Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

TheKennedys posted:

goddamn I wish that weed one worked

I imagine after being stuck in Georgia anywhere in BC is going to look good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Outrail posted:

I imagine after being stuck in Georgia anywhere in BC is going to look good.
Does Georgia have tiny coal mining towns in the rear end end of nowhere or is that more an Appalachian thing

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Did you not read #2?

Maya Fey posted:

Yes, I Did Read Your Posts

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol goddamit

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

elpintogrande posted:

Postal 2 had some of the shittiest level design since Duke Nuke Em maps people made of their houses.

BillWh0re posted:

Wait you mean all those high school kids didn't really have pole dancers in their bedrooms?

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Joe Bogan posted:

Hope it's been reported as both perma evasion and suicidal ideation by forums poster windows 98

I must've missed this

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Friend posted:

I must've missed this

He was the original Shovel Knight.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Solice Kirsk posted:

He was the original Shovel Knight.

:thurman:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

:thurman: but its a shovel

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

No, no, no, you're not supposed to make the funny posts in the thread itself!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Captain Hygiene posted:

No, no, no, you're not supposed to make the funny posts in the thread itself!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Friend posted:

I must've missed this

wait did he make the death sling at that summer camp or something

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I'm gonna be honest, the only direct "murdered x with a x" goon I can remember outside of pupkins guy is like Graves.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Baron von Eevl posted:

I'm gonna be honest, the only direct "murdered x with a x" goon I can remember outside of pupkins guy is like Graves.

Were they buried alive?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'm pretty sure there's been confirmed goons murdering people, but had there been any conformed goon on goon erasure?

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Baron von Eevl posted:

Caro says what ?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Did Caro actually kill anyone (on purpose)? I thought he just youtube learned how to be a medic and then snuck into like Syria and got immediately captured and tortured for 6 years.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Baron von Eevl posted:

Did Caro actually kill anyone (on purpose)? I thought he just youtube learned how to be a medic and then snuck into like Syria and got immediately captured and tortured for 6 years.

He definitely talked about shooting at people when on the front lines. I doubt he actually killed anyone, but at least attempted to.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
i'm sure lots of goons have shot to microwave's mom

a large automobile
Apr 10, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
booourns shot jfk

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Outrail posted:

I'm pretty sure there's been confirmed goons murdering people, but had there been any conformed goon on goon erasure?

One GIPer turned cop shot a dude for no good reason a while ago. I think his username started with an M.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Martello.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Martello came here from TV Tropes, where he was a mod no less.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Link? I just went through the last ten pages of his posts and saw nothing, the rap sheet is just typical shitposting

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
His last post was something like "I just hosed up real bad" and people who knew him IRL put it together with a story about a police killing in Delaware or wherever he lived.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Kitfox88 posted:

wait did he make the death sling at that summer camp or something

His story, as far as I remember, was that he shared a picture of a tattoo that said something like "this year sucked" and when people asked him about it, he shared that he had been to prison for aggravated assault, which came about because a teenager had been flirting with his partner or something, and on account of being a moron, he then beat the kid with a shovel. I don't think that the kid died; that's one of those things were the re-telling of a story gets added to, but massively hosed up still, of course.

He later got charged with manslaughter for a traffic accident, but got found not guilty, I think, so those two things might add up to people remembering him as murdering someone. After all of this was known, and he was pretty forums-wide known as the shovel guy, he was asked by Lowtax to mod GBS, which is really just fantastic imo.

Baron von Eevl posted:

He certainly tried. He had some YouTube videos up for a brief spell where he was doing "sniper duels", which mostly looked like him taking shots at random people. No one deserves to be put in a torture prison, but it also seems weird to me when Goons occasionally defend Caro as a good guy, when he, despite being unwell in some fashion, was also resourceful enough to set himself up in a warzone, and make people belive he was a trained medic, all with the goal in mind to go on a brown-human-hunting safari, which he narrated like a video game shooter.

Two of the most hosed up SA-related stories ever.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Grandmother of Five posted:

Caro emerging live from the wastelands after half a decade of being presumed dead was surreal. It’s like whoever was writing for reality that week wanted to make sure his name is at the top of the list when a permanent position opens up.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Where tf is Caro now anyway? You'd think they'd be back and posting a lot with all the widening interest in politics and everybody in quarantine. Did they rename themselves?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Where tf is Caro now anyway? You'd think they'd be back and posting a lot with all the widening interest in politics and everybody in quarantine. Did they rename themselves?

I don't know a whole lot about Caro's exploits but I imagine that since his posting on SA was a factor in psyching him up into eventually getting into one of Assad's prisons that whatever mental support system he has is encouraging him not to post on forums.

Or more likely the FBI/CIA just interviewed him and then shoved him out the door to become homeless. America.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
we've got a lot of homeless posters (who sadly have LESS computer access now in quarantine, due to public closures) but good call on the first point, that'd be the responsible thing

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Caro emerging live from the wastelands after half a decade of being presumed dead was surreal. It’s like whoever was writing for reality that week wanted to make sure his name is at the top of the list when a permanent position opens up.

I did not hear about this. Is there a news article somewhere or something? I can't believe he's actually still alive.

a large automobile
Apr 10, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kenning posted:

I did not hear about this. Is there a news article somewhere or something? I can't believe he's actually still alive.
happy easter!

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

His story, as far as I remember, was that he shared a picture of a tattoo that said something like "this year sucked" and when people asked him about it, he shared that he had been to prison for aggravated assault, which came about because a teenager had been flirting with his partner or something, and on account of being a moron, he then beat the kid with a shovel. I don't think that the kid died; that's one of those things were the re-telling of a story gets added to, but massively hosed up still, of course.

He later got charged with manslaughter for a traffic accident, but got found not guilty, I think, so those two things might add up to people remembering him as murdering someone. After all of this was known, and he was pretty forums-wide known as the shovel guy, he was asked by Lowtax to mod GBS, which is really just fantastic imo.

He certainly tried. He had some YouTube videos up for a brief spell where he was doing "sniper duels", which mostly looked like him taking shots at random people. No one deserves to be put in a torture prison, but it also seems weird to me when Goons occasionally defend Caro as a good guy, when he, despite being unwell in some fashion, was also resourceful enough to set himself up in a warzone, and make people belive he was a trained medic, all with the goal in mind to go on a brown-human-hunting safari, which he narrated like a video game shooter.

Pedomod was worse.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Kenning posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3771471 has links.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Baron von Eevl posted:

there used to be a video on youtube of him shooting at dudes with a rifle

also you're forgetting that while he did get captured not too long after he went to syria, that was round 2 for him. he'd already been loving around in libya for quite a while.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

His stated goal was "journalism" and I really don't think it was intention going in to go shoot people. Additionally "unwell in some fashion" is a gross understatement. The guy had full-blown paranoid schizophrenia. "My mother is a CIA sleeper operative who is tracking my movements and poisoning me" was something he genuinely believed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lol