Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Carbon dioxide

Edit: I sniped a twybil LP update on the last page oops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

The Flying Twybil

So what? You can't prove I posted that.

:golfclap:

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
:five:

(this thread needs two more votes to get a rating--come on, goons!)

ChubbyChecker

rip in peace noble hangoon

the answer was DILZ

The Flying Twybil

Dash Rendar posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay friends LP is a good forum even if it's grey

The Flying Twybil

ChubbyChecker posted:

the answer was DILZ

FluffieDuckie

Oh whew I found you guys. My space pod got lost between tfr and here and I wound up in the void where Fyad used to be. It was scary as frick and I’m lucky to have made it here.

Playing games looks fun!

Heather Papps

hello friend

TOP GAMES FEATURE DUCKS OF ALL TIME

GO!!!

SelenicMartian

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

ChubbyChecker posted:

the answer was DILZ
Why did it end so soon? How were we supposed to know the guy was to have only two arms and two legs?

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VrLJUVRACo

ChubbyChecker

Heather Papps posted:

TOP GAMES FEATURE DUCKS OF ALL TIME

GO!!!

ChubbyChecker

Dash Rendar posted:

hmm... i wonder if the visible rating stays when a thread moves to another forum where the limit is higher

Heather Papps

hello friend

ChubbyChecker

:3:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

>attach a cute pet pic

>post your crimes

>what u snackin on?

FluffieDuckie

i'm so high!!!

(score)

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

ChubbyChecker posted:

hmm... i wonder if the visible rating stays when a thread moves to another forum where the limit is higher

good question! we better get more votes to make sure it stays gold!

The Flying Twybil

Update 3 caught on lp crimes

owlhawk911 posted:

>attach a cute pet pic

owlhawk911 posted:

>post your crimes

owlhawk911 posted:

>what u snackin on?

FluffieDuckie

The Flying Twybil posted:

Carbon dioxide

> post a top tier goon meme

owlhawk911

i love chicken biscuits. cool bird

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
For someone who has never been involved in BYOB, please tell me about BYOB. I may be swayed by the DS9 gang tag.

nine-gear crow

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

For someone who has never been involved in BYOB, please tell me about BYOB. I may be swayed by the DS9 gang tag.

From a largely outsider perspective, BYOB is basically the anti-FYAD. Same low/no content comic sans shitposting, but it’s all about being cool and awesome to each other instead of an edgy racist shitbag. As you can tell by the amazing synergy in this thread, BYOB operates on a similar energy to LP.

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

nine-gear crow posted:

From a largely outsider perspective, BYOB is basically the anti-FYAD. Same low/no content comic sans shitposting, but it’s all about being cool and awesome to each other instead of an edgy racist shitbag. As you can tell by the amazing synergy in this thread, BYOB operates on a similar energy to LP.

These are good people and it sounds like a cool place. I will be doing some lurking over the next couple of days.

owlhawk911

shitposting for good

nine-gear crow

owlhawk911 posted:

shitposting for good

That should be the forum’s subtitle.

The Flying Twybil

Carbon dioxide posted:

> post a top tier goon meme

Propaganda's good, right?

owlhawk911 posted:

i love chicken biscuits. cool bird

good snacks, good birb

He's like 40 and is bestest buds with my good friend. He really likes spiral designs for some reason.

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

good snacks, good birb

He's like 40 and is bestest buds with my good friend. He really likes spiral designs for some reason.

:eyepop: this BYOLP is going places!

nine-gear crow

good snacks, good birb

True, but if you vote :one: instead then the BYOB ship can take a trip to the Septic Tank planet :buddy:

Also I made that stupid 1 emote myself and more people should use it.

Tin Tim

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Holy poo poo I love this

Secret mesage for the yorbs

Guys I think we need to steal Twybil when we leave

Thank you Pot Smoke Phoenix!

FluffieDuckie

nine-gear crow posted:

true, but we also have some fun content threads where we riff on different funny topics. so it's not just shitposting - it's often kind of performance art.

the main thing is you can try to make jokes with us but if your joke falls flat no one will tell you so it's a low risk place to try new stuff out in

oh and we also have serious info threads like Goons are Great's thread about his ants. we like to learn new stuff

edit: we have our own goldmine so you can easily see the types of threads we have that we consider a success https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=176

nine-gear crow

FluffieDuckie posted:

true, but we also have some fun content threads where we riff on different funny topics. so it's not just shitposting - it's often kind of performance art.

the main thing is you can try to make jokes with us but if your joke falls flat no one will tell you so it's a low risk place to try new stuff out in

oh and we also have serious info threads like Goons are Great's thread about his ants. we like to learn new stuff

edit: we have our own goldmine so you can easily see the types of threads we have that we consider a success https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=176

I just want to say we’ve missed you around the Secret Mod Cabal Places, Duckie, and that Goons Are Great has been an exemplary successor to your BYOB crown.

FluffieDuckie

nine-gear crow posted:

I just want to say we’ve missed you around the Secret Mod Cabal Places, Duckie, and that Goons Are Great has been an exemplary successor to your BYOB crown.

I've missed you guys too. I kind of overlooked the fact that stepping down meant I wouldn't get to chat with my mod friends (and enemies ;)) anymore.

The Flying Twybil

nine-gear crow posted:

True, but if you vote :one: instead then the BYOB ship can take a trip to the Septic Tank planet :buddy:

Also I made that stupid 1 emote myself and more people should use it.

made another thing

Stoner Sloth

sorry nine-gear crow, but thanks to TFT this thread got even more awesome and so i had to :five:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Robot Made of Meat

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

made another thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I lurked in byob for a long time and just started posting there a few months ago and what I have learned is that they are the nicest people that make some very funny and occasionally bizarre (often both) threads and if you have any posting anxiety about 'is this a good post' then you should not have it in byob because every post in byob is a good post and you should go :justpost: in any thread (or make your own!) but especially the Welcome Hello & Chat Thread [Lurkers Must Post] (see it says right there that lurkers must post!)