Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

VectorSigma posted:

POLL

disco bones

or adventure sulu

Fashion peaks in the 23rd Century

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Brawnfire posted:

Buddy movie with both

It's this

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Worf owns he's just also a stubborn dildo at times. I didnt see anyone bringing up when he went against his whole honour and duty persona in order to save Jadzia :colbert:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Danaru posted:

Worf owns he's just also a stubborn dildo at times. I didnt see anyone bringing up when he went against his whole honour and duty persona in order to save Jadzia :colbert:

Is that different from the time mentioned here?

FlamingLiberal posted:

After rewatching DS9 recently I concluded Worf is just a lovely person. Bad father, bad brother, bad officer. Decent husband because he saves Jadzia that one time instead of completing the mission they were both on. He is also very bad at his job more often than not.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Applewhite posted:

Is that different from the time mentioned here?

Oh whoops, I actually didnt see that :v:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Worf is a dipshit but also is cool. The episode where he breaks his back and spends the rest of the hour begging random crewmen to kill him in his bed is great

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Worf is a dipshit but also is cool. The episode where he breaks his back and spends the rest of the hour begging random crewmen to kill him in his bed is great
TNG Worf is overall better than DS9 Worf.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.

FlamingLiberal posted:

TNG Worf is overall better than DS9 Worf.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

worf as a character has issues but i do have a boring fantasy of chilling out with michael dorn, armin shimerman, rene auberjonois, and andrew robinson for 4 hours in the morning, smoking cigarettes, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper while getting makeup applied

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
I skip almost every klingon/worf episode bc I don’t give a poo poo about honor and war and glory or whatever. Sorry but klingons are the most boring main Trek race. Ok, the one where he gets paralysed by a barrel is good for a laugh

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Just now in Debtor’s Planet, Worf is thinking with distaste about how Riker “bathes with water” everyday.

The Enterprise D uses sonic showers to conserve water. I hope someone got fired for that blunder.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Applewhite posted:

Just now in Debtor’s Planet, Worf is thinking with distaste about how Riker “bathes with water” everyday.

The Enterprise D uses sonic showers to conserve water. I hope someone got fired for that blunder.

A wizard did it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I bet Worf's friends wish a wizard would cast a stink banishment spell on Worf.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the enterprise uses sonic showers to conserve water. riker replicates an enormous bathtub each day for his scented bubble bath. and i do mean enormous- he does this in a cargo bay.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Besides I have it on good authority that water is one of the least likely liquids Riker is to be covered in on any given stardate

Also wouldn't it be funny if it wasn't really distaste on Worf's face as he pictured Riker's naked, glistening body there I mean ha ha like a prank or something bro

...Wanna read my slashfic?

or just

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the enterprise uses sonic showers to conserve water. riker replicates an enormous bathtub each day for his scented bubble bath. and i do mean enormous- he does this in a cargo bay.
This Ain't Lower Decks -- the XXX Parody

Admiralty Flag fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Apr 8, 2020

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Bogus Adventure posted:

Fashion peaks in the 23rd Century

Counterpoint:

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Chekhov can be the annoying but ultimately helpful sidekick in Bones/Sulu movie.

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

Applewhite posted:

I bet Worf's friends wish a wizard would cast a stink banishment spell on Worf.

It's canon that Worf smells vaguely of lilacs though.

I just watched Outrageous Okona and there's a bit where he asks where 806 is and then talks to Data about love. Then enters Terri Hatcher's quaters which is:

:q:

Also the names of all the comics Data looks through being TNG writers with Ronald D Moore being the one he settles on.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

This rules.

Also, so do Kirk's and Bones' outfits

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Klingons probably have incredibly honorable lotions and colognes and perfumes.

Lasca
May 8, 2007

fashion is a non-linear entity

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I wonder if anyone has ever asked Walter Koenig what he thought of this.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The perspective in Debtor’s Planet has shifted to follow a native of the planet being exploited by the Ferengi. The natives’ term for the Ferengi is “rat eyes.”

Because Ferengis’ most prominent physical characteristic is their ratlike eyes, you see...

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Applewhite posted:

The perspective in Debtor’s Planet has shifted to follow a native of the planet being exploited by the Ferengi. The natives’ term for the Ferengi is “rat eyes.”

Because Ferengis’ most prominent physical characteristic is their ratlike eyes, you see...

Maybe the aliens on that world have even bigger ears than the Ferengi.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

so i jut noticed something

all this time i thought he was checking if he was all there after having his atoms thrown in a blender, but now i see that he's patting down his pockets and realizing that they removed all his pills and weed in transport

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
he was getting some r&r at the pleasure colony on Quaalude 9

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

VectorSigma posted:

so i jut noticed something

all this time i thought he was checking if he was all there after having his atoms thrown in a blender, but now i see that he's patting down his pockets and realizing that they removed all his pills and weed in transport

The "H" in Leonard H. McCoy stands for "High As gently caress"

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Bones hotboxed sick bay again, great if you're in pain, not so great if you need surgery

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

And then he vents the cargo bay into space so the befouled water becomes part of the universe, and perhaps some day in untold aeons to come, another world will coalesce from the aether and life will arise on it, composed in part of water that he washed his rear end and balls in.

It's the only way to start your day.

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

McSpanky posted:

And then he vents the cargo bay into space so the befouled water becomes part of the universe, and perhaps some day in untold aeons to come, another world will coalesce from the aether and life will arise on it, composed in part of water that he washed his rear end and balls in.

It's the only way to start your day.

You're assuming he doesn't have the Ferengi selling it for him.

Gamer Girl Enterprise Commander Bath Water.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Riker actually swims in the cetacean ops tank every morning. That's what Riker smells like all day.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Riker's quarters are actually the dolphin apartment John C Lily made in the sixties. He's living in sin with Echo the dolphin

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

You want a good boy, but you need Fat Will Riker.

naem
May 29, 2011

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Klingons probably have incredibly honorable lotions and colognes and perfumes.

they’d need to have some serious products to scrub out all the forehead crinckels

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Riker actually swims in the cetacean ops tank every morning. That's what Riker smells like all day.

Riker having a girlfriend in cetacean ops would've been exactly the kind of ill-advised offhand statement the 90s TNG would've made

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

VectorSigma posted:

POLL

disco bones

or adventure sulu

I can't stop looking at Bones's hands.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Arcsquad12 posted:

He had the hands of a Surgeon.

Facebook Aunt fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Apr 9, 2020

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Arcsquad12 posted:

TBH I can never stop looking at Scotty's hands when he's onscreen, but that's just because I'm looking for one of those super-rare shots where you can see his D-Day war wound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Disco Bones looks like Future Nick Offerman