Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roll Fizzlebeef
Sep 9, 2003

It has come to my attention that I have been sending out gift certificates for account creation but what is needed is account unban.

On a scale of 1-42069, how boned am I?

Have the codes been working for people?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Roll Fizzlebeef posted:

It has come to my attention that I have been sending out gift certificates for account creation but what is needed is account unban.

I forwarded this to jeffrey, please don't do anything with them until I figure out how hosed you are

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Roll Fizzlebeef posted:

Lmao nicely done. I can probably fix this in some way but lol I'm gonna regret saying that.

On a scale of 1-42069, how many did you buy??? PM me.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Lmao nicely done. I can probably fix this in some way but lol I'm gonna regret saying that.

On a scale of 1-42069, how many did you buy??? PM me.

thanks for helping get down-on-their-luck posters back :)

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thank you Bernie for making me lose my big beautiful anime chick gif avatar!

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Roll Fizzlebeef posted:

honestly it's a better deal, u get an av right? 15 dollars if u do it the other way

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

I was gifted my av, is there any way to go back through av histories to see it and save it?

Roll Fizzlebeef
Sep 9, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

honestly it's a better deal, u get an av right? 15 dollars if u do it the other way

I am not sure it can actually be used to restore the account is the problem.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Pyrotoad posted:

Do the beige SA donor tags stay or would I have to donate again (no objection to that, just asking (on that note does anyone have a link to that thread explaining all the donor tier titles)?

I think you keep it?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Roll Fizzlebeef posted:

I am not sure it can actually be used to restore the account is the problem.

ya i mean just get them to have like same username+1 or something. That way there is continuity but also free AV. ART OF THE DEAL

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

ya i mean just get them to have like same username+1 or something. That way there is continuity but also free AV. ART OF THE DEAL

username69, surely

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

I still think Avenatti has this one in the bag.

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

star eater posted:

I think you keep it?

I hope so. I don't remember how much I donated and it's important that the world is aware of my britches fandom.

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Well get on with it motherfucker!

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I still think Avenatti has this one in the bag.

#basta

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Getting banned should not affect your donor tag. It gives you the banned avatar, which is removed when you rereg. It removes your plat, no-ads, sig, and mod forum access if you're into that. I'm merely reading it out of the code and not testing it so take it with a grain of salt.

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

pull the trigger, piglet

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

fitting this obama av can finally shed its mortal coil

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

I'm tempted to free all the mccain and romney toxxers in a moment of solidarity with those who died.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

I will free y'all once Ebenezer Bush takes the republican nomination in 2036.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

I don't know if the toxx rule was around for John Kerry but lol if you toxxed for him.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rauros posted:

fitting this obama av can finally shed its mortal coil

How long until we start getting smug Obama lectures on how you have to support Sleepy Joe Biden.

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

Roll Fizzlebeef posted:

oh no lol

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Bernie or Bust.
well poo poo

Roll Fizzlebeef
Sep 9, 2003

Jeffrey of YOSPOS let me know that he converted the account codes I sent out earlier to unban ones so you all should be able to use them. Thanks Jeffrey!

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

:five::five::five::five::five:

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

etalian posted:

How long until we start getting smug Obama lectures on how you have to support Sleepy Joe Biden.

ha, i almost have my parents convinced obama was terrible.

Plastic Pal
Jun 5, 2004

~ It's you. Only you. ~

Roll Fizzlebeef posted:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS let me know that he converted the account codes I sent out earlier to unban ones so you all should be able to use them. Thanks Jeffrey!

Don't forget to redistribute the one I didn't use to a comrade in need! :shobon:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Plastic Pal posted:

Don't forget to redistribute the one I didn't use to a comrade in need! :shobon:
I'm redistributing that job to you but I will apply it if you give me a name.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

another mass toxx ban gone, and yet my dream of some Radium code popping up and somehow making it so a user isn't bannable and thus they become a sort of unstoppable warlord of the forums, has failed to come to fruition once again :sigh:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

I'm right here.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

thx fizzlebeef. i'll return.... hehehe... i always return!

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I think we're caught up? Squizzle took up the task when I was doing boring work poo poo.

If anybody hasn't been banned that needs to be banned due to toxx, let me know, or report them, or whatever. I'm sure we'll get you all eventually.

Until then, this thread shall remain as a monument to our sins as a nation, for we did not choose bernie sanders

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Lightning Knight posted:

I think we're caught up? Squizzle took up the task when I was doing boring work poo poo.

If anybody hasn't been banned that needs to be banned due to toxx, let me know, or report them, or whatever. I'm sure we'll get you all eventually.

Until then, this thread shall remain as a monument to our sins as a nation, for we did not choose bernie sanders

What're you gonna do, ban me?

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

ah- ah- ah- ah

stayin alive

stayin alive

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

(I assume they're just waiting for admin approve)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

i took this gangtag as an oath, and so help me, i will bust.