Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

K Prime posted:

Zak S stands for

saw this part and worried you were about to suggest he stood for something in the sense that he had any sorta moral conviction whatsoëver

when the only convictions i would believe he has are sealed to protect the victims identity!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Squizzle posted:

saw this part and worried you were about to suggest he stood for something in the sense that he had any sorta moral conviction whatsoëver

when the only convictions i would believe he has are sealed to protect the victims identity!!

Zak poo poo his morals out on the floor along with his poop a long time ago

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Ettin, theoretically, how many copies of your published RPG products would have to be purchased to give you revenue that matches or exceeds what was lost by this payment? No reason, just curious.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
What a loathsome and pathetic person.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Let's not forget that Zak S is also a transphobic, racist piece of poo poo in addition to being an abuser, a rapist, and a serial shitter of pants in public places.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
:guillotine:

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
This is bullshit and I am super loving angry about it. loving shithead motherfucker.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
really going for the Brad Wardell "My 'not a sexual abuser' certificate on my wall has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my certificate" energy.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Is this the thread about Zack S, noted rapist and pants shitter?

I'm a little confused. I want to make sure that this is where I can talk about Zak Smith, a game developer who rapes people and who shits his pants.

Am I correct in this?

If not could someone please direct me to the thread for discussing Zack Smith, serial rapist, abuser, and person who defecates in his own pants.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Maxwell Lord posted:

I firmly believe that Zak Smith is a rapist, an abuser, and that he poo poo his pants at a Chick-Fil-A on the last day of Gen Con.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
maze of the blue medusa sucks dick, probably because it was in part created by a serial abuser and rapist

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Or is this the thread where we talk about people with comically small dicks who sue over being rightly called a rapist and a pants shitter on the internet?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Welcome, friend, to the thread for talking about Zak Smith, noted serial abuser, rapist and pants-shitter.

This is the thread for talking about how Zak Smith is a rapist, abuser and pants-shitter.

That is what this thread, the thread for talking about Zak Smith, noted pants-shitter and abuser, who also probably is a rapist.

Allegedly.

Conskill
May 7, 2007

I got an 'F' in Geometry.
As a student of continental philosophy I have had to deal with how to approach works by people who by any modern standard are despicable. The Heideggers and Kants of the world. How does one approach a text that has important insights while honoring the victims of the person?

Fortunately, a thorough reading of the Zak S corpus provides the reader a clear answer to this problem. Tackling the problem of being a writer and abuser we can see Zak S has chosen to write nothing of value whatsoever, collapsing the potential for cognitive dissonance and thus allowing us to revile the fucker freely.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

Cyrano4747 posted:

Is this the thread about Zack S, noted rapist and pants shitter?

I'm a little confused. I want to make sure that this is where I can talk about Zak Smith, a game developer who rapes people and who shits his pants.

Am I correct in this?

If not could someone please direct me to the thread for discussing Zack Smith, serial rapist, abuser, and person who defecates in his own pants.
You can and should talk about how Zak S is a serial rapist, abuser, and pants-shitter anywhere you like

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?
Just so we're clear, this thread is about the sexual abuser, rapist, and famed pants-shitter Zak Smith, right? The one with the extremely stupid haircut? THAT Zak Smith?

Mors Rattus posted:

Welcome, friend, to the thread for talking about Zak Smith, noted serial abuser, rapist and pants-shitter.

This is the thread for talking about how Zak Smith is a rapist, abuser and pants-shitter.

That is what this thread, the thread for talking about Zak Smith, noted pants-shitter and abuser, who also probably is a rapist.

Allegedly.

:monocle:

Serf
May 5, 2011

zak smith is a rapist and abuser and a talentless loving hack. i've read a few of his books (for free) and they're total poo poo. he got his minuscule amount of fame because he can fool nerds into thinking he's cool

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Cyrano4747 posted:

Or is this the thread where we talk about people with comically small dicks who sue over being rightly called a rapist and a pants shitter on the internet?

I note that the above statement specifically does not deny the accuracy of the allegations that Zak S poo poo his pants at the Circle Center Mall Chik-fil-a on the last day of Gen Con 2017.

Tsilkani
Jul 28, 2013

If you don't already have it, it probably wouldn't hurt to purchase a copy of Ettin's fine RPG, Breakfast Cult, to help make up for some of the money infamous rapist Zak S took from him by manipulating the courts.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Would you say he Chick-FILL-a'd his pants?

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Grand Fromage posted:

Would you say he Chick-FILL-a'd his pants?

No he made inappropriate advances towards his underwear, and then forced the issue.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

zak smith, who RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL in 1990

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
https://twitter.com/tegiminis/status/1248060414144978944

of course he's crowing about it

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
As a Canadian, I must obviously be careful of the same sorts of laws that started this thread. Therefore I unequivocally state that I do not believe that Zak Smith, alledged rapist and alleged serial harasser, poo poo his pants at the Chick-Fil-A in the Circle Centre Mall during Gencon 2017, and thus ask that Zak Smith, alleged rapist, alleged serial harasser, creator of numerous games that I think are not very good by any metric of game quality, stand and deny these heinous allegations that he poo poo his pants at the aforementioned Chick-Fil-A during Gencon 2017. Otherwise, these rumours will simply continue to grow.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Id say zak smith sucks poo poo but im not sure his mouth can reach his pants

Saguaro PI
Mar 11, 2013

Totally legit tree

Junpei Hyde posted:

Id say zak smith sucks poo poo but im not sure his mouth can reach his pants

He uses a hose, allegedly.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Gonna get a notarized affidavit that Zak S is a bitch-rear end coward who loves using his trust fund to bully sexual assault victims on the internet.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
As an Australian I’m not willing to state that Zak is a rapist but I encourage everyone to support local artists

https://twitter.com/ettin64/status/1248063779935367169?s=21

neaden
Nov 4, 2012

A changer of ways
Wow, what a loving piece of poo poo.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Always easiest to quote the alleged pants shitter and accused rapist and sexual predator:

https://officialzsannouncements.blogspot.com/2019/06/im-suing.html posted:

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

I'm Suing

On the morning of June 11, 2019 I had one of my lawyers file a defamation claim against Mandy with the Superior Court of Justice in Ottawa for her Facebook post (CV-19-00080461-0000 - Ottawa Cour Supérieure de Justice). What we say there matches what I've said all along: the various allegations in her Facebook post are false.

If you're wondering why it took so long, it was because I was making sure I tried everything else first to reverse the harassment campaign Mandy launched: I put out statements from witnesses and evidence disproving her claims, people familiar with the case took on the accusations all over the internet, Mandy's own family even sent letters to the companies that had sanctioned me saying that Mandy wasn't telling the truth, and the witnesses made themselves available to the public to be questioned. Especially within the game community, those responsible for spreading Mandy's false accusations ignored the evidence, actively took steps to cut off communication and refused to investigate. Litigation was the only effective option left.

Since there will likely be some response to this announcement on the internet, here's a note of legal advice: When Mandy's initial attack post came out in February, many folks (especially gamers) repeated her accusations--and piled on others. If anyone does that again now, months later, it only makes it easier to sue them for defamation than it already is.

Also, repeating easily-disproved statements that show you didn't do any research ("Zak is a trust fund baby" etc.) likewise makes it easier to establish in court that you didn't make any good-faith attempt to check your facts before making a public attack.

-Zak

https://officialzsannouncements.blogspot.com/2020/04/i-got-public-apology-and-cash.html posted:

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

I Got A Public Apology--And Cash

A lot of gamers joined Mandy's harassment campaign because they believed I somehow deserved to be libeled--largely due to Fox News-style conspiracy theories spread and/or invented by RPG conspiracy theorist Paul Matijevic aka Ettin. So when it comes to seeking accountability for the harassment, he seemed like a good place to start.

Ettin has a long history of stirring up hatemobs against game designers on twitter and on forums where he's acted as moderator (Something Awful and RPGnet), so I did what Dungeons & Dragons should've done in 2014 and what White Wolf Publishing should have done in 2017: I sued Ettin for defamation.

Paul has been in contact with Mandy. This week he admitted the claims weren't true and wrote me a check:

<image of above statement from Ettin not included>

Obviously gamers continuing to spread this poo poo is exhausting and stupid. If you can help by fact-checking people spreading bullshit in gamer circles: thanks. If you don't have the time but do have some money: buy something, there's new content.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Wrestlepig posted:

As an Australian I’m not willing to state that Zak is a rapist but I encourage everyone to support local artists

https://twitter.com/ettin64/status/1248063779935367169?s=21

are you allowed to say that just generally, on a variety of topics, you consider me a trustworthy source??

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

I assume "you must post this on SA" was part of the settlement, which is a perfect representation of how loving dumb and pathetic Zak S is.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Has Leonard J. Crabs chimed in on the l'affaire du pants de la merde contretemps la Chick-fil-a yet?

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

I would not wish for Zak S to, purely hypothetically, trip into a ditch and drown in sewage since that would be immoral. However if it happened through pure coincidence I would not exactly be sad at the result. :hmmyes:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

As if eating at Chick Fil A wasn't embarrassing enough, he had to go and poo poo his pants too

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Roth posted:

As if eating at Chick Fil A wasn't embarrassing enough, he had to go and poo poo his pants too
I'm told it was a Sunday, when Chick-fil-A is closed in order to honor Republican Jesus. Though it is possible that Zak, as he resides in a Commonwealth nation, may not be familiar with Republican Jesus yet and was unaware that their admittedly-decent-in-a-pre-Popeyes-sandwich world chicken was only available six days out of seven. Perhaps it was the strain of this discovery, and the knowledge that this was something he did not have power over, led to his rectal spasm? Allegedly.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

rapist shat himself at the christian chicken store

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

neongrey posted:

As a Canadian, I must obviously be careful of the same sorts of laws that started this thread. Therefore I unequivocally state that I do not believe that Zak Smith, alledged rapist and alleged serial harasser, poo poo his pants at the Chick-Fil-A in the Circle Centre Mall during Gencon 2017, and thus ask that Zak Smith, alleged rapist, alleged serial harasser, creator of numerous games that I think are not very good by any metric of game quality, stand and deny these heinous allegations that he poo poo his pants at the aforementioned Chick-Fil-A during Gencon 2017. Otherwise, these rumours will simply continue to grow.

The Law doesn't care what you Believe, the law cares about the truth

And I believe the truth that Zak Smith is an abusive pants making GBS threads garbage flesh golem who relies on financial strong arming to cover up for his awfulness

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

The Law doesn't care what you Believe, the law cares about the truth

And I believe the truth that Zak Smith is an abusive pants making GBS threads garbage flesh golem who relies on financial strong arming to cover up for his awfulness

real effective cover-up happening here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
I hope him and his Whitesnake from JJBA knockoff avatar get loving jaw rot.