Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I didn’t get my free battle pass levels but if you’re on Playststion there is a Wyatt pack with new skin and some gun blueprints.

I suck so bad at the parkour ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I am all for RPGs in this game but 6 ammo capacity is ridiculous.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
https://i.imgur.com/rA72Cvv.gifv

tjones
May 13, 2005

soggybagel posted:

I suck so bad at the parkour ones.

Are you on controller? If so, try switching to the bumper jumper control scheme and shoot some bots in a private match for a few minutes to see if its something that you could get used to. Being able to jump and look at the same time will improve your game tenfold.

After that its just burning the first try to move slow and learn the course.

VVV: I have paddles, but I've found some don't like them or can't justify spending the extra money for them. Bumper jumper is just as viable as far as COD goes.

tjones fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Apr 12, 2020

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

tjones posted:

Are you on controller? If so, try switching to the bumper jumper control scheme and shoot some bots in a private match for a few minutes to see if its something that you could get used to. Being able to jump and look at the same time will improve your game tenfold.

After that its just burning the first try to move slow and learn the course.

get an elite/scuff

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
buying top notch peripherals, monitors and audio equipment is a form of self care right now

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Also hire oversight to not have dog skins in this battle pass.

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh
blood for the RPG god

https://i.imgur.com/fauifVD.mp4

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?
RPGs, eh? I put this short clip up just testing Shadowplay with 1440p res, but it looks like it fits the theme a bit.

Soloing Plunder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b80Bje0qn0A

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Do I get anything for playing the, haha I can’t believe I’m saying this, campaign?

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

drunken officeparty posted:

Do I get anything for playing the, haha I can’t believe I’m saying this, campaign?

It's how you unlock a few of the operators (which I'll never have because I can't see me ever playing the campaign)

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

You’ll also get a couple of XP tokens

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The campaign rules. I have no idea why Call of Duty fans are so put off by the idea of chilling and playing a single player game for a few hours.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Just played this for the first time, "Plunder" mode. Not sure what was happening but it reminded me of old CoD: MW2 except with ~5 minute breaks in between seeing each enemy

I unlocked Molotov Cocktail but I don't know what button that is

chinigz
Nov 12, 2016
Does anyone else get lag spikes/freezing in muliplayer, but only when you seen an enemy? very weird and only happens some games, but when I round a corner and actually see a dude not on my team the game hangs for a second and then comes good and one of us is dead :( no other performance issues at all and some games are totally fine.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
Quick question about Warzone - I see there are new weapons on the battle pass. Are they gone forever if you don't unlock them this season?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
patented ambulance method

https://i.imgur.com/bKyRZlg.gifv

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i am so ready to become a combat pilot

https://i.imgur.com/yWgWmqE.gifv

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
PlayStation network down? Or is it activision? I keep getting booted.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The 357 is the worst gun in the history of all video games.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

The trials since they came back are much more difficult than the first 2 batches which were trivial aside from that riot shield one.

Anyone else unnecessarily amused by that sticker of the Sargeant going AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

codo27 fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Apr 13, 2020

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
got a squad wipe with a precision strike in warzone...nice

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Azran posted:

Quick question about Warzone - I see there are new weapons on the battle pass. Are they gone forever if you don't unlock them this season?

New weapons, no. After the season ends they become unlocked via challenges. Blueprints are usually gone forever.

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

veni veni veni posted:

The 357 is the worst gun in the history of all video games.

The Strela-P is the 357 but single-shot

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Yeah but if you hit someone with the strela p they actually die, unlike the .357

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

chinigz posted:

Does anyone else get lag spikes/freezing in muliplayer, but only when you seen an enemy? very weird and only happens some games, but when I round a corner and actually see a dude not on my team the game hangs for a second and then comes good and one of us is dead :( no other performance issues at all and some games are totally fine.
That used to happen to me in blops all the time, haven't seen it here though.

chinigz
Nov 12, 2016

SubponticatePoster posted:

That used to happen to me in blops all the time, haven't seen it here though.

Yes it seems to be happening less lately so IDK, curious

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

It's cool when ghost just doesn't work.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Can someone explain to me what the difference between recoil control and recoil stabilization is?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Control is vertical and stabilization is horizontal or control is the initial kick of the weapon firing and stabilization is recoil over sustained fire.

Nobody knows!

Stabilization is better to mod for.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

do controller people not know they can just up their sensitivity and turn fast like a mouse

i play both and yea i can pinpoint better on a mouse but just turn your controller sensitivity double digit+

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Control is vertical and stabilization is horizontal or control is the initial kick of the weapon firing and stabilization is recoil over sustained fire.

Nobody knows!

The thing that is funniest to me, is that many of the recoil control mods actually bring the "control" stat down significantly.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Statutory Ape posted:

do controller people not know they can just up their sensitivity and turn fast like a mouse

i play both and yea i can pinpoint better on a mouse but just turn your controller sensitivity double digit+

I cranked mine as high as it would go and no it is still not the same. I think there’s also some acceleration going on that I don’t know how to turn off.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

drunken officeparty posted:

I cranked mine as high as it would go and no it is still not the same. I think there’s also some acceleration going on that I don’t know how to turn off.

i guess my only advice is to learn how the options work in the game for the peripherals you use

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Somehow I have my best k/d ratio with the 357 out of all the pistols. Make a 357 class and play the close quarters playlist and practice. It's ok if you aim for the head.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Ran into my first official hacker. Guy had 25 kills, was targeting people through walls, never missing, had 15 people spectating him, and surprise had some Chinese letters for a name.

He did fall to his almost death but his buddy revived him sadly. I just don't get how that's any fun.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
like a glove

https://i.imgur.com/R0r3I75.gifv

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Nobody knows!

Stabilization is left-right kick. Control is vertical kick; not just the first shot, but every shot.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
In Warzone, will EOD save you from being one hit killed from an RPG?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CombatBonta-kun
Sep 22, 2003
Ehhhh?

JaySB posted:

Ran into my first official hacker. Guy had 25 kills, was targeting people through walls, never missing, had 15 people spectating him, and surprise had some Chinese letters for a name.

He did fall to his almost death but his buddy revived him sadly. I just don't get how that's any fun.

I've never understood it myself, but some people have more fun ruining a game for others than actually playing the game.