I would live to bring you fossils, fruit, flower seeds, or bunny day poo poo in return... I'm so close to all the flowers...

After I get done with this and I start breeding flowers and whatnot, I'm more than happy to help any fellow goons or future noobs with flowers as well, so I promise your help to me will fully pay it forward. I just love flowers!

Looking for red cosmos, Thanks everyone!

Hey, my Nook's Cranny is selling red cosmos. Could you bring seeds for any of the below?

- White Windflowers
- Orange Hyacinths
- Orange Tulips

The Dodo Code's JS52P. I'm going AFK for a bit after making this post, so if you could please leave the seeds by the airport I'd greatly appreciate it.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I can't wait til Animal Crossing New Horizons goes through menopause on April 13th

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Kind of weird there isn't a nook miles category for breeding hybrids

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

I’m working tirelessly to breed blue roses. So far I’ve made black, orange, pink, purple, but no blue.

Fru Fru
Sep 14, 2007
Going AFK for dinner, hopefully it stays up. It has been stable since I switched to 3 people so fingers crossed.

Reposting in case anyone hasn't seen it.

Turnips at 617 https://turnip.exchange/island/c723e796

I thought of something I want which is a pink snack machine lol. I don't expect anyone to leave this but if someone wants to trade later let me know.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Fru Fru posted:

Going AFK for dinner, hopefully it stays up. It has been stable since I switched to 3 people so fingers crossed.

I thought of something I want which is a pink snack machine lol. I don't expect anyone to leave this but if someone wants to trade later let me know.

Is your system set to Never Sleep when plugged in?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
I’m sure it’s been posted but anybody have a good qr code for the soviet flag? Google’s been useless so far.

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!

fereldish posted:

I'm a little behind on the thread, but I have moderate turnip prices today (298) and Kicks is here, so I thought I'd try out this turnip exchange thing in case I ever get really good prices:

https://turnip.exchange/island/9b985045

I'll probably be open and afk through most of the afternoon while I work. With these prices I don't imagine there'll be a big rush, and the code is private, so feel free to poke around, help yourself to free stuff, and write on my board.

Thank you!!

Buttflakes
Mar 18, 2014

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Hey, my Nook's Cranny is selling red cosmos. Could you bring seeds for any of the below?

- White Windflowers
- Orange Hyacinths
- Orange Tulips

The Dodo Code's JS52P. I'm going AFK for a bit after making this post, so if you could please leave the seeds by the airport I'd greatly appreciate it.

Unfortunately I dont believe I can bring seeds for the hybrid color flowers, but I can plant them in your town if you PM me your friend code and I add you as a "best friend". I will bring white windflower seedsfor sure, just need a minute to obtain them. Thank you very much!

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Next time I see a shooting star I'll wish for a turnipless animal crossing

tildes
Nov 16, 2018

Kart Barfunkel posted:

I’m working tirelessly to breed blue roses. So far I’ve made black, orange, pink, purple, but no blue.

You probably already know this but just in case: blue comes from hybrid reds which you can get (at least) from orange-purple crossbreeding. I think they also arise from other combos, but that's the one I've been using. Then you put those hybrid reds (which look identical to normal reds) next to each other to get the blues.

It has also take foooorever to get these. I really want the gold rose, but the gold watering can is apparently required and that's still ages away.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Louisgod posted:

I’m sure it’s been posted but anybody have a good qr code for the soviet flag? Google’s been useless so far.

click 'load file' here https://acpatterns.com/editor

Cryptic Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Fru Fru posted:

I can get you the pink drink machine, is there such a thing as pink snack machine as well?

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

Next time I see a shooting star I'll wish for a turnipless animal crossing
But with Dodo codes it's easier than it's ever been to profit off of them? Buy an inventory full, then put on notifications for the Discord bot. It's not ideal, especially for people with unusual work hours, but it's doable and it's nice to graduate from farming bells ASAP.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Buttflakes posted:

Unfortunately I dont believe I can bring seeds for the hybrid color flowers, but I can plant them in your town if you PM me your friend code and I add you as a "best friend". I will bring white windflower seedsfor sure, just need a minute to obtain them. Thank you very much!

