Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I am spoiled, and am forced to spectate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:cheers: Signups are closed. Thank you for your interest! :cheers:

Player List:
  1. Bifauxnen (she/her but I don't care if you gently caress it up )
  2. Captain Foo
  3. George Kansas
  4. Grandicap (He, Him)
  5. Hal Incandenza (he/him/hal)
  6. Iron Chef Ramen
  7. King Burgundy
  8. merk
  9. Moatillata
  10. Mr. Steak (he/him)
  11. Murmur Twin
  12. SirSamVimes
  13. Somberbrero (He/him)

If your pronouns are not included in the list above, as a favor to me please populate them on your Votefinder profile and I'll update the list before game resumes properly: https://votefinder.org/profile
I strongly prefer that people not populate this field with joke pronouns, since it's legitimately an important thing to be respectful of and takes minimal effort. Thank you in advance for that!

All players (and observers), please join this Discord - game will begin once everyone is in and roles have been distributed: https://discord.gg/g8qkNKB
(Access to specific channels will be granted as you join.)

For those who didn't make it into this game - sorry once again, but I WILL be running another larger Shine game before too long.

:beerpal:

Podima fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Apr 12, 2020

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

A gnarled hand points at you, swinging slightly in the breeze. A cryptic declaration echoes with finality, followed by a whispery laugh and the telltale rattle of death.

Why can't you remember more?

Four freshly-made graves, all filled. You must have dug them... but who do they hold? Names come to mind, occupations and loyalties even - but not much more.

How did you get to this point?

Still weighed down by its swaying burden, the hastily-built scaffold is left behind. In its place, a new one awaits. Four nooses dangle freely, ready for use with the next day's dawning.

What happens next?

That's up to you.

:cheers: Night 3 starts now. You have until 4 PM EDT, Monday 13-APR [~18 hours] for night actions. Please put your night action in your confessional in bold without ambiguity or let me know if you are specifically not taking an action. :cheers:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The sun rises at last, flooding Eureka with its harsh glare as people tumble from their rough beds to face the new day - and the thankless work that comes with it.

Four nooses dangle from the scaffold, woven with care to await their eventual occupants. It's time to fill them, with the four (wait, not five?) graves as a stark reminder of what awaits you all if you fail.

:cheers: No one died on Night 3. :cheers:

:cheers: Day 4 starts now. Deadline is 7 PM EDT, Wednesday 15-APR. [~50 hours] :cheers:

:siren: The execution method is LIMITED LIGHTS OUT. You may execute up to four times today, with the deadline extended by 24/12/6 hours with each of the first three executions respectively. Results of the execution(s) will be available at day's end. A majority ##vote no execute will end the day early. If you are executed, stop posting immediately - no exceptions.

As a reminder, this is an experimental game and your forbearance is appreciated. Anything you can think of may be relevant to someone, so claim with care!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:beerpal: Votecount for Day 4 :beerpal:

Not Voting (13): Bifauxnen, Captain Foo, George Kansas, Grandicap, Hal Incandenza, Iron Chef Ramen, King Burgundy, merk, Moatillata, Mr. Steak, Murmur Twin, SirSamVimes, Somberbrero :rubshands:

With 13 people still alive, it takes 7 votes to execute.
The current deadline is April 15th, 2020 at 7 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 2 hours.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
It's a bit early to start drinking

But I suppose I can manage

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Moatillata posted:

It's a bit early to start drinking

But I suppose I can manage

I believe in you

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Confirming!
Hello Friends.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Good afternoon everyone I will be your friendly town moat and I will kindly ask everyone to ignore words or phrases that may or may not rhyme with my name

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

George Kansas posted:

I believe in you

You are BK, right?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

George Kansas posted:

I believe in you
Is this dragonball BK?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
JINX GRANDI

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOKMUTTDdA

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hello everyone

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Moatillata posted:

Good afternoon everyone I will be your friendly town moat and I will kindly ask everyone to ignore words or phrases that may or may not rhyme with my name

Stoat soft-claim. Someone is a fur trapper looking for you. Broke this game wide open.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Moatillata posted:

##vote Moat

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hot drat FOUR LUNCHES this is gonna be the most incredible D1 ever

...although I guess actually having a full day's worth of content and at least one flip first before going hog wild would be more wise.

