Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Memento posted:

oh good gimmick posting again

have you nothing better to do?

Where do you think you are right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Tiggum posted:

Where do you think you are right now?

No that's fair, you're right. Better things aren't possible.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

slinkimalinki posted:

This statement weirded me out until I realised you didn't know that Kaitlyn Bennett is like a known person. Yeah, she exists, it's not some dude using a fake picture.
Yeah I'll confess I didn't recognize the name

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's a made up name she uses. Her given name is "Kent State Gun Girl".

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Push El Burrito posted:

It's a made up name she uses. Her given name is "Kent State Gun Girl".

The Girl Who Shat Herself

Not Mamoru Hosada’s best film, mind you.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Push El Burrito posted:

"Kent State Gun Girl".

christmas boots posted:

First of Her Name

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Found this on a local news page about symptoms.

Plus anti vax crowd still shouting, if somewhat incoherently...

(only really including that last one because I love the insult in the reply)

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

sugar mouse posted:

Plus anti vax crowd still shouting, if somewhat incoherently...

(only really including that last one because I love the insult in the reply)

"You absolute stained floor tile" is pretty loving amazing.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

So, she thinks that it's a good thing that an emotionally febrile population have access to firearms over votes?

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Samovar posted:

So, she thinks that it's a good thing that an emotionally febrile population have access to firearms over votes?

She doesn't think further than her NRA pay checks

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Skwirl posted:

"You absolute stained floor tile" is pretty loving amazing.

"You absolute [mundane object]!" has become one of the internet's favorite forms of insulting someone and it's basically just a replacement for the once popular "[random swear] [random food]" format of being quirky and snarky now that everyone is tired of seeing nerds think they're clever and witty calling things shitcakes or fucknuggets. Reddit, in particular, will circle jerk for hours about how clever it is to call someone an egg or a muppet instead of an rear end in a top hat.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

sugar mouse posted:

I hope it was in the comments, not in the article...

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Nuebot posted:

"You absolute [mundane object]!" has become one of the internet's favorite forms of insulting someone and it's basically just a replacement for the once popular "[random swear] [random food]" format of being quirky and snarky now that everyone is tired of seeing nerds think they're clever and witty calling things shitcakes or fucknuggets. Reddit, in particular, will circle jerk for hours about how clever it is to call someone an egg or a muppet instead of an rear end in a top hat.

These are truly the Idiots On Social Media

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
“Dipshit” works 100% of the time

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Scratch Monkey posted:

“Dipshit” works 100% of the time

Yeah, but it's more fun to call someone a smelly chair or stained floor tile. Keep it fresh, you know?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It has some real "you absolute weapon" energy imo.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Data Graham posted:

It has some real "you absolute weapon" energy imo.

but with none of the piercing connotation

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Leavemywife posted:

Yeah, but it's more fun to call someone a smelly chair or stained floor tile. Keep it fresh, you know?

I just go with wasted abortion.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Nuebot posted:

Muppet has been an insult in the UK for years.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Cythereal posted:

I... just... what the gently caress is wrong with people that would make them say/post poo poo like this to another human being?

'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take' is a guide to sexual interaction. There's always a change she'll be in the mood, and when you think about it a simple 'no, thanks' on her part is such a small thing compared to you missing out on the chance to get your dick wet.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T-man posted:

Let's just take the vote from cis people imo

:hmmyes:

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

there wolf posted:

'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take' is a guide to sexual interaction. There's always a change she'll be in the mood, and when you think about it a simple 'no, thanks' on her part is such a small thing compared to you missing out on the chance to get your dick wet.

Plus it's safe to burn bridges because they'll no longer be seeing each other at work.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

christmas boots posted:

As opposed to The Man Who Shat Himself, :zak:

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I like muppets and I refuse to use it as an insult.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Stop! Or my Duaghter Will poo poo

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Krowley posted:

She doesn't think further than her NRA pay checks

Shes so pathetic and bad at this that i really have a hard time imagining shes actually getting paid by anyone.

Reminder that shes the person who organized the rally where conservatives wore diapers in public to protest "the nanny state". That basically killed TPUSA as an effective organizing group (good!). If some big group is paying her they need to get their money back.

If shes supported financially by this at all, its probably by a patreon funded by a bunch of proto-incels hoping that if they fascism hard enough she'll post feet pics.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

christmas boots posted:

better than The Girl And The poo poo

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I like the use of muppet as an insult.

It sounds incredibly British

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I like the use of muppet as an insult.

It sounds incredibly British

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bb_Pfgu-wg

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

T-man posted:

Let's just take the vote from cis people imo

As a cis person, I agree.

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

Memento posted:

oh good gimmick posting again

have you nothing better to do?

If the "gimmick" is "good ideas that would improve the world"...then, yes.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
I appreciate T-Man's regular shitposting in this thread, maybe we should all be murdered. Have you thought about that?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
It’s not all men!!!!! -Memento

White lives also matter!!!! -Memento

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Beartaco posted:

I appreciate T-Man's regular shitposting in this thread, maybe we should all be murdered. Have you thought about that?

Perhaps it is us that is the virus

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

It's me, I'm the idiot on social media trying to engage with people like this. :shepface:

quote:

2 theories:
1) if you really still want to hand out money that won’t bankrupt us in the future you can do as follows, cancel ALL social programs, (social security, Obamacare, Medicaid, government loans, EVERYTHING) and give people 1,500 USD a month therefore it’s not enough to live with solely but it will provide a cushion of security. And make it in the constitution that this monthly “income” cannot be changed by Congress on a whim and that no other social program could be created.

2) drastically cut back on all programs and have meritocracy and the free market take the lead. The VAST majority of aid recipients (not counting old people and genuinely sick) are lazy fucks who don’t want to work because big bro will give them money. Cut it all out and watch them either crash and burn like the parasites that they are or see them grow up and become productive members of society

(I the second is a kind of lesson known as life is hard suck it up buttercup)

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

he is a little baby dicked man too afraid to face the randomness and injustice in the universe, so he comes up with excuses for why people deserve the bad things that happen to them

the biggest most pathetic type of loser

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
I have a cousin who's straight up said she thinks there should never be a woman president because women are (in her words) pussies. She has nothing but withering contempt for women that show emotion make decisions based off of feelings.

I do hope someone points out to gun girl that if women are too emotional to vote well then they're far too emotional to carry firearms so the all male electoral needs to take that away from her as well.

Edit: should have read the thread closer I see several people mention that last part.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

So Florida would be blue then? She says it like it's a bad thing.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Darkhold posted:

I have a cousin who's straight up said she thinks there should never be a woman president because women are (in her words) pussies. She has nothing but withering contempt for women that show emotion make decisions based off of feelings.

I do hope someone points out to gun girl that if women are too emotional to vote well then they're far too emotional to carry firearms so the all male electoral needs to take that away from her as well.

Edit: should have read the thread closer I see several people mention that last part.

Well, women are responsible for pretty much all mass shootings and domestic terrorism so it's a good point

Wait, poo poo I think I got that wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Elviscat posted:

Well, women are responsible for pretty much all mass shootings and domestic terrorism so it's a good point

Wait, poo poo I think I got that wrong.

A person who would post about how women should not be able to vote is also a person who would say that women getting abortions means they are the biggest mass murderers on the planet.

There's not enough cool, reasoned logic in the world that will get them to see women as people.