Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Scratch Monkey posted:

Final Fantasy Groverhaus HD simulator

That's a load-bearing materia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

The General posted:

I will admit I am out of touch with this generation of consoles, but aren't the PS4 and PS4 pro the same thing? Isn't that like saying "Random Xbox 360 game isn't exclusive, because the 360 had ~10 different versions. So that's 10~ different consoles it runs on!"

Yeah, the Pro is just a beefier PS4, to the best of my knowledge every single game that can be played on one can be played on the other, Pro just let's some games run at 4k resolutions or faster locked frame rates or might have some other special graphics options.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Roblo posted:

Who the hell calls it the "PS4 professional system"

For Professionals Only

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Does it have Blast Processing?

relax-o-vision
Feb 21, 2007
Tifa wearing a sports bra is oppression.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

People really get upset that a game is available on more than one console? What the hell is that? Why does it make a game better if it's only available on one console and no other?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Mushika posted:

People really get upset that a game is available on more than one console? What the hell is that? Why does it make a game better if it's only available on one console and no other?

I give these companies my blood sweat and tears defending them from trolls online and they dare to spit in my face by fraternizing with the enemy???

Not today, Sony. Not on my watch

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

I can't wait to see these idiots get arrested/fined for this.

https://twitter.com/freemichigannow/status/1249404929862766593?s=19

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Mushika posted:

You should see what happens when a game goes on sale.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Mushika posted:

The console wars never ended, and now the corporations don't even have to try anymore because their fanbases are so entrenched they'll do all the heavy lifting for them. Phantasy Star Online 2 finally came stateside and so far has been xbox one exclusive, and any attempt for people to wring information out of sega about whether or not the PC version is still being worked on or if it was delayed or what is almost always met with a wall of super, super angry console players calling them entitled babies for not wanting to spend like two hundred dollars on a console they won't play for an eight year old game that they can already play on PC if they really want.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Don't post this kind of content.

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

relax-o-vision posted:

Tifa wearing a sports bra is oppression.

No, it's compression.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
edit;nvm

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

AUG thread is that that way.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Scratch Monkey posted:

Final Fantasy Groverhaus HD simulator

Groverhaus does make a cameo and is just as dangerous as the real one.

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

My first thought was bulimia. My sister lived with a roommate who kept containers of vomit in her room and they realized what was going on because of the smell.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

OhAreThey posted:

My first thought was bulimia. My sister lived with a roommate who kept containers of vomit in her room and they realized what was going on because of the smell.

It's a spin on an old Sherlock Holmes story about a woman who had a biracial child who they wanted to keep them a secret from their current husband.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

OhAreThey posted:

Instead of just...flushing it?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

This is the worst thing that’s ever happened on 9/11.

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

chitoryu12 posted:

Instead of just...flushing it?

In my sister's situation, she was doing that and my sis and the other roommate would find flecks of vomit floating in the toilet. They confronted the bulimic roommate who then stopped puking in the shared bathroom and starting keeping it in giant plastic tubs under her bed.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Mushika posted:

Square just shot themselves in the foot.
I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an rear end in a top hat. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.
What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase FFXIII for either system, nor will they purchase any of Square's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Square has alienated an entire market with this move.
Square, publicly apologize and cancel FFXIII for 360 or you can kiss your business goodbye.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

grittyreboot posted:

Square just shot themselves in the foot.
I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an rear end in a top hat. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.
What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase FFXIII for either system, nor will they purchase any of Square's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Square has alienated an entire market with this move.
Square, publicly apologize and cancel FFXIII for 360 or you can kiss your business goodbye.

This has to be a joke post...right?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

EasilyConfused posted:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

OhAreThey posted:

In my sister's situation, she was doing that and my sis and the other roommate would find flecks of vomit floating in the toilet. They confronted the bulimic roommate who then stopped puking in the shared bathroom and starting keeping it in giant plastic tubs under her bed.

If you've got vomit still floating in the toilet, you should probably figure out how to flush properly before finding new ways to hide your bulimia.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

EasilyConfused posted:

No, I think he was serious about asking them to not release a 10 year old game on a 15 year old system.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
in fairness it's not LoB and people get caught out even when it is. source your quotes, etc

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Please be nice to EasilyConfused. They're easily... hm. Well.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Please be nice to EasilyConfused. They're easily... hm. Well.

:confused:

idgi

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I assumed that quote was a bit more famous in the annals of gamer meltdowns. My b.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
bunch of shameful goons itt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTnqYHZ-I

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

You are given one console when you are born and you stick with it for life, no matter what.

Anyone wanna play Colecovision with me? I’m so lonely.

Carbon Thief
Oct 11, 2009

Diamonds aren't the only things that are forever.

letthereberock posted:

You are given one console when you are born and you stick with it for life, no matter what.

Sorry, I only have Intellivision games at my place

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

Carbon Thief posted:

Sorry, I only have Intellivision games at my place

If you guys get Jumpman Junior I’m gonna kill myself.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

letthereberock posted:

I was also a coleco kid. Had the Turbo steering wheel for maximum cool points.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Imagine people not knowing the "Japanese culture" post. Makes me feel old tbh

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

I’ve seen so many versions of this over the years but just LOL. And it was shared by the Area GM’s wife, neither of whom are fans of Trump as far as any of us knew so wtf

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
People are really going nuts over this... publicity photo, or whatever.

https://twitter.com/GREENKNlGHT/status/1249365912446263296

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

cohsae posted:

Imagine people not knowing the "Japanese culture" post. Makes me feel old tbh

I first saw it as a joke on like- I can't even remember- Finnish or Scandinavian people like a month ago. I thought it was some new type of meltdown via twitter.