Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Welp everyone's loving dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

:eyepop: :psyboom:

I recommend not reading it until the official scan is out. This is some fantastic poo poo right here and you deserve to see it in it's best quality.

NOOO BEAM!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

HerraS posted:

Welp everyone's loving dead

I suspect death in Hell might not be the same as death in the real world.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Sorry for doubting your friendship with Kobeni Violence Devil.

Unless...Angel Devil was right about dying in hell sending devils back to the real world. Or is it only whatever chainsaw sound deaths that get revival?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

They'll come back as devils not fiends though right? Don't fiends think differently than as devils? Beam might come back to help out Denji but the others will probably be less chill.

Though Angel's not a fiend so if they die they'll pop back up pretty much the same.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

RatHat posted:

I suspect death in Hell might not be the same as death in the real world.

It likely means either death or something significant like being turned into a devil, since you'll notice that the only characters not obviously killed were the really major ones (Chainsaw, Power, dude who uses the Fox Devil).

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Chapter 65

Chainsaw Man!

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo! Total Party Kill! :stonk:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dang, carl.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
I love that violence devil attacks a second time wielding a severed arm in his mouth. :black101:

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Darth TNT posted:

I love that violence devil attacks a second time wielding a severed arm in his mouth. :black101:

oh, that makes way more sense. For some reason I parsed it as he grew another arm out of his mouth

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
saw it pointed out that when denji strikes the Darkness Devil, all the surrounding spooky men are pointing directly at his chainsaw

devils really don't like that thing

profileusername
Mar 2, 2019

I don't know where this is going to go but it is looking rad on its way there.

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
Ironic how Aki has the power of the Future Devil but he's completely obsessed with the past. Maybe the Devil inhabiting his right eye will get pissed about how his left eye is always reminiscing/being haunted by the past.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

yum posted:

Ironic how Aki has the power of the Future Devil but he's completely obsessed with the past. Maybe the Devil inhabiting his right eye will get pissed about how his left eye is always reminiscing/being haunted by the past.

future devil is hooting and hollering about the awesomeness of its impending demise

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Oxxidation posted:

saw it pointed out that when denji strikes the Darkness Devil, all the surrounding spooky men are pointing directly at his chainsaw

Thats the devil blocking the chainsaw. Do you see the sparks flying off apparently nothing.

When he speaks, the Katakana for O Sa and Ya are all pressed together.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oxxidation posted:

Hey itd be pretty cool if fears work in reverse
And demons are afraid of chainsawd because in pop media chainsaws just tear through demons

Now we just need the shotgun demon.

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world

Lurking Haro posted:

Thats the devil blocking the chainsaw. Do you see the sparks flying off apparently nothing.

When he speaks, the Katakana for O Sa and Ya are all pressed together.

I mean sparks, as a source of light, seem like a good way to hurt the Darkness Devil.

Also, I saw someone online point out that Violence without his mask looks a lot like Arai, Kobeni's old partner. Is Makima making fiends from dead devil hunters? It would also explain their friendship that developed quickly.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Hiro Protagonist posted:

I mean sparks, as a source of light, seem like a good way to hurt the Darkness Devil.

Also, I saw someone online point out that Violence without his mask looks a lot like Arai, Kobeni's old partner. Is Makima making fiends from dead devil hunters? It would also explain their friendship that developed quickly.

Almost certainly. I mean, she told the Spider Devil to pick up any corpses she could from the latest mission.

Makima was serious about wanting all the help she could get on this upcoming Gun Devil run, apparently.

So... who's left? If we assume Violence got finished off there...

Kobeni booked it, as usual
Power might be faking
Aki and Angel are currently disarmed, but otherwise fine
Denji's had worse

And everyone else is dead.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

:vince:

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
I'm still surprised no one commented on how the Darkness devil used a groin based arm to pick up the doll dude.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if you've got a dick arm you use that dick arm. it's just common sense.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
until i see denji, power, or aki bite it i'm gonna assume anybody who dies is dead dead.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
smh classic shonen power creep bullshit, new bad guy shows up, clowns on a bunch of good guys, then the even badder bad guy oneshots the previous bad guy and/or the one who beat him to drive home the point. yawn.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Darth TNT posted:

I'm still surprised no one commented on how the Darkness devil used a groin based arm to pick up the doll dude.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Relax, just believe in the heart of the Chainsaw.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Rigged Death Trap posted:

And demons are afraid of chainsawd because in pop media chainsaws just tear through demons

Denji is actually the Doom Slayer and that's why the devils are all very concerned about his rise in power.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

Denji is actually the Doom Slayer and that's why the devils are all very concerned about his rise in power.
Better story than Eternal, would also explain the fact the chainsaw is always out of fuel

edit: I just realized my title is perfect in this thread as well. I am so very pleased.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Inflammatory posted:

until i see denji, power, or aki bite it i'm gonna assume anybody who dies is dead dead.

Yeah, the fact that the most major characters were spared or suffered "not extremely obviously fatal" injuries makes me think the ones that weren't are actually dead.

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
https://imgur.com/a/jbpVsjT

Speed scan

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
I don't understand what is going here but I dig it.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Well, uh, good thing they're fighting on the roof during the day, right? If this was Santa's endgame you'd think she would have waited for night to attack.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sindai posted:

Well, uh, good thing they're fighting on the roof during the day, right? If this was Santa's endgame you'd think she would have waited for night to attack.

Probably drunk on her newfound power.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
A call to arms

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Sindai posted:

If you want to fight Makima you cant let her have time to prepare, so better try now that she got a sword put through her.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Makima not giving a single solitary poo poo as her limbs got hosed up was powerful cool

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Makima is basically a devil super saiyan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Angry Lobster posted:

I don't understand what is going here but I dig it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=motGYShex5o