Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I'm going to go ahead & say that this is an already-dead nail-bed situation & my man is doing a bit of grooming.

Full disclosure: I tried to flatten my thumb between a breaker wrench and an axle housing in 2005. There's a dip like that in the center of my left thumbnail, and the only way to really clean it is to do that.

If that is not the case, then, well, gently caress offffff.

PainterofCrap has a new favorite as of 19:29 on Mar 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I would expect a lot more blood if it wasn't dead already.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Hey, people got to occupy themselves at home somehow

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

It gets a little worse. For some reason, the Mormon church elected to bring all the missionaries back at the same time (about March 22nd) at which time their families (at least 100 people) met them at the airport in violation of various social distancing guidelines.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Still not going...

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I'm a budget tradwife in that i won't gently caress you or be subservient but i will let you buy me a house and have you work at a job to pay me. (You live in the utility closet.)

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T-man posted:

I'm a budget tradwife in that i won't gently caress you or be subservient but i will let you buy me a house and have you work at a job to pay me. (You live in the utility closet.)

thats being a findom tman

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

T-man posted:

T-man on the streets, now wash T-man's sheets.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/mufaa6/status/1243687621139877888?s=21

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I was overwhelmed with fremdschämen while watching that.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

In 10 years she's going to be calling the cops on them for existing while black.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I was overwhelmed with fremdschämen while watching that.

that was the exact word that popped into my head and this is the Platonic ideal of it

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

In 10 years she's going to be calling the cops on them for existing while black.

Most likely she does that now, she just makes exceptions for rich famous people.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Time for some classic style AUG

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

No way to find out who won the breast contest

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Those girls' expressions, they do not want to be there at all.....this is terrifying :(

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

This reminded me of this:

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/DStgpnv.jpg :nws:

more content:

e: spoilered cause it's kinda(?) borderline :nws:

HiroProtagonist has a new favorite as of 01:20 on Apr 11, 2020

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Graham Linehan’s taking the mid-life crisis well.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

T-man posted:

budget tradwife

New username!

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

iirc a goon drew this

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Because the cropping spoils the twist

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Never be horny on main

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

:females:

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

“May I see at least one breast from you but not more than two breasts”. :jerkbag:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hear all ye Elves!’ she cried to those about her. ‘Let none say again that Dwarves are grasping and ungracious! Yet surely, Gimli son of Glóin, you desire something that I could give? Name it, I bid you! You shall not be the only guest without a gift.’

‘There is nothing, Lady Galadriel,’ said Gimli, bowing low and stammering. ‘Nothing, unless it might be –

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Phy posted:

Hear all ye Elves!’ she cried to those about her. ‘Let none say again that Dwarves are grasping and ungracious! Yet surely, Gimli son of Glóin, you desire something that I could give? Name it, I bid you! You shall not be the only guest without a gift.’

‘There is nothing, Lady Galadriel,’ said Gimli, bowing low and stammering. ‘Nothing, unless it might be –

Lmfao

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Phy posted:

:five:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Phy posted:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Sadly he's too short to get a good view

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

Phy posted:

fuckin lmao jesus christ

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
idgi :confused: and I feel like an idiot because everyone else seems to

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Zipperelli. posted:

idgi :confused: and I feel like an idiot because everyone else seems to

that's a quote from the lord of the rings and the op is implying that the rest of the quote continues using that bit about the single breast, my queen

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Hackers film 1995 posted:

that's a quote from the lord of the rings and the op is implying that the rest of the quote continues using that bit about the single breast, my queen

Welp, that's my problem. I've never seen them and this saddens me greatly because I've tried but always got interrupted by one thing or another.

This would be the perfect time to binge them, but Netflix only has the last 2, and not the first. Bastards.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Zipperelli. posted:

Welp, that's my problem. I've never seen them and this saddens me greatly because I've tried but always got interrupted by one thing or another.

This would be the perfect time to binge them, but Netflix only has the last 2, and not the first. Bastards.

It's specifically referencing the books

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Haven't read them either lol. Again, not for lack of trying.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Pretty sure I remember this bit from the movies too? Doesn’t he ask for a lock of her hair? Which is debatably even creepier than wanting to see a tiddy.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

It works fine even if you don't know the source material, if you just think of it as generic fantasy writing. It's mentally placing the two in the right order that does it. It's marvelous. :allears:

Source: I've never read a LotR book and only watched the first movie (and still want those three loving hours back)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

beanieson posted:

Pretty sure I remember this bit from the movies too? Doesn’t he ask for a lock of her hair? Which is debatably even creepier than wanting to see a tiddy.

A single hair. She gives him three.