Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
This November, America decides: do you prefer Trump's agenda from a guy who's superficially friendly, or from a guy who admits that he's Trump?

Do you admit that the President is Donald Trump or would you rather pretend he's not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
GIVE IT BACK TO ME.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Give me my god drat Joe tag back fuckers

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

This November, America decides: do you prefer Trump's agenda from a guy who's superficially friendly, or from a guy who admits that he's Trump?

Do you admit that the President is Donald Trump or would you rather pretend he's not?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i havent been banned for the bernie toxx yet but tag me up once i do

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Your Personal Muse posted:

I would like to announce that Joe Biden still sucks

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i havent been banned for the bernie toxx yet but tag me up once i do

Saw this in another thread:

To get your gang tags back:

Right click copy image location, paste in a safe place, buy new av, use img tags in the text

You can use any SA hosted image

tonberi
Oct 17, 2003

I would not vote for Joe Biden, even if you asked me very politely.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Still not gonna vote for sleepy Joe!

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

It’s cool how every year we get closer and closer to kang and kodos

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Not voting Joe or anyone else the DNC throws out if Joe dies

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

hooting & hollering and shouting gently caress JOE BIDEN

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Terror Sweat posted:

It’s cool how every year we get closer and closer to kang and kodos

dude if biden officially gets the nom we're fuckin there

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Your Personal Muse posted:

I would like to announce that Joe Biden still sucks

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Joe you see this tattoo on my chest? It means not welcomed!

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Please do not write-in Bernie without checking to see if your state records all write-ins. In many states you'll just be counted as "Write-in: Scattering" or something.

Writing in your vote? It might not get counted (2016)

quote:

In Massachusetts and 33 other states, write-in presidential candidate must fill out paperwork before an election to ensure their ballots are tallied. In a handful of states, write-in voting for presidential candidates is simply not allowed. The remaining states do not require presidential write-in candidates to file special paperwork before the election.

EDIT: Unless I'm misreading, votes for Bernie in the 2016 general election were only recorded in California, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont

platzapS has issued a correction as of 01:16 on Apr 9, 2020

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
very kind person bought me an unban, would definitely want my never voting for the rapist gang tag back whenever a mod gets a chance

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I toxx, I'm banned, I :toxx: again!

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
All these gang-tags will be lost in time, like tears in rain. TIME TO GIVE ME MY GODDAMN NOJOE TAG BACK.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I forgoed my towers to have slat sluts and corona-virus, but I will always keep No Joe

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

are people really buying their old avatars back and not just giving themselves the no joe tag :confused:

Meltycat
May 20, 2006

Melty and adorable!

I can't believe the way this all turned out. At this pace I'm definitely going to end up voting for Biden... NOT!!!!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

platzapS posted:

Please do not write-in Bernie without checking to see if your state records all write-ins. In many states you'll just be counted as "Write-in: Scattering" or something.

above all, I was born a no-joe-er, and I will die a no-joe-er

e. edited out incorrect information, thank you

Code Jockey has issued a correction as of 09:10 on Apr 9, 2020

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
I would like to state once again for the record that Joe Biden is a human paraquat and I will NOT be voting for him. Furthermore, I don’t give a gently caress whether they count it or not, my vote will be:

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

platzapS posted:

EDIT: Unless I'm misreading, votes for Bernie in the 2016 general election were only recorded in California, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont

This is the case in my state (Washington), and is why I'm not voting Bernie in the general. I need to find a third-party candidate to vote for. If my vote is getting tossed out anyway, it might as well send a message about what might be a way to earn it in the future.

Edit:

Code Jockey posted:

good call, I checked and looks like Washington state records it

still torn about Bernie vs. Hawkins, I want to see what Bernie does in the coming days / weeks

but above all, I was born a no-joe-er, and I will die a no-joe-er

Where'd you find that? From what I'm seeing, that's not the case.

Kreeblah has issued a correction as of 01:29 on Apr 9, 2020

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Kreeblah posted:

This is the case in my state (Washington), and is why I'm not voting Bernie in the general. I need to find a third-party candidate to vote for. If my vote is getting tossed out anyway, it might as well send a message about what might be a way to earn it in the future.

https://twitter.com/SPofUSA/status/1247951158339133442

Howie Hawkins for President thread

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
Nobody in a position of power gives a gently caress whether your protest vote counts or not. They don’t even pretend anymore. Better to not vote at all than pretend otherwise.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I, Chill ga Mesh, will under no circumstances be voting for Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr., and the Democratic party can fuckin sniff my belly button about it

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Lordshmee posted:

Nobody in a position of power gives a gently caress whether your protest vote counts or not. They don’t even pretend anymore. Better to not vote at all than pretend otherwise.

If you want to reap liberal tears, you have to sow progressive / third party votes

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

Just got banned for toxxing for Bernie and I am back to say once again that I am not voting for Joe Biden

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
give me back my baba. i want my baba

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

I want in

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

just wanna say when i woke up this morning succ zone had a thousand new posts primaries had three hundred and this thread had two hundred and upon learning the bad news i found it legit inspiring how many of my fellow broke brained posters had the same response i did which was to double down

i am not voting for joe biden poo poo im not voting for the downballot either because all the democratic congresscritters in my state are concentration camp apologists i might consider voting for the greens if theyre polling close to five percent but given that i have to like schedule vacations in tandem with elections to actually vote i doubt my family would be happy with that gently caress em though i aint voting for a rapist period

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

good call, I checked and looks like Washington state records it
Link? I don't believe this is correct.

WA Secretary of State

quote:

Q: Does my write-in vote count?
Every voter has the right to write-in a candidate instead of voting for one printed on the ballot. These votes are tabulated and reported cumulatively in one bucket as write-in votes. This represents the total number of all write-in votes cast. These are considered valid votes.

However, write-in votes for individual candidates are only hand tallied if the total number of write-in votes may be enough to make a difference in the outcome of the race. (RCW 29A.60.021)

Lordshmee posted:

If they didn't care they wouldn't whine about it so much and make it so hard to get on the ballot. Hawkins isn't going to lead the revolution, but if you have an iota of spite in your body you should vote for him or La Riva.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Rastor posted:

If you want to reap liberal tears, you have to sow progressive / third party votes

Yeah, don't wrote in Bernie, vote third party. If you write in Bernie most likely it'll never get counted and you might spoil your ballotm

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

:sickos: https://youtu.be/0tdyU_gW6WE?t=87 :sickos:

GIMME DA GOODS, DTA. :toxx:

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSMLx44DqFc

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Changed my voter registration back to unaffiliated now that the primary is over. poo poo rear end dems can rot in hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
For all the things that are poo poo about my state I'm very glad we have open primaries so I never had to declare myself as a loving democrat.