Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

Happy to let this go for 800. If not, just going to take it to Carmax on Sunday.

Where’s this located?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

blk posted:

Selling the best repair manual made for the NA (1.8) Miata - The EAC Enthusiast's Workshop Manual

It's the same as this one, but with an orange cover: https://www.ebay.com/i/173963550316...RsaAiMlEALw_wcB

Paid $60, selling for $30 shipped. In good condition.

I could use this! PM sent.

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan

kloa posted:

Where’s this located?

I think he said Boston in the ad

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

kloa posted:

Where’s this located?

Sorry, it's gone now (I just know from the Boston thread).

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Yeah it had to go to the 'max :smith:

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Located in Portland, OR: 2002 VW Passat Wagon. V6, manual transmission, silver with black leather. It's whatever the loaded model is, with automatic climate control and power seats. Everything electrical inside seems to work, and comes with TWO flip keys.

$1000

No timing belt records, so I assume it's due for a service. There is a misfire code that I am almost positive is a vacuum leak, and it needs new engine/trans mounts, which are sitting in the back seat waiting to be installed.

It's a pretty decent car, and if you think you'd be interested in something like this for $1000, let me know and I'll get some pictures and/or arrange a viewing.

Selling cheap because I'm leaving the state soon and need it gone, would rather not deal with the general public.

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

RIP Paul Walker posted:

2002 VW Passat Wagon. V6, manual transmission, silver with black leather.

I'm forwarding this to my friend who blowed up his ancient Saturn. If he doesn't want it I'll give it a shot. a/c works?

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
Sold

sharkytm fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Feb 4, 2020

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Chunjee posted:

I'm forwarding this to my friend who blowed up his ancient Saturn. If he doesn't want it I'll give it a shot. a/c works?

No idea if the AC works, sorry. I have gauges and we can investigate if you want (too cold now to tell if it works).

I assume it does, I've worked on a lot of VWs of this vintage and haven't come across AC issues.

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

RIP Paul Walker posted:

No idea if the AC works, sorry. I have gauges and we can investigate if you want (too cold now to tell if it works).

I assume it does, I've worked on a lot of VWs of this vintage and haven't come across AC issues.

It's fine. For the price it doesn't really matter. If you've got the VIN handy would you mind sending it in a pm or text. I'll call you and setup a time to pick it up. If you wanna drive it to my house I'll be your best friend.

The guy with the blown up Saturn doesn't appear to want it.

Chunjee fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Dec 11, 2019

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Chunjee posted:

It's fine. For the price it doesn't really matter. If you've got the VIN handy would you mind sending it in a pm or text. I'll call you and setup a time to pick it up. If you wanna drive it to my house I'll be your best friend.

The guy with the blown up Saturn doesn't appear to want it.

As an owner of a V6 Passat automatic, let me just say that you got one hell of a deal. Make a thread. :toot:

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

meatpimp posted:

As an owner of a V6 Passat automatic, let me just say that you got one hell of a deal. Make a thread. :toot:

I'm selling because I'm moving... and I think we're going to be neighbors soon!

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

quote:

I'm getting more serious about selling my 2006 Xterra in Portland, OR

This is the Xterra that got me into Xterras. I'm asking $7000 for this fine specimen. But the goon price is $3,400. Clean title Automatic

VIN: 5N1AN08U16C512835
More Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/pg0b46I
No towing package. RWD, no 4x4

1 hour of semi-random dashcam footage: youtube link
I also have a video pointing out some of the paint defects.

History since I've owned it:
2018-08-09 Bought
2018-08-10 Air filter change
2018-08-10 Oil change
2018-08-10 Oil filter change
2018-08-18 Exterior trim treatment
2018-08-24 Radiator super flush
2018-08-27 Radiator filled P-HOAT
2018-08-29 AutoZone scan came up clean
2018-09-03 ATF radiator bypass
2018-09-09 PLFR5A-11 Spark plugs re-gapped
2018-10-06 fanbelt changed
2018-10-06 All cylinder coils replaced
2018-10-18 Driver's front Catalitic Converter replaced
2018-10-16 Heater core bypassed
2019-01-12 Heater core replaced and reconnected
2019-02-08 Oil filter change
2019-02-08 Oil change
2019-02-08 Added oil catch can
2019-02-18 Parts: Cabin air filter
2019-04-30 Power Steering Fluid Flush
2019-05-01 Oil change
2019-05-05 Door repair
2019-05-06 Rear Diff Gear Oil change
2019-12-01 Heater Hose
2019-10-04 Oil Cooler Seal
2019-10-04 Oil change
2019-10-04 Oil filter change
2019-12-09 Door replaced
2019-12-21 Replaced battery terminals

I'm selling because I want a manual Xterra. A wise owner would replace all rotors, brakes, and wheel bearings. It's about ready for it.
I have the original PCV hoses if you don't want to deal with the catch can.

edit: oh yeah the mileage is 190,000. this will hit 250,000 easy.