No worries about the oranges then, just the white windflower will suffice. Thanks!

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Thank you for letting me sell those nips!

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

actually the button they want is convert

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

Fru Fru posted:

Ok guys, my turnips are at 617, come sell!

https://turnip.exchange/island/c723e796

Leave whatever or nothing, but I could really use some roses, they are the only flower I don't have.

I am probably going to AFK while this gets busy. If it crashes I will open again later.

You are a saint for staying open this long. Left something behind Nook's for ya.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Solovey posted:

many free recipes to a good home, i've been giving most of the duplicates to friends but they keep piling up and i want them out of my house and off my island:

- natural garden chair
- log stool x2
- log round table
- wooden waste bin
- mum cushion
- bunny day vanity
- bunny day wall

- turnips are 326 bells
- saharah is here, i forgot most of her stock but she has a mossy forest floor and a nice medium outdoor deck rug
- help yourself to any cherries, also pick some flowers if you'd like -- there are plenty of hyacinths, roses, and tulips to go around
- (also a few pansies and mums, but i don't have any cosmos or lilies yet so, sorry!)
- please do not look too harshly upon the unfinished left side of my island, it is a work in progress

ok i think that's everything. i'm going to afk for a while while my switch is docked, so feel free to come on over whenever!

I was enjoying hanging out here, I got D/Ced for some reason but it was cool and I got some ideas for my own island. Thanks!

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

Solovey posted:

- natural garden chair
- log stool x2
- log round table
- wooden waste bin
- mum cushion
- bunny day vanity
- bunny day wall

- turnips are 326 bells

I'll take anything. I'm one day in and don't even have a ladder yet.

I have 2 workbenches tho.

Edit: Welp, closed

RodShaft fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Apr 7, 2020

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Starting to rethink this penguin, she keeps pulling ultimate power moves and casually taking a dump while I'm visiting

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

Solovey posted:

- natural garden chair
- log stool x2
- log round table
- wooden waste bin
- mum cushion
- bunny day vanity
- bunny day wall

- turnips are 326 bells

not sure what happened just now, maybe somebody left with the minus button?? anyway it looks like there was a communication error, i've still got plenty of recipes to go round so here's the new dodo code: N630C closed!

Policenaut posted:

I was enjoying hanging out here, I got D/Ced for some reason but it was cool and I got some ideas for my own island. Thanks!

you're welcome! i'm glad somebody likes what i've been messing with so far ahaha

Solovey fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Apr 8, 2020

Buttflakes
Mar 18, 2014

I've achieved my goal of obtaining all the parent flower colors and I couldn't have done it without this wonderful community of goons. Seek me out in the future if you require flowers and I will plant them in your town. Everybody be well and thank you very much for helping me. :love:

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

RodShaft posted:

I'll take anything. I'm one day in and don't even have a ladder yet.

I have 2 workbenches tho.

Edit: Welp, closed

we're open again, check a couple posts up for the new code!! pile in while you can!

LizzieBorden
Dec 6, 2009

She's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
She just hacks, wacks, chopping that meat

Gwen is making the money floor. Dodo Code is L8FCS

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Thanks for turnip opening, left you a star piece and 10,000 bells.

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

What's the etiquette on multiple trips? I uh I have a lot of turnips. Is it cool to take two trips, or should i take one trip and get back in line?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Solovey posted:

not sure what happened just now, maybe somebody left with the minus button?? anyway it looks like there was a communication error, i've still got plenty of recipes to go round so here's the new dodo code: N630C

you're welcome! i'm glad somebody likes what i've been messing with so far ahaha

seems like someone is on their phone all the time :(

Fru Fru
Sep 14, 2007

Cryptic Wizard posted:

I can get you the pink drink machine, is there such a thing as pink snack machine as well?

There should be but I guess I can't say 100%. A friend gave me the pink drink machine last night so I just assume there is a matching set out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

Solovey posted:

we're open again, check a couple posts up for the new code!! pile in while you can!

Marzzle posted:

seems like someone is on their phone all the time :(

Yeah I've been getting nothing but interference :(

EDIT: nm it's open!