Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

He might as well just drift off to WoO or ASCoC or something at this point. He's a moron for thinking of that word, a moron for thinking it was even remotely acceptable to say it, and a moron for saying it for piles of people to hear it.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Apr 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Extremely clever of you to use another slur 3 times while condemning the other guy there buddy!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
at least he finally won the Chili Bowl

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
iRacing has been a tremendous success on all fronts.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
maybe he can get the NRA and that My Pillow guy to sign on

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

https://twitter.com/WillyRibbs/status/1249689097909800961

forgive the lovely clickbait video

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I mean, non-zero chance he leans into and gets a White House job right

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

It's official now, Larson is gone.
https://twitter.com/jim_utter/status/1250076805878501379

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

indefinite suspension just means our lawyers are going over the contract for our outs

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the richmond race will end with chase elliott beating someone to death on his webcam

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

congratulations to bk racing on their newest driver

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

he's still suspended by nascar

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

When was the last time a top driver completely coughed up his ride because of his own stupidity? Kurt Busch with Penske in 2011? I guess MWR at Richmond was more of an organizational thing which went badly quickly.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Jeremy Clements but that's not a top driver so yeah, Kurt.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

big nipples big life posted:

Jeremy Clements but that's not a top driver so yeah, Kurt.

Crazy thing about Kurt is he did it twice in a row. He was already leaving Roush after 2005, but toxic enough that they said "you know what, gently caress you" with two races to go after he mouthed off to a cop during a traffic stop in Phoenix.

You know you screwed up when you lost a ride to Kenny Wallace.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Then because of all his previous antics the stuff with that crazy lady was a boy who cried wolf situation.

Him being relegated to driving garbage cars showed just how much of an absolute wheelman he is though.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

indefinite suspension just means our lawyers are going over the contract for our outs

Part of me would expect any contract like this these days to have some sort of blanket out clause for behavior, for exactly this sort of situation.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I just don't know how he comes back from this because he'll always be the N-word guy. With situations like Kurt and Jeremy Mayfield, NASCAR has mechanisms for rehabilitation. Granted, Mayfield has been dealing with problems even today because drug addiction is a bitch and part of the issue was his outright denial at the beginning, but I think people and sponsors generally like rehabilitation stories.

I mean ultimately time will tell if he ends up like Kurt or Mayfield, but it's really looking bad for him in terms of ever sniffing a top ride ever again, if at all. Having McDonald's dump you was probably the biggest blow.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I think the biggest shock was finding out coke dumped him in the preseason

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

shyduck posted:

I just don't know how he comes back from this because he'll always be the N-word guy.

Agreed, combined with the timing. No race team is sitting around looking for drivers right now, he's going to bring exactly $0 sponsor dollars with him, and might even drive existing sponsors away.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

All the idiots on twitter saying he's going to get signed by SHR and move up to better equipment because of this are a riot. I'm sure Ford would love it, Henry Ford probably would but not modern day Ford.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Also no shortage of morons who think this is exactly the same as a driver saying "gently caress".

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

they should just go into work and call everyone the n-word if it's no big deal like they keep repeating.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

We're really watching people race internet cars on the TV.

This is hell.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The only thing which might keep him in Cup is an owner willing to take a shot on him based upon his driving ability combined with their hope that this will eventually blow over.

To be totally clear, dropping the N-bomb is completely unacceptable and if I were a sponsor or owner, I'd spend my money elsewhere based on this incident alone (let's give Ross Chastain a top Cup ride), but some people in TYOOL 2020 have short memories. If Kurt Busch can get fired for chirping a cop, then get fired again for being an excessive dick to Jerry Punch only to wind up on a team with two teammates who hated his guts at some point during his career, one of whom who's the team owner (albeit it was Haas who ponied up to get Kurt)...

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I don't see nascar letting him run in any of the top 3 series in 2020, if they even go racing again. I'd be surprised if they let him run next year tbh.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
The only really consistent part of his driving ability is loving up in the clutch. He's incredibly fun to watch and was historically a loving home run spokesperson.

Now he's an rear end in a top hat that has amazing accidents.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 15 days!)

I would like to take this time to say that Kyle Busch is now the better Kyle. :smug:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Peanut President posted:

I would like to take this time to say that Kyle Busch is now the better Kyle. :smug:

He was the better Kyle when Larson went all why football man don't stand but truly he's always been the best Kyle.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
He might as well go race in Japan

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Pinecone Sample posted:

He’s totally unsuited to any Motorsport there.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

Pinecone Sample posted:

China, and perhaps hook up with a previous sponsor :thunk:

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1250006642797797376

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 15 days!)

He was the better Kyle when Larson went all why football man don't stand but truly he's always been the best Kyle.

this is now an official Kyle Busch fan zone.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
The best part of lionizing Kyle Busch is that nobody has everbefore been so good at reminding you that you shouldn't want to meet your heroes

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

NASCAR 2020: Kyle "Less racist than the other Kyle" Busch appreciation station

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
'It's Not Who I Am', Says Man Who Keyed Mic And Shouted ******

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari
It's funny how often the drivers forget that one slip up and their NASCAR career is over. I expect the other drivers will go back to being corporate robots for a year or 2.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
As others have said: it's not 'one slip-up' it's 'happy to be at least casually racist and this time got caught'. The mistake isn't lowering your guard on mic, it's being a lovely person in the first place, and that isn't a 'slip-up', that takes years of commitment.

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari

Vando posted:

As others have said: it's not 'one slip-up' it's 'happy to be at least casually racist and this time got caught'. The mistake isn't lowering your guard on mic, it's being a lovely person in the first place, and that isn't a 'slip-up', that takes years of commitment.

That's a bit naive and idealistic. Smart NASCAR owners will take steps to make sure their drivers don't pull a Larson because they are risk averse when it comes to sponsor money that might never come back if a driver mouths off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Peanut President posted:

this is now an official Kyle Busch fan zone.

:hmmyes: