Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

Firechicken posted:

Well, since I've been on lockdown since the whole virus thing started, i decided to build my own ring. Im starting my own fight group called scrapyard fights.
Look us up on fb to check out the ring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScrapyardFights/

Hey, that's great. What are your plans for Scrapyard Fights? Any particular combat sports you'll be focusing on? Any interesting house rules? Are you going to tape and upload the matches?

Also, apologies for the lack of writeups. I have been overworked. Hopefully things will change soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staguar
Aug 29, 2004
Watch Scarface pound on some schlub and then make the thumbnail look like he beat some great fighter and people are scared to fight him.

https://youtu.be/dVR9lmkXv_0

I think the biggest fear anyone has is that Scarface will stomp on their heads like he did that one poor bastard he fought back in the day.

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

Yo don't abuse this but Scarface will now do you a personalized video message for $15: https://www.cameo.com/streetbeefs

For reference Jinkx Monsoon charges 8 times that so this is a pretty good deal

Also, Scarface started uploading more fights a couple of hours ago, which means tonight Streetbeefs technically went up against Wrestlemania and stands a fighting chance at getting more views

NAG fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Apr 5, 2020

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCrjvW2L1uU
STREET FIGHTER vs MIXED MARTIAL ARTIST | This is why you tap to HEEL HOOKS 🚑
:stare:

This is...something alright.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol, worth the click

staguar
Aug 29, 2004

L0cke17 posted:

My favorite part is when the guy is in a guillotine and DDTs himself in an attempt to break the choke.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

L0cke17 posted:

holy poo poo lmao

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I remember having to tell one of my troops years ago that he's tapping because i was supervising the match because he was trying to be tough and was definitely about to have extra ankle joints

Lol, idiots

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

That gentleman is lucky that his knee wasn't immobilized.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I love the "quit crying, you didn't cry when it happened so don't start now"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
briefly breaking my self imposed exile to share this delight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qG5e6qwCJw

absolutely watch until the end for an amazing punchline

which lead to

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.willmore.1/videos/623203638232154/

Mel Mudkiper fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Apr 10, 2020

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
gently caress off

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

goodbye, mel

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

🎵 I'm blue
Yeah I'm a blue Shrek, guy
Step a foot in my swamp
And you're gonna die 🎵
You see kids, this is called “testing the waters”

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Welcome back mel.

Don't listen to these losers.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Streetbeefed outta his own thread.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thanks for always defending the little guy like that typo rapist that one time, and the rest

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Cavauro posted:

thanks for always defending the little guy like that typo rapist that one time, and the rest

The dumbest take.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Im glad that the dude that I only know as the guy who curates STREETBEEFS is back

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Cavauro posted:

:hai:

staguar
Aug 29, 2004
I think Scarface is just trolling us now by posting all of these videos of "why everyone fears him", then getting beat in a fight and saying he won the judge's decision.

Am I giving him too much credit?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

staguar posted:

I think Scarface is just trolling us now by posting all of these videos of "why everyone fears him", then getting beat in a fight and saying he won the judge's decision.

I don't think he's nearly that clever. That sounds more like something Dana White would do if the UFC dumped him and he had way too much free time.

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

DJExile posted:

I don't think he's nearly that clever. That sounds more like something Dana White would do if the UFC dumped him and he had way too much free time.

Well, Dana White IS an inspiration of his...

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

staguar posted:

That's the plot of half of Dan Quinn's videos, Scarface has clearly learned from the GOAT

NAG posted:

Well, Dana White IS an inspiration of his...

Satan's Backyard is the perfect place for the longstanding Dan Quinn vs. Dana White beef to be concluded

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I don't get it why are people saying goodbye to mel?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
He was trying to garner sympathy for the poor Saudi gov and Vince McMahon.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

staguar
Aug 29, 2004
Scarface put up a video outlining the scoring system for each match type.

Boxing: head strikes 2 points, body strikes 1 point, blocked strikes 0 points

Kickboxing: head strikes 2 points, strikes below shoulders 1 point, blocked strikes 0 points

MMA: head strikes 2 points, strikes below shoulders 1 point, takedowns 2 points, reversals 1 point, blocked strikes 0 points

Cage Boxing: head strikes 2 points, body strikes 1 point, trips and throws 2 points, blocked strikes 0 points

I'm really tempted to go watch Scarface's wins and draws to see how many he actually lost using this scoring.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Apparently Streetbeefs has a Roku app now.

https://twitter.com/ThA_BEAST_DUBV/status/1250515420320354306

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

🎵 I'm blue
Step a foot in my swamp
And you're gonna die 🎵
And he still doesn't pay the fighters, holy poo poo.

By the way, in case anyone is still confused about why people are telling Mel to get hosed, he's an instructor in Saudi Arabia and part of Vision 2030 which is their way of insisting to the rest of the world that they're now progressive and no longer execute women and LGBTQ folk and journalists. He flipped out at people criticizing the KSA and called us all bigots and insisted he was never coming back to Something Awful, and the sports forum in particular. Jerusalem gave himself a probation because he gave Mel the benefit of the doubt and realized he was wrong and apologized.

He also waltzed into the addiction/recovery thread and called sober people "quitters" so he's a vile piece of poo poo.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Well holy poo poo :stare:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

he's an instructor in Saudi Arabia and part of Vision 2030

He also waltzed into the addiction/recovery thread and called sober people "quitters"

Both of these things are completely untrue and I tend not to dive into the drama pool but at some level I feel like I need to defend myself from just pure libel

Mel Mudkiper fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Apr 22, 2020

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

🎵 I'm blue
Step a foot in my swamp
And you're gonna die 🎵

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Both of these things are completely untrue and I tend not to dive into the drama pool but at some level I feel like I need to defend myself from just pure libel

It's in your loving rapsheet you disingenuous sack of poo poo.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3855844&pagenumber=287&perpage=40#post499552585

"gently caress you for posting something this loving awful, even as a joke. User loses posting privileges for 3 days."

Requested by Jerusalem, the only guy that tried to stick up for you and he admitted that was a mistake.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

It's in your loving rapsheet you disingenuous sack of poo poo.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3855844&pagenumber=287&perpage=40#post499552585

"gently caress you for posting something this loving awful, even as a joke. User loses posting privileges for 3 days."

Requested by Jerusalem, the only guy that tried to stick up for you and he admitted that was a mistake.

A. Not the addiction recovery thread
B. It was one dude not the whole thread
C. I knew the guy would appreciate the joke and he did.

Eat My Fuc posted:

to be honest i laughed at it but i can be pretty insensitive

Thats all I am gonna say because I am not gonna derail the thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

🎵 I'm blue
Step a foot in my swamp
And you're gonna die 🎵
A. Why does this matter?
2. Why does this matter?
D. "My one black friend doesn't care if I use the N-word around him, so why do other black people mind?"

And if you didn't want to derail the thread, you wouldn't have shown up in the first place after insisting you never would again.

staguar
Aug 29, 2004

And he still doesn't pay the fighters, holy poo poo.

Scarface has also stated a record label and shills it in the Streetbeefs Facebook group. With his amazing track record of not paying fighters I'm sure he'll be great to deal with for any musicians who he signs.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
There is one way y’all can settle this disagreement

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

plead for your life before the hatchets come out, Pope.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Nobody cares about your posting enemy spreadsheet crusade and rapsheet detective work.

Talk about beefs in the streets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

spacetoaster posted:

Nobody cares about your posting enemy spreadsheet crusade and rapsheet detective work.

Talk about beefs in the streets.

Beef in the streets, _______ in the sheets?