Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

50s girl groupon posted:

I’ve seen so many versions of this over the years but just LOL. And it was shared by the Area GM’s wife, neither of whom are fans of Trump as far as any of us knew so wtf

It's weird how many stories end up with Donald Trump being left alone with young girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

relax-o-vision
Feb 21, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

People are really going nuts over this... publicity photo, or whatever.

https://twitter.com/GREENKNlGHT/status/1249365912446263296

This looks normal. What am I supposed to be seeing here?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Stockphoto_whitewoman_3.jpg

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

letthereberock posted:

If you guys get Jumpman Junior I’m gonna kill myself.

You think you have it bad? They call me the Phillips CD-i kid.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I chose PC and I can emulate everything up to a wii U

:smug:

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

So this may also be me being involved in idiocy but there ya go. There's been a front page headline on the BBC about a family that spent 17k on a skiing holiday for 20 people and the chalet won't refund it because the chalet is still open technically. This bothered me so I went on a Facebook rant...

Most people after saying that was cheap kinda got the point I was making... Except this girl... (I'm orange, she's green. There's a few bits missing because my friend took screen shots before it got deleted)

Then our mutual friend deleted the whole thing, I put some screen shots on my Facebook and got this message...

Which, obviously, I also uploaded.

Kept us all entertained for a morning anyway.

(Couldn't really work out if she was actually trying to be sarcastic about not having money but it didn't come across well. Incidentally, her Facebook background is two fancy cars, one with a personalised numberplate)

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

sugar mouse posted:

So this may also be me being involved in idiocy but there ya go. There's been a front page headline on the BBC about a family that spent 17k on a skiing holiday for 20 people and the chalet won't refund it because the chalet is still open technically. This bothered me so I went on a Facebook rant...

Most people after saying that was cheap kinda got the point I was making... Except this girl... (I'm orange, she's green. There's a few bits missing because my friend took screen shots before it got deleted)

Then our mutual friend deleted the whole thing, I put some screen shots on my Facebook and got this message...

(Couldn't really work out if she was actually trying to be sarcastic about not having money but it didn't come across well. Incidentally, her Facebook background is two fancy cars, one with a personalised numberplate)

You really did show your entire rear end in this one.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

sugar mouse posted:

So this may also be me being involved in idiocy but there ya go.

You seem like a real rear end in a top hat

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Breetai posted:

You really did show your entire rear end in this one.

It's early for me here and for some reason my mind went to wondering if I'd literally put a picture of by rear end up by mistake.

But yeah, I'm a massive arsehole when it suits me.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Why do the biggest assholes always try to post their ~sick owns~ itt

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

sugar mouse posted:

lol

you still use fb

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Yeah, 20 people are giant entitled assholes because they'd like a refund for $800~ each for a service they can no longer use. Those monsters!

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

The General posted:

Yeah, 20 people are giant entitled assholes because they'd like a refund for $800~ each for a service they can no longer use. Those monsters!

Yeah, a few people said that and I kinda clarified, I get it but it's not really front page news... (17k is what many people in nursing etc are on and it's insensitive and inappropriate right now...)

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
What exactly were you expecting here from posting that?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

sugar mouse posted:

Yeah, a few people said that and I kinda clarified, I get it but it's not really front page news... (17k is what many people in nursing etc are on and it's insensitive and inappropriate right now...)

Nah, you're a prick.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Skwirl posted:

Nah, you're a prick.

Not denying that...

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

sugar mouse posted:

But yeah, I'm a massive arsehole when it suits me.

It doesn’t.

Or rather it does, but there’s some hypothetical version of you out there that’s less of a dick and it would probably be cool if the two of you met sometime.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

sugar mouse posted:

Not denying that...

And this attitude right here is what makes you a clown.