Sold via facebook

Chunjee fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jan 1, 2020

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Selling a Passport 8500 X50 radar/laser detector. Works fine but is missing a couple of screws from the case; I'm sure you can find the size with a little detective work. Holding it together with tape as ghetto mod racing stripe.

Comes with the upgraded Sticky Cup mount ($15 value!!!!!), cord, original box and fancy fake leather case.

$65 shipped goon price (polite way of saying firm)

Selling because I upgraded.

Please PM me if interested. Thx

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

Kastivich posted:

I have a set of 195/65R-15 Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 on 15x6.5 5-114 steelies for sale in the Raleigh, NC area. They have 315MHz Tire Pressure Sensors. Rims and TPS worked perfectly on our 2012 Mazda 3 (the 15in rims clear, but just).

Purchased in early 2017, so two seasons. My tire change notes suggest 5,500 miles on them. Lets say $300. Will get some pictures if anyone is interested. Email me at ih8philly at google mail service if interested.

Ill take $100 on these if I dont have to talk to any more flakes from CL.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Ok I finally decided to bite the bullet and sell my
FXT. Located in Central PA.

2004 Forester XT Premium with 223k miles but in very good condition. MANUAL. I am only the second owner of this car - the first owner owned it for 13.5 years. Rust was repaired about a year ago but one fender isn’t perfect; car lives in the garage. Car was inspected in October ‘19 and has only been driven less than 500 miles since. Includes an extra set of OEM wheels with Hankook winter tires. Some typical scratches from 16 years of use. Sunroof, heated seats, AC, heat, windows all work as they should. No issues. I am only selling it to make room for something new since all my garage stalls are currently occupied and I have too much poo poo sitting outside.

Mods:
-STi intercooler
-Mishimoto turbo inlet and IC connectors
-3” catted turbo-back exhaust
-Perrin intake
-Cobb AP stage 2 OTS map
-Catless Invidia uppipe
-Kartboy shifter
-Powder Coated OEM wheels with 225/50/16 Hankook Ventus V2

Maintenance/general items in past 2 years:
-Timing belt/water pump/plugs done @ 212k
-New OEM Subaru turbo @ 215k
-Sway bar end links
-Oil control valves
-Cam sensors
-4 new quick struts @ 218k
-All new brakes including four new calipers and Hawk front rotors and pads @ 220k
-ACT clutch and light steel flywheel @ 220k

Listed at $6500 but goon price for a seriously interested party can be negotiated without too much headache. Come check it out. PM is cool but easier contact is via lxk199@hotmail.com

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jan 24, 2020

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Dammit, I has no monies.
Also, people would look at me funny if I bought a car in PA and brought it to TX. Supposed to do it the other way 'round.

edit: and my wife would kill me.

RESIDENT ALIEN
May 22, 2001

Com o Santos onde e como ele estiver.
Model: 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T With Super Track Pack
MPG: 15 city / 23 highway
Horsepower: 375 hp @ 5,150 rpm
Torque 410 lb-ft @ 4300 rpm
Engine: 5.7 L V8
Curb weight: 4,082 lbs
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Tire size: P245/45R20
Fuel tank capacity: 18.5 gal
Dealer Brochure: https://www.dodge.com/assets/pdf/brochure/2015challenger.pdf

SUPER TRACK PACK ...includes

- 20-inch Hyper Black aluminum wheels
- Anti lock 4-wheel high-performance disc brakes
- 3.07 or 3.90 rear axle ratio (based on engine and transmission),
- Rear body-color spoiler
- Performance steering
- Performance suspension with Bilstein® shocks
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters (automatic transmission)
- ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera[16]
- ParkSense® Rear Park Assist[16] (SXT, SXT Plus, R/T and R/T Plus)

EDIT: This car has been Sold!!!

