Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

she looks so good it wraps around into looking like a video game recreation of a cosplayer of Aerith

lmao yeah.

this is the game's whole aesthetic, it's like the most devoted craftsperson fan on Etsy designed every individual setpiece and then someone at square enix spent 25 years just working on perfecting that individual thing because they were too afraid to ask if they should be done yet. it feels like they had to create a tenured professor position at some classical music school to be the nobuo eumatsu guy and that's who did the music. it owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i hope you can actually attend a performance of LOVELESS

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 251 days!

elf help book posted:

if it's as bad as that one fmv from some spinoff where someone quotes some to sephiroth, it might qualify as the final boss

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

elf help book posted:

Didn't even think of this...holy poo poo.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I just want to know if Red XIII is actually going to be playable in this episode or if he joins so late he's just an NPC.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Kongming posted:

I just want to know if Red XIII is actually going to be playable in this episode or if he joins so late he's just an NPC.

I hope you can have sex with him.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I hope you can have sex with him.

Kongming posted:

Didn't even think of this...holy poo poo.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
It's good.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

it's so good

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Yeah, it’s good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It is indeed good

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I thought I was prepared for how thirsty Jessie would be for Cloud. I was wrong.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

wall market alone is goty 2020. the rest of the game is very good too! there's stupid dementors and some weird changes but this game makes me feel things

Bongo Bill posted:

I thought I was prepared for how thirsty Jessie would be for Cloud. I was wrong.

i can't wait to find out how horny rude will be for tifa now. everyone in this game is so horny.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Feels very good to get a stagger going and utterly demolish a health bar

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Knowing we don't get to explore the world puts a damper on things. Hopefully they can release the next one soon.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sleng Teng posted:

Feels very good to get a stagger going and utterly demolish a health bar

Yeah. I like the battle system in this, you can get some good synergy going with various abilities

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
The internet is mad about the Roche fight but I thought it was pretty rad.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Oh no my favorite game that has every planet destroyed 10 times over by a leg winged god has a guy driving his motorcycle on a wall, it's so unrealistic.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the internet

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you dumb bitch

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
It was my first mistake

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

esperterra posted:

it's so good

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Ruffini posted:

Oh no my favorite game that has every planet destroyed 10 times over by a leg winged god has a guy driving his motorcycle on a wall, it's so unrealistic.

thought that part was kinda cool

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jUiRVyPg84

musclebusiness
Jun 30, 2008

i really didn't think I'd see Hell House in this

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUxLczEYVnM

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I know everyone’s playing FFVIIR right now but is anyone planning on getting the Crystal Chronicles remaster in a couple months? I played the hell out of that game in middle school, I’m excited to see if it holds up to my memory of it

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I know everyone’s playing FFVIIR right now but is anyone planning on getting the Crystal Chronicles remaster in a couple months? I played the hell out of that game in middle school, I’m excited to see if it holds up to my memory of it

Yeah just because I missed out when I was a kid. Kinda excited to see what everyone loved about it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can you still make someone the crystal bitch.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Oh poo poo, that game was the first game I bought a soundtrack for. They used actual medieval instruments so I had never heard anything like it before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eWjsdExUJk

I can't wait to spraypaint my moogle...

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

combining spells in crystal chronicles is epic if you can get three or four people together.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

all the cutscenes in FF12 remind me of the phantom menace.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

In Training posted:

all the cutscenes in FF12 remind me of the phantom menace.

Yeah, the music too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The whole game has Star Wars-y vibes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How many people do you eventually get in your party. All the license boards sound cool and I'm having trouble picking just a handful...

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

In Training posted:

How many people do you eventually get in your party. All the license boards sound cool and I'm having trouble picking just a handful...

6. Each board can only be assigned to one party member, and you gain a sub-job fairly early into the game. I started a run recently where I randomized all jobs ahead of time and ended up with 4 really junk combos and 2 great ones, and it still doesn't matter. FF12 is incredibly good and incredibly easy. enjoy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awesome. This game seems rly cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I need an illegal pc mod for ff10 that assigns ap and exp to all characters instead of having to deal the m in

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

b_d posted:

combining spells in crystal chronicles is epic if you can get three or four people together.

it's gonna happen...the imp squad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

it's gonna happen...the imp squad

Hell yeah