Since the flavour has the nooses already all prepared up there I'll presume that this isn't a one-off opportunity only available today, and we will continue to have bonus lunches available tomorrow.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Listen king b don't be mad bc I was the most successful scum operative behind enemy lines in the last game

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Grandicap posted:

Stoat soft-claim. Someone is a fur trapper looking for you. Broke this game wide open.

It's true I am adorable

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bifauxnen posted:

...although I guess actually having a full day's worth of content and at least one flip first before going hog wild would be more wise.

Since the flavour has the nooses already all prepared up there I'll presume that this isn't a one-off opportunity only available today, and we will continue to have bonus lunches available tomorrow.

Theoretically it was like we had a N0. So there might be some info.

Not to mention all the fake deaths, if we are to read anything into them.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Bifauxnen posted:

i wouldn't presume jack or poo poo tbh

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
Confirming that I have a role. Hello everyone.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Hi it's me, your friendly neighborhood Somberbrero

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

also i mean hi y'all good 2 be poastin' again with u

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Captain Foo posted:

i wouldn't presume jack or poo poo tbh

So you're saying we should lunch four people today?! :getin:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Multiple day 1 lyches is something I've not seen before.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

King Burgundy posted:

Theoretically it was like we had a N0. So there might be some info.

Not to mention all the fake deaths, if we are to read anything into them.

Hang on what are you talking about here with the fake deaths

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Bifauxnen posted:

don't put words in my mouf

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!

Bifauxnen posted:

All lunch, all the time.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Podima posted:

:rip: Deaths: :rip:
Night 0: Izzy Hova, Prospector-Aligned Vanilla {Cop}, was shot dead on Night 0!
Day 1: Philomena Crespo, Prospector-Aligned Vanilla {Vigilante}, was executed on Day 1!
Night 1: Antonio Brooke, Prospector-Aligned Vanilla {Doctor}, was shot dead on Night 1!
Day 2: Adrien Angioli, Claim Jumper-Aligned Vanilla {Adapter}, was executed on Day 2!
Night 2: Eva Sepulveda, Prospector-Aligned Brewer {Lie Detector}, was shot dead on Night 2!
Day 3: ???, ???-Aligned ??? {???}, was executed on Day 3!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

gee, max, how come podima lets you have five roles??

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Captain Foo posted:

also i mean hi y'all good 2 be poastin' again with u

Hi foo, it's good of you to swing through again!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bifauxnen posted:

Hang on what are you talking about here with the fake deaths

Podima posted:

:rip: Deaths: :rip:
Night 0: Izzy Hova, Prospector-Aligned Vanilla {Cop}, was shot dead on Night 0!
Day 1: Philomena Crespo, Prospector-Aligned Vanilla {Vigilante}, was executed on Day 1!
Night 1: Antonio Brooke, Prospector-Aligned Vanilla {Doctor}, was shot dead on Night 1!
Day 2: Adrien Angioli, Claim Jumper-Aligned Vanilla {Adapter}, was executed on Day 2!
Night 2: Eva Sepulveda, Prospector-Aligned Brewer {Lie Detector}, was shot dead on Night 2!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Izzy Hova was definitely mafia, a teamster at the very least.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Somberbrero posted:

Hi foo, it's good of you to swing through again!

never not shine

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

Lights out means we don't get the flips until the EOD though, right?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Podima posted:

Awwwww that was my dude from last game :rip:

At least Arnold got away :swoon:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Grandicap posted:

Yeah, right now I can't imagine we'll feel good enough to do four cuddles on what for us, is still D1, since we won't get all the flips till the end.

Bifauxnen posted:

Awwwww that was my dude from last game :rip:

At least Arnold got away :swoon:

The D3 flip could be Arnold. :)

quote:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Grandicap posted:

Yeah. It's still very powerful to get extra lunches though, we used this to the town's great advantage in Shine IV.

I'm guessing this is like a stock of extra lunches we have saved up. We could burn em all up ASAP, or we could just have one bonus lunch each day over a longer time.

I'd love to burn em all up as soon as we flip a scum and get some solid meaty analysis to work off of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Two d1 lynches could be helpful, like if there is a 6-6 split right up to deadline or something.