RESIDENT ALIEN fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jan 13, 2020

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

UPDATE ON FXT: washer nozzles fixed, was just a hole in the line.

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Feb 2, 2020

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Imperador do Brasil posted:

UPDATE ON FXT: washer nozzles fixed, was just a hole in the line.

Updated album:

http://imgur.com/a/xaBNlW1

emailing you

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

blk posted:

Selling a Passport 8500 X50 radar/laser detector. Works fine but is missing a couple of screws from the case; I'm sure you can find the size with a little detective work. Holding it together with tape as ghetto mod racing stripe.

Comes with the upgraded Sticky Cup mount ($15 value!!!!!), cord, original box and fancy fake leather case.

$65 shipped goon price (polite way of saying firm)

Selling because I upgraded.

Please PM me if interested. Thx

Hey, I PM'd you about this a few days back. I guess it's gone?

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Did you though?

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Imperador do Brasil posted:

Ok I finally decided to bite the bullet and sell my
FXT. Located in Central PA.

2004 Forester XT Premium with 223k miles but in very good condition. MANUAL. I am only the second owner of this car - the first owner owned it for 13.5 years. Rust was repaired about a year ago but one fender isn’t perfect; car lives in the garage. Car was inspected in October ‘19 and has only been driven less than 500 miles since. Includes an extra set of OEM wheels with Hankook winter tires. Some typical scratches from 16 years of use. Sunroof, heated seats, AC, heat, windows all work as they should. No issues. I am only selling it to make room for something new since all my garage stalls are currently occupied and I have too much poo poo sitting outside.

Mods:
-STi intercooler
-Mishimoto turbo inlet and IC connectors
-3” catted turbo-back exhaust
-Perrin intake
-Cobb AP stage 2 OTS map
-Catless Invidia uppipe
-Kartboy shifter
-Powder Coated OEM wheels with 225/50/16 Hankook Ventus V2

Maintenance/general items in past 2 years:
-Timing belt/water pump/plugs done @ 212k
-New OEM Subaru turbo @ 215k
-Sway bar end links
-Oil control valves
-Cam sensors
-4 new quick struts @ 218k
-All new brakes including four new calipers and Hawk front rotors and pads @ 220k
-ACT clutch and light steel flywheel @ 220k

Listed at $6500 but goon price for a seriously interested party can be negotiated without too much headache. Come check it out. PM is cool but easier contact is via lxk199@hotmail.com

EDIT: SOLD!!!

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
Sold!

sharkytm fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Feb 4, 2020

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Sold!

TheCobraEffect
Jan 10, 2003
Snipes's bitch.
Sold

TheCobraEffect fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Feb 14, 2020

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

TheCobraEffect posted:

I’ve got to get rid of my old daily driver, a 1998 Jeep Cherokee. 4.0L, 5 speed manual, 4x4, with about 245k miles on it.

It has a 2 inch old man emu lift on it, sway bar disconnects, brown dog motor mounts and probably some other upgrades I can’t remember off the top of my head. The AC and heat both work, I replaced the heater core and evaporator about two years ago. The interior is in good shape for a 22 year old Jeep. I’ve had wet okole seat covers on the seats for 6 years, so the seats look almost new underneath. It had some rust on the rocker panels and quarter panels, but I welded new metal in and POR15ed it so it should be good for a while. It’s a great vehicle it’s just time for me to move on.

I’m located near Dothan, AL and willing to meet within a reasonable distance. Looking for $4000 OBO. PM for more pics/info.

I may have a buyer for you out of Panama City, I'll know more ~soon~.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Darchangel posted:

Bit of a feeler.
1987 Toyota Corolla Sport SR-5 coupe, 5-speed

Extensive pictures and what-I-done-to-it in thread:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3838374&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

202,000 miles - will go up slowly, as I drive it occasionally.

Fixed a lot of stuff.
Recent rear wheel bearings and seals on right side side.
Recent ceramic rear brake shoes and slave cylinders
Recent (drilled and slotted) front discs and ceramic pads
Recent rear tires
14" x 6" Celica "Baby Supra" wheels
4 original 13" steel wheels (bad tires) and one 13" aluminum wheel with decent tire.
Rear side interior panels rebuilt with original upholstery
Fabricated new rear deck panel and carpet.
Rocket Bunny style duck tail spoiler - will probably repaint soon.
Wider rear fiberglass over-fenders (one has a crack, see thread)
Recent eBay lowering springs (replaced cut originals.)
Carpet dash cover
Short shifter of some sort.
New AC condenser. (AC was working - may have a leak, will attempt to recharge/fix.)
Seats and carpet are half decent. A couple small holes and pulls on driver's seat, carpet worn but serviceable.
Sunroof works
Cruise control works!
I was told it had a new gas tank and fuel level sender when I bought it. It certainly looks new.
Previous owned did cam cover, oil pan and front main seal gaskets, but I think the main seal is leaking again.
Muffler shop exhaust (no cat). I replaced the non-name muffler with a Flowmaster I had handy.
Fabricated bumper bar to mount aftermarket fiberglass JDM-style bumper and air dam.
Roof spoiler (currently uninstalled)
New OEM faceplate on HVAC controls.
Replaced heater valve control cable with one from a 4Runner (more flexible, therefore, works.)
New brake and clutch pedal pads
Goes and stops pretty decent. Transmission seems happy.
Current Texas reg and inspection. Gets driven about once a week.
HID headlights in glas H4 housings.

Bad:
Front "frame horns" bent out of level - one bumper mount is about 3/4" higher than the other. Little bit of wrinkling in the unibody rails. Does not seem to extend past the core support area. The bumper bar brackets were fabricated to account for the difference, so bumper is level.
Damage to left-rear quarter panel under over-fender, see pics in thread.
Right over-fender is cracked, no pieces missing.
Hood has wrinkles in it from the same accident that bent the rest of the front end.
Spray-bomb teal/aqua paint job
Quite a bit of blowby in the engine (see thread - it has a video!)
Aftermarket "American" Weber needs tuning, runs well, but very rich.
Probably needs struts and shocks
Original dash pad cracked.
Left rear side window leaks a little - needs to be removed and reglued.
Both door interior panels need to be rebuilt. Upholstery is OK-ish, but pressboard is warped/fraying.
Rear differential is noisy (have a spare, seems-to-be-good third member from an automatic [lower gear ratio].)
Needs alignment - still in "drift spec", and twitchy as gently caress.
Cracked the dang air dam on a parking berm. No chunks missing, repairable.
HID headlights in glas H4 housings.

I don't have any particular attachment to the car, I traded it figuring I could sell it more easily than the '90 RX-7 I traded it for, after a little work. Now it's taking time and money away from my first love, my '79 Mazda RX-7, not to mention parking space, so I'd like it to go now.
I'd try to get $3500 out of this thing, if it were on Craigslist, just for the inevitable time-wasters.
$3200 goon price for saving me the pain.

I do have PMs, or just ping me in this thread, or my thread above.

Most recent pics:

After lowering springs (that raised the car...)

Bumper bar:

Cracked air dam:

Over-fender crack:

Lots and lots more pictures in the thread, or tell me what you want to see and I'll post or take the photo if needed.

Still for (low-effort) sale. No change in condition, other than I washed all of the oxidation off and treated the black trim, and both door panels have been rebuilt - original upholstery over resin-coated hardboard - and actually turned out nice! MAke me an offer, or at least come look at it and say nice things.

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

Sold.

M. Night Skymall fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Apr 14, 2020

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Do you want to be an AE86 owner? (I’m kidding - yours is worth way more than mine. Also, I’m trying to make cars go away, not exchange them...)

hoho`win
Mar 7, 2003
Two whole cars for sale! I'll be out of work for a while and can't afford these.

2017 Mercedes Benz C300 - $19,500, 72k miles, clean title, black on black with extra set of OEM wheels & tires, located in Chicago, IL

2000 BMW Z3 M Coupe - $18,000, 105k miles, branded title, red on red, subframe reinforcement, nice and clean, located in Bourbonnais, IL

hoho`win fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Jun 29, 2020

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Post more pics of dat clown shoe please

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

More clownshoe pics please. Also, what happened to it?

hoho`win
Mar 7, 2003

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

More clownshoe pics please. Also, what happened to it?

https://www.mcoupebuyersguide.com/listing?ListingID=21287

The previous owner slid the rear driver's side into a curb and the car was totaled out. I had the body damage fixed, had Randy Forbes install his famous subframe reinforcement and diff cover, and did a lot of maintenance. It's a blast to drive and I promised myself to never sell but need the cash.