Like, I know that you, just like any of the multitude of boring fucks who hides their insecurity behind a thin veneer of "well I'm a prick sometimes, whatcha gonna do?", has to some degree a conception of themselves as some sort of bad boy wearing a leather jacket with "Tunnel Snakes Rule" written on it and who constantly has a toothpick hanging out of their wry smirk. But to everyone else you're a pale buffoon sporting a riotous mix of technicolor spots, stripes, and tartans who alternately honks and shits themselves with every step.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Like, no idea about those people's situations, maybe they're rich assholes and 800 bucks isn't a lot of money to them, but there's a bunch of people right now, who've saved up for similar vacations in the past with the idea that they would have a relatively stable economic situation when they got back, who suddenly could really loving use another 800 dollars.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

50s girl groupon posted:

I’ve seen so many versions of this over the years but just LOL. And it was shared by the Area GM’s wife, neither of whom are fans of Trump as far as any of us knew so wtf
Donald Trump would break open a baby's spine and drink the fluid if he thought it would give him 1 more minute of life. This is not a man who has ever, ever shown sacrifice for the greater good or for others.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Skwirl posted:

Like, no idea about those people's situations, maybe they're rich assholes and 800 bucks isn't a lot of money to them, but there's a bunch of people right now, who've saved up for similar vacations in the past with the idea that they would have a relatively stable economic situation when they got back, who suddenly could really loving use another 800 dollars.

Yeah agree there but the picture with this made it rather clear that this is their annual skiing holiday. It does suck but it's really not front page news. I stand by my initial point, trying to garner tears for the wealthy family of four that go skiing every year is terrible journalism.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

sugar mouse posted:

Yeah agree there but the picture with this made it rather clear that this is their annual skiing holiday. It does suck but it's really not front page news. I stand by my initial point, trying to garner tears for the wealthy family of four that go skiing every year is terrible journalism.

I wish you'd take a vacation from showing your rear end and being a prick.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I wish you'd take a vacation from showing your rear end and being a prick.

It’s an essential business

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Vib Rib posted:

Donald Trump would break open a baby's spine and drink the fluid if he thought it would give him 1 more minute of life. This is not a man who has ever, ever shown sacrifice for the greater good or for others.

The version of this joke that I saw like two months ago had Donald Trump as "the world's smartest man" who took the kid's backpack.

So someone just remixed it with a NO U

typical

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

relax-o-vision posted:

This looks normal. What am I supposed to be seeing here?

I'd like to second the request for some explanation as to what the gently caress this is about.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Data Graham posted:

The version of this joke that I saw like two months ago had Donald Trump as "the world's smartest man" who took the kid's backpack.

typical

I just love that their greatest enemy is still Hillary Clinton even though the rest of the joke has been updated for 2020.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

50s girl groupon posted:

If this were real, you'd find that Trump not only grabbed the last two parachutes to let the little girl die in the plane crash, but would have some how also put on a backpack.

Also, with with the news that Trump plans to fire Fauci, this story is even more stupid.

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

sugar mouse posted:

But it's not about a wealthy family of four. It's about how 20 people pooled their resources for a vacation (long before this crisis started!) and how they just got hosed because the business they gave their money to is run by shitheads.

Your ire towards the wealthy is fine, but it needs to be directed at the right people. And there's no shortage of examples.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Sunswipe posted:

I'd like to second the request for some explanation as to what the gently caress this is about.

I don't know, like I said, people are going nuts over this completely normal photo in the replies, presumably they're the idiots.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Anora posted:

If this were real, you'd find that Trump not only grabbed the last two parachutes to let the little girl die in the plane crash, but would have some how also put on a backpack.

Also, with with the news that Trump plans to fire Fauci, this story is even more stupid.

Replace Fauci with Epstein for more accuracy, too.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Dynastocles posted:

But it's not about a wealthy family of four. It's about how 20 people pooled their resources for a vacation (long before this crisis started!) and how they just got hosed because the business they gave their money to is run by shitheads.

Your ire towards the wealthy is fine, but it needs to be directed at the right people. And there's no shortage of examples.

Meh, I get your point but still don't think it should be headline news right now.

I'll go back to finding strange things. Does Wish count?

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

sugar mouse posted:

Meh, I get your point but still don't think it should be headline news right now.

I'll go back to finding strange things. Does Wish count?

Thumbscrews for your cat?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

TheMostFrench posted:

Finally!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

This can all be over! Recant your allegiances, and tell me by what agents Checkers evaded our Divine Justice!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

TheMostFrench posted:

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Brawnfire posted:

This can all be over! Recant your allegiances, and tell me by what agents Checkers evaded our Divine Justice!

:nixon:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Data Graham posted:

typical

I remember this joke from my childhood, where it was Nixon and Henry Kissinger was the one who jumped with the backpack. :corsair:

(Sorry about the inadvertent doubleNixonposting.)

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

https://twitter.com/ms_fishscale/status/1249484419620102145

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

gently caress you, they have baklavas here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

:females: