Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

magic cactus posted:

Zen Koans for Yoga Moms

One day Karen was meditating in the temple garden, but she had become frustrated and impatient,so she went in search of the temple master. She found him leading a spin class. "Master." She said, "For days I have been meditating in the temple garden yet I cannot still my mind, and I am frustrated. Tell me the one weird trick you must know to overcome my monkey mind." The master, still biking, reached into his yeti cooler and withdrew a bottle of kombucha. Opening it and taking a sip he said "I'd like to speak with the manager."

Karen left, enlightened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

Figuring out gender neutral forms for things like "mang" and "bruh"

Comrade

Figuring out hip short forms for words like Comrade.

biosterous

Finger Prince posted:

Comrade

'rad

walk up to your bud and say "'sup, 'rad?"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Finger Prince

biosterous posted:

'rad

walk up to your bud and say "'sup, 'rad?"

Comrizzle

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
" 'sup, c-word?"

alnilam

*trying to imitate what my cool commie friends said but don't really know what words they were saying* dose vadanya, cum rag!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

alnilam posted:

*trying to imitate what my cool commie friends said but don't really know what words they were saying* dose vadanya, cum rag!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Finger Prince posted:

Comrade

cummy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

Zen Koans for Yoga Moms

One day Karen was meditating in the temple garden, but she had become frustrated and impatient,so she went in search of the temple master. She found him leading a spin class. "Master." She said, "For days I have been meditating in the temple garden yet I cannot still my mind, and I am frustrated. Tell me the one weird trick you must know to overcome my monkey mind." The master, still biking, reached into his yeti cooler and withdrew a bottle of kombucha. Opening it and taking a sip he said "I'd like to speak with the manager."

Karen left, enlightened.

Galaxander

I am pleased to announce that, older and wiser, I now like the song Take it to da House, by Trick Daddy featuring Slip n' Slide.

Yinlock

magic cactus posted:

Zen Koans for Yoga Moms

Karen left, enlightened.

Dip Viscous

a dragon that breathes fire but also has a medical problem it's really embarrassed about

Yinlock

Dip Viscous posted:

a dragon that breathes fire but also has a medical problem it's really embarrassed about

knight: "dragon, thou hast kidnapped mine beloved for the last time. come out and face thine just reward, blackguard"

voice from cave: "uh c-can you *LOUD FART* come back tomorrow"

"what"

"dealing with something right *FART* now"

nut

a world where they never invent a hat

nut

magicians get famous for picking up a rabbits

alnilam

*takes off entire jacket and does a tipping-like motion* mlady

ChubbyChecker

nut posted:

lmao

biosterous

nut posted:

gallery of sigs

he/him

Dip Viscous

nut posted:

holy mackerel yes

nut

alnilam posted:

*takes off entire jacket and does a tipping-like motion* mlady

google THIS

We looked! Then we saw him step in on the mat!
We looked! And we saw him! The regular-rear end cat!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pants off at the dinner table, please

Macnult

secret agent sam fisher failing a mission because the guard he knocked out for a hand scan was eating food

Macnult

Lambert: The fingers, Fisher! You have to lick the cheeto dust off the fingers!!

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
all writing is technically mad libs

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

biosterous

N. Senada posted:

all __noun__ is technically __plural_noun__

all soup is technically sanwiches

gallery of sigs

he/him

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

The Clowner posted:

Pants off at the dinner table, please

Shoes and shirt, no service

Escape From Noise

Getting really frustrated that one punch in the kisser doesn't immediately knock people out.

nut

someone keep getting pink eye while constantly trying to prove their theory that you can see a fart

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
a fast food drive thru, but for pets.

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

ToxicFrog

Whoria Discordia posted:

a fast food drive thru, but for pets.

Like...you drive through and they give you cat treats? Or the cat walks through and meows and gets the treats directly?

Or like, you drive and say "I'd like a cat" and they go "second window, please drive up" and then they hand you a cat?

Macnult

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Getting really frustrated that one punch in the kisser doesn't immediately knock people out.

fight scenes where you edit all the punches and kicks with kissy sounds

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-

ToxicFrog posted:

Like...you drive through and they give you cat treats? Or the cat walks through and meows and gets the treats directly?

Or like, you drive and say "I'd like a cat" and they go "second window, please drive up" and then they hand you a cat?

my first thought was a drive-thru for the cat to go through (prowl-thru?), or just drive up with your cat in the passenger seat.

But a drive-thru where you can pet cats is also good.

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
NO MODS AT PRIDE

The X-man cometh

ToxicFrog posted:

Like...you drive through and they give you cat treats?

Tim Hortons and Culver's sometimes give you treats for your pets (plain timbits or vanilla ice cream) in the drive-thru. It's pretty nice.

Robot Made of Meat

The X-man cometh posted:

Tim Hortons and Culver's sometimes give you treats for your pets (plain timbits or vanilla ice cream) in the drive-thru. It's pretty nice.

My credit union does this also. Cosmo approves!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The X-man cometh posted:

bringing the dog along to get the free timbits for myself :evilbuddy:

doing this to every Tim Hortons within a 50 mile radius :evilbuddy: :evilbuddy: :evilbuddy:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

The Clowner posted:

bringing the dog along to get the free timbits for myself :evilbuddy:

doing this to every Tim Hortons within a 50 mile radius :evilbuddy: :evilbuddy: :evilbuddy:

if you don't at least cut the dog in idk if we can be friends

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

wearing a lampshade

Sex detectives are called cumshoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Detective C. man, cumshoe, restrained you a table under a wiener laser or something: h-how did you know it was me?

Beefy Baron: I heard you walk in *shudders*