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

Anybody interested in a collection of Honda parts for cost of shipping? Most bits are going to pretty general (drain bolt washers, CV axle nuts, et cetera). Others might be a bit more specific (brake hoses, wheel cylinder, giant relay for 1998-era Civics). I can get a more detailed list if needed, but ideally you'd just take it all and accept it for what it is. All parts would be unused some are Honda genuine, some aftermarket. It's not tons, but I don't have a use for them anymore now that I've ditched my Fit.

Eh, pretty slow at work right now, so I got a list together: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FLtW_HhW8jFg7gdiIGVpHnxkRKFwdUly/view?usp=sharing

It'd all fit in something about shoebox size.

nitsuga fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Apr 12, 2020

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

nitsuga posted:

Anybody interested in a collection of Honda parts for cost of shipping? Most bits are going to pretty general (drain bolt washers, CV axle nuts, et cetera). Others might be a bit more specific (brake hoses, wheel cylinder, giant relay for 1998-era Civics). I can get a more detailed list if needed, but ideally you'd just take it all and accept it for what it is. All parts would be unused some are Honda genuine, some aftermarket. It's not tons, but I don't have a use for them anymore now that I've ditched my Fit.

Eh, pretty slow at work right now, so I got a list together: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FLtW_HhW8jFg7gdiIGVpHnxkRKFwdUly/view?usp=sharing

It'd all fit in something about shoebox size.

I'll take 'em, we've got a pair of Fits. If you can get weight/dims, I can send you a FedEx label. Even better if you have one of the FedEx small/medium boxes, I get a great rate on One-Rate 2-day... I'll throw you some money, too.

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

sharkytm posted:

I'll take 'em, we've got a pair of Fits. If you can get weight/dims, I can send you a FedEx label. Even better if you have one of the FedEx small/medium boxes, I get a great rate on One-Rate 2-day... I'll throw you some money, too.

Great! I'll get everything boxed up tonight, and I'll send you a PM with the dimensions and whatnot. I found a set of wiper blades for the Fit, so I'll throw those in too.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I'm selling my dad's Harley. It's a 2013 Dyna Super Glide Custom. It only has 5300 miles on it. I don't know jack poo poo about Motorcycles.

Facebook Marketplace

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

CornHolio posted:

I'm selling my dad's Harley. It's a 2013 Dyna Super Glide Custom. It only has 5300 miles on it. I don't know jack poo poo about Motorcycles.

Facebook Marketplace

May wanna cross post.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3119867&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
Selling my 2004 WRX hatch to make space for a new car. World Rally Blue, 105k miles, outside Seattle in 98011. Asking $8,000 cash.

More pictures here.

Recent Maintenance:
⦁ 105k including timing belt
⦁ Replaced both valve cover gaskets
⦁ Rebooted front CVs
⦁ Replaced brake pads and rotors on all four corners April of '19, less than 5,000 miles ago

Upgrades/modifications/parts:
⦁ Invidia Q300, Invidia hi-flow catted downpipe, Invidia up-pipe, Perrin heat shield, kartboy exhaust hangers
⦁ Stage 2 Accessport flash, Accessport comes married with car
⦁ Whiteline anti-lift kit, whiteline steering rack bushings, Turn In Concepts rear lateral link and rear trailing arm bushings, Epic Engineering springs, KYB struts
⦁ Kartboy short shifter, front and rear Kartboy shifter bushings, Turn In Concepts shift linkage update, Kartboy delrin shift knob
⦁ Group N engine mounts, pitch stop, transmission mount, Kartboy transmission crossmember bushings, Kartboy rear differential outrigger bushings, Kartboy subframe lock bolts
⦁ JVC KW-R920BTS Bluetooth head unit
⦁ Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s
⦁ Fumoto drain valve :D (This is the best upgrade there is for 99% of cars)

Needs:
⦁ A new power steering pump & hoses, current one is starting to leak, hoses are starting to look brittle
⦁ Oil pan to be resealed, slightly leaking

Car has 35% window tint on rear windshield and all side windows. Bought at 69k miles in 2013, have receipts for all major maintenance since. Has some dents (mostly driver's-side front door and fender) and scratches & dings (front end and rear passenger fender), hood scoop could use a repaint. Runs fantastically, quick and fun.