Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Toalpaz posted:

I would rather lunch inf then do anythign solus said. If I am wrong let history drat me. Please mark bif because if bif is telling the truth circle is cleared. All that matters is whether bif is lying or not.

Given that inf would be my next preferred lunch target if sand flips town, I guess that's fine? Still would prefer Sandwolf for the Hum interactions but apparently nobody else wants to chime in on that, and really hasn't all game.

Though that's a good point regarding Bif, I'll think about marking her and, like I said, I'll leave it until near end of day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toalpaz posted:

I would rather lunch inf then do anythign solus said. If I am wrong let history drat me. Please mark bif because if bif is telling the truth circle is cleared. All that matters is whether bif is lying or not.

How, how would Circl specifically be cleared, if you believe there must be a godfather why can it only be ilmucche

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Bifauxnen posted:

How, how would Circl specifically be cleared, if you believe there must be a godfather why can it only be ilmucche

Well, I cased ilmucche and hal a lot today. I think one of them would be godfather. I've already offered my reasons in the thread. The case against circle is that they're a lurker. I like hal and ilmucche more.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

Well, I cased ilmucche and hal a lot today. I think one of them would be godfather. I've already offered my reasons in the thread. The case against circle is that they're a lurker. I like hal and ilmucche more.

I always knew you liked me Toal

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I will say Circl having less posts than the D1 lunch (Hum) isn't a great look, but I'd way way rather lunch Infi rn

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'm down to lunch either Inf or Sandwolf and look forward to Inf's next checkin

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm down to lunch either Inf or Sandwolf and look forward to Inf's next checkin

what did you think about his last check in? what do you think about Inf's votes on Kash yesterday at EOD?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

what did you think about his last check in? what do you think about Inf's votes on Kash yesterday at EOD?

His last checkin didn't impress me this time, especially when he was still thinking Kash had a huge blanket smokescreen

As for his Kash votes, eh I don't find that to be one of the big scum points for him. Like I was more interested in lunching you after RF, but I thought Kash was a decent choice too.

Rn I'm mostly tipping to him over you for his "choc doc" claim seeming fake, and he always did look real tryhard to get ahead of the ball real early with good cool breadcrumb cred.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

honestly his last check-in felt very "checking the boxes" to me

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I still don't understand the value of breadcrumbing.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Lot of people 'talking themselves' into lynching the doc over a lurker right now.

Sandwolf posted:

I will say Circl having less posts than the D1 lunch (Hum) isn't a great look, but I'd way way rather lunch Infi rn

Gotta protect your lurker scumbud. I get it.
Respect.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Infinitum posted:

so do you actually think there's a scumteam with more than one person on it?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

dmboogie posted:

so do you actually think there's a scumteam with more than one person on it?

We've had 2 alignment flips and an night with 3 town deaths.

It is more than likely.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
toal has messaged me asking to put a vote on infinitum. this has been processed.

as a note, a few of you are below the minimum of ten posts a day. please fix that.

Votecount for Day 3

Infinitum (3): dmboogie, Sandwolf, Toalpaz
Sandwolf (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Infinitum, Infinitum, SolusLunes
CirclMastr (1): Infinitum
Hal Incandenza (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf

Not Voting (4): Bifauxnen, CirclMastr, Hal Incandenza, ilmucche

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 15th, 2020 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 22 hours, 30 minutes.

dmboogie was MARKED day one!

Yami Fenrir was MARKED night two!

Infinitum was MARKED day three!

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Infinitum posted:

It is more than likely.

so you don't think that there's, for example, two scum teams with one member each left?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Respect.

Infinitum posted:

It is more than likely.

The flips are evidence of the exact opposite of what you're saying, and I am pretty sure you know that.

##vote Infinitum

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I am having a nice drunken evening after my lovely day at work, if Inf does not impress me by the time I sleep and wake again, it will be hammer time

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm doing some IK stuff, and then I will be back posting later this evening.

Bifauxnen posted:

Inf does not impress me by the time I sleep and wake again, it will be hammer time

I feel this is an interesting choice of words, particularly when I am -1.

It comes across as you're not giving much thought to the act of hammering me much consideration, particularly when you're going to be hammering the doc.
Would you care to explain what I would need to do to impress you?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Infinitum posted:

I'm doing some IK stuff, and then I will be back posting later this evening.

I feel this is an interesting choice of words, particularly when I am -1.

It comes across as you're not giving much thought to the act of hammering me much consideration, particularly when you're going to be hammering the doc.
Would you care to explain what I would need to do to impress you?

Sure please follow these exact instructions and then you will not be lunched

Lol figure it out yourself rear end in a top hat lmao

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

"the doc"

Lol I'm soooo worried

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Whoah wait you know what

##vote infinitum

Booyah i can sleep now

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
The storm was raging as they carried Connor through the double doors screaming. It took five of them to hold him as the wind whipped through them. Something had taken hold of them during the day and wouldn’t let go, conversations were taught and punctuated with long silences, but now you could barely even hear Connor over the storm.

“Please, not the water! Anything but the water!”

They carried him towards the pool out back, he was screaming names that meant nothing to you, but whoever Jasmine and Raul were, Connor was thinking of them up to his last moments.

But, enough of all that, yes? It’s such a dreary tale, and one with a set end. How about instead we talk about something else, while we have time?

I would like to tell you the first story the castle told me.

Ah, but you still want to know what became of Connor? I cannot say I know with any certainty. There are many, many rooms in the Castle, and some doors still remain closed to me. All I know is that Connor’s head never broke above the dark water of the pool again.

Infinitum, Connor Martin, Town Doctor was executed day three!

Night actions please.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
couple programming notes

that gif incorrectly says 'day 4' instead of 'day 3.'

final votecount is:

Votecount for Day 3

Infinitum (5): dmboogie, Sandwolf, CirclMastr, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz
Sandwolf (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Infinitum, Infinitum, SolusLunes
CirclMastr (1): Infinitum
Hal Incandenza (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf

Not Voting (2): Hal Incandenza, ilmucche

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 15th, 2020 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 8 hours, 49 minutes.

dmboogie was MARKED day one!

Yami FenrirSolusLunes was MARKED night two!

Inf is dead so their mark is dead well.

CirclMastr only have 5 of 10 posts today. If they do not make 10 posts by the end of day 4 they will be modkilled.

I believe that is the only person below threshold.

okay that's it.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Five. Just five. That’s how many gathered in front of the fireplace, the last pathetic embers having long since died out. I watched them for a while, waiting for the exact moment they would realize that no one else was coming. It came upon them gradually, like a sunrise, although I could not say then if any of them would live to see another sunrise.

Once again, they began the rounds. The wood of the second floor was stained bright red now, not the muddy brownish-red of dried blood, but a vibrant color of menacing vitality. As they made their way through the Castle, they found doors they had never seen before. Some doors were now locked, but they could hear strange voices behind them, like the murmur of an elegant cotillion one might hear as they watched the dance floor from a lone balcony above. Other locked doors held only whispers behind them, although the voices were barely audible, they were somehow familiar.

From below came a horrible crash. The guests who had not yet become permanent residents of the Castle rushed down the stairs, to find a strange collection of items scattered loose in front of the fireplace, which was now roaring. Loose embers flickered and jump out, threatening to ignite the contents if they were left to their devices.

The first object, a hammer. Stained red, strangely heavy, and powerful in your hand.

dmboogie, Mara Steyer, Town Night-Vigilante evaporated night three!

The second, a notebook. Its pages full of field observations, drawings, and theories about… staircases?

Toalpaz, Luis Arias, Town Limited Tracker went missing night three!

The third, an axe with a black handle and a silver head, planted neatly in the middle of a dossier with detailed portfolios and observations of other guests here at the Castle.

Bifauxnen, Richard Slaughter, House of Slaughter Aligned Echo Cop dematerialized night three!

Enough words on the dead, let us talk once more of the living.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (5): CirclMastr, Hal Incandenza, ilmucche, Sandwolf, SolusLunes

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 18th, 2020 at 8:08 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days, 8 hours.

Yami FenrirSolusLunes was MARKED night two!

CirclMastr must make ten posts day four or be modkilled at eod.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh well this sure sucks

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

##vote Sandwolf

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ilmucche posted:

##vote Sandwolf

You should probably unvote, we don’t know how many scum are left

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

ilmucche posted:

##vote Sandwolf

Well that's quite bold given that we may be in some sort of LYLO situation

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

oh nvm, I forgot there are two scumteams and based on NKs they’re adversarial

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh hey sandwolf who did you try and protect

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

Oh hey sandwolf who did you try and protect

you. I figured of the three “confirmed” by Bif, Circl may have been modkilled for inactivity, mucche has been scummiest

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

oh nvm, I forgot there are two scumteams and based on NKs they’re adversarial

One team has lost two people and the other one person, right?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I figured Bif would die last night, tbh, but I wanted to know whether or not to trust the eccocop :/

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

One team has lost two people and the other one person, right?

yeah but I gotta say I’m perplexed by 3 NKs? Does anyone want to claim one of them??

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

you. I figured of the three “confirmed” by Bif, Circl may have been modkilled for inactivity, mucche has been scummiest

Yes all three of the people she "cleared" being alive is just great too. I guess we know none of us three is whatever the non-slaughter team is called

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I killed my mason bro dmboogie. Guess that was a mistake.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yes all three of the people she "cleared" being alive is just great too. I guess we know none of us three is whatever the non-slaughter team is called

No offense man but Bif just flipped as a non-town aligned player, I’m not accepting any of you as “confirmed,” though it probably is just Solus

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ilmucche posted:

Uhhhhhhh excuse me?)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

Uhhhhhhh excuse me?)?

ilmucche posted: