Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
I'd certainly be down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

I would 100% be down for something like that also.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I don't think I'd be able to donate much, but dang would it be fun

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Makes nekos, then pukes.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Oh this is going to be a doozy I can tell, some great reading voices already :v:

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
And just when I thought it was going to be a meh kind of day, this shows up and makes everything immediately better. Looking forward to things getting uncomfortably weird in this episode.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

This is one of my favorite episodes, also I hate everything about this jesus christ.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Very happy for this thread introducing me to Extra Credits.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Oh god I can never drink kombucha again.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Yay! I am getting caught up and am on the astrology episode, so having more episodes is excellent.

Oh man. The new episode is definitely reminding me of being a 14 and reading Chobits. Thanks Extra Credit.

Tulalip Tulips fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Apr 11, 2020

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The something awful in the pet-people world sucks

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
i am really glad people love this episode. now i can force the readers to do poo poo this awful more often.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

ShellGame posted:

i am really glad people love this episode. now i can force the readers to do poo poo this awful more often.

The relish with which the readers attacked the subject matter...just some outstanding reading, and not to take anything away from the others but Frank sounded gleeful as he read the worst stuff I've ever heard him read and I'm still thinking bad things about kombucha.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Frank is constantly taking things away from us, don't worry about it. He says things just right!

~sexually mature~

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

There's a new episode but it sounds really gross so I'll listen to it later

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

change my name posted:

There's a new episode but it sounds really gross so I'll listen to it later

I thought it couldn’t be that bad, then I saw it’s both clips4sale and good based and was like “yep, coming back to that later”

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
For you folks who feel brave enough:

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1250460991017680903

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

It's really not that bad! Well, at least compared to other F Plus episodes :v:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Rageaholic posted:

It's really not that bad! Well, at least compared to other F Plus episodes :v:

On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is the water gun forum episode and 10 is sissykiss, how gross is it?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ugly In The Morning posted:

On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is the water gun forum episode and 10 is sissykiss, how gross is it?

Like, 5. It for sure is the demarcation line for when F Plus does 'gross stuff' instead of just 'weird stuff' but considering it's all consensual and just poorly written descriptions it's fine.

It is a funny episode though!

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

sexpig by night posted:

Like, 5. It for sure is the demarcation line for when F Plus does 'gross stuff' instead of just 'weird stuff' but considering it's all consensual and just poorly written descriptions it's fine.

It is a funny episode though!

Yeah, I would say it's less gross than the other episode from the same doc-provider: "Eat Me Drink Me" (which was one of the hardest episodes for me to listen to).

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

LanceHunter posted:

Yeah, I would say it's less gross than the other episode from the same doc-provider: "Eat Me Drink Me" (which was one of the hardest episodes for me to listen to).

Oh my that one was vile. If sissykiss is my 10 for the gross scale, that ones like a nine.

Nine and a half. It’s nasty.

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
Not even finished with it yet and it says a lot about the podcast that this episode is considered a "5 out of 10" on the gross scale.

That loving soup, man.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

HoboTech posted:

Not even finished with it yet and it says a lot about the podcast that this episode is considered a "5 out of 10" on the gross scale.

That loving soup, man.

I mean, it IS gross don't get me wrong, but no one's porkin ant hills or freezing 'cummies'

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Maggots inna dick for sale! Maggots inna dick!

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I'd probably rank this closer to an 8, rear end cookies made me gag while I was eating breakfast, and the Tiny Men made me extremely uncomfortable.

This loving podcast, jesus christ.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

If you weren't eating while listening you're a fplus poser.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

I frequently cook and eat while listening to the F-Plus or Extra Credit. There's probably something else seriously wrong me.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I frequently cook and eat while listening to the F-Plus or Extra Credit. There's probably something else seriously wrong me.

big sames to both

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

T-man posted:

Maggots inna dick for sale! Maggots inna dick!

SNAKE! THAT'S MAGGOT F*!

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
The episode that disturbs me the most is Here Are Some More of My Favorite Kinks. Just a mass asylum of depraved people with way too much time on their hands trying to one up their depravity on each other. Like 120 Days of Sodom but all online.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

T-man posted:

If you weren't eating while listening you're a fplus poser.

I exclusively listen at the office on Bluetooth earbuds. The sense of danger lets me feel alive.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Benny the Snake posted:

The episode that disturbs me the most is Here Are Some More of My Favorite Kinks. Just a mass asylum of depraved people with way too much time on their hands trying to one up their depravity on each other. Like 120 Days of Sodom but all online.
As fetish episodes go, that one is bonkers, but I wouldn't call it disturbing the way I would say that about The Thing You Like, in Pain, which is not only bonkers but openly, gleefully cruel and egomaniacal.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

there's nothing depraved about Sex Mansion.The mansion

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I made the mistake of eating while listening to the sissykiss episode and I legitimately retched at one point.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I made the mistake of eating while listening to the sissykiss episode and I legitimately retched at one point.

I feel a little defective since sissykiss doesn't bother me. The cooking with body fluids gets me more but abdl poo poo is very meh unless it's over the top gross.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I feel a little defective since sissykiss doesn't bother me. The cooking with body fluids gets me more but abdl poo poo is very meh unless it's over the top gross.

yea sissykiss is weird and creepy for sure but it was never the gold standard of F Plus gross when there's 'I wanna cook cum into my food to feed my friends' and 'maggots in my dick' now

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Tulalip Tulips posted:

It was specifically the sippy cup of spit and piss that got me. That was nasty.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Sissykiss is the only episode to have made me physically react. Too gross. Maggots in your dick is just goofy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
I'm surprised that the transformation episode hasn't been mentioned. Maybe it's just me, but I find that one the perfect mix of completely horrifying physically and psychologically. The image of people jerking it to descriptions of people crying while being forcibly transformed into Cronenberg monstrosities has been burned into my mind as the most hosed up thing from the F Plus.