Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

To be fair with what he did to the education system in the US I wouldn't be eager to trust him either. Shame that instead of a campaign to fix those issues that untrustfulness is turned into anti-vax BS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Wow thanks for damaging school property you dingus.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Mac is gonna be pissed when he finds out what you did

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That'll teach those boys in that computer

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That's a future Estranged Parents forums poster lmao

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Push El Burrito posted:

It's a made up name she uses. Her given name is "Kent State Gun Girl".
Becky with the Ramen Hair

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1250416592363483136

Scott Adams kindly volunteers to finally loving die.

within 16 minutes he went from "a few hundred thousand" to over a million

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1250420821333426177

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

vyelkin posted:

Holy poo poo. How does someone say that and not get immediately beaten to death with the nearest object?

Over a million.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Cool that 3,000 people dying left a deep scar on the American psyche and has allowed Republicans to dominate our government for 20 years, but 1,200,000 deaths would be nbd.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

1stGear posted:

Cool that 3,000 people dying left a deep scar on the American psyche and has allowed Republicans to dominate our government for 20 years, but 1,200,000 deaths would be nbd.

The #neverforget mob will probably be even louder than normal this September.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

vyelkin posted:

To be fair most cynical leftists I know also believe the American public would accept that. I certainly wouldn't be surprised by it after the protests here in Michigan where a guy was nearly crying about how he couldn't buy lawn fertilizer. Yes I realize Adams is saying that would be a fair trade rather than a grim commentary on our terrible society

Henchman of Santa has a new favorite as of 05:10 on Apr 16, 2020

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Wow thanks for damaging school property you dingus.

I'm not a Gun Person but I get the feeling that shooting metal and making dents like that could cause ricochets and endanger him and everyone around him

Also good macs are terrible computers and a massive environmental cost (I dislike the OS personally but using it doesn't waste rare earth). Universal ThinkPads For All, no new computers are necessary once we make enough high quality communist computers. Imagine designing machinery for human good rather than profit. Everyone gets a really good cell phone, laptop, and e-reader with the best we can make, lasting years or decades, intellectual property restrictions a hangover from the past. Every game on Free Steam, every ebook free online with no restrictions. Every piece of art made free from cave paintings at the start to anime as the ultimate end.

We could be doing so much more with the technology we have, and macs are the perfect icon for wasteful, exploitative capitalist products being made to a brand rather than human need.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

He really will take on anyone.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

vyelkin posted:

You know, I know Garfield sucks, but at least Jim Davis doesn't lust for the deaths of 1.2 million people. At least not publicly.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Darkhold posted:

A few have been conditioned to actually see themselves as inferior while others think they'll be 'one of the good ones' and be an exception to the rule. I'm guessing Kent State girl is the latter.

Phyllis Schlafly was another like that going around giving big lectures on how women should be at home cooking for their husband.
I constantly see people like this going "wow why are my fans so toxic to me? Don't you understand I'm one of you??"

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/dominiccolclou1/status/1250345821171625985?s=21

I don’t even know where to start.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/justmeGinaP/status/1250233639662649345?s=19

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

1stGear posted:

THe problem is they can't be shoot, or be racist to, a virus. And not for a lack of trying!

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

canepazzo posted:

THe problem is they can't be shoot, or be racist to, a virus. And not for a lack of trying!

Well a lot of them call it the "China virus" and lash out at anyone remotely Asian, so I dunno

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/benfogle/status/1250673774967611393?s=21

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Boris Johnson is the result of their version of democracy, Elizabeth was a nurse during WW2, not sure I can blame any Brits becoming more monarchist at the moment.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

She's a goddamn leech on the working people of England and a colonialist oppressor to everywhere the fetid flag fell. Every royal [redacted] the moment they take power prestige or pence. The world will only be the better when the family is stripped of land and title, left to eat the same food as their victims in rooms better befitting their moral debts.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Skwirl posted:

Boris Johnson is the result of their version of democracy, Elizabeth was a nurse during WW2, not sure I can blame any Brits becoming more monarchist at the moment.

Lorry driver rather than nurse, but fair point.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

T-man posted:

She's a goddamn leech on the working people of England and a colonialist oppressor to everywhere the fetid flag fell. Every royal [redacted] the moment they take power prestige or pence. The world will only be the better when the family is stripped of land and title, left to eat the same food as their victims in rooms better befitting their moral debts.

Historically yes, but she doesn't have a ton of real power now and is mostly a mascot for the country. A racist and colonialist one I'll grant you, but getting mad at her is like getting mad at the Cleveland Indians name, yeah it probably shouldn't exist, but it's just a lot lower on my list of priorities when I'm playing Robespierre and making lists of what needs to be eliminated first.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

vyelkin posted:

There'll be plenty of jobs at the plague pits.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
I’d love it if when she dies, the Brits are like “actually who cares!?” And Charles gets hosed over one last time.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Boywhiz88 posted:

I’d love it if when she dies, the Brits are like “actually who cares!?” And Charles gets hosed over one last time.

I think she's holding on in the hope that Charlie dies first.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did either.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Really not an idiot here. Although lots of us have issues with the concept of the monarchy, we're actually pretty fond of the Queen.

She's in her nineties and still working. Jesus.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

sugar mouse posted:

Really not an idiot here. Although lots of us have issues with the concept of the monarchy, we're actually pretty fond of the Queen.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

sugar mouse posted:

The idiocy comes from the boot being firmly wedged in his throat.

I kind of like the Queen, all things considered, but I’m not gonna sing loving Happy Birthday to her.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

sugar mouse posted:

yeah thats brain worms

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

https://twitter.com/DuncanBadhew/status/1250685766637887489

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

TinTower posted:

I kind of like the Queen, all things considered, but I’m not gonna sing loving Happy Birthday to her.

Those HAY GUYS LETS ALL DO <wacky thing> AT <set time> TO SHOW THAT WE <whatever> gimmicks are universally stupid and are started for the sole purpose of letting someone later say HAY IM THE GUY IN THE OP.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

TinTower posted:

The idiocy comes from the boot being firmly wedged in his throat.

Ah yeah agreed. I keep forgetting to go out for the NHS clap and I'm sure it's very quickly turned into some kind of social requirement here. Don't get me wrong, I think I speak for the whole country when I say we love our NHS so much right now but I seem to have more evening social arrangements than I ever did before lockdown that keep getting in the way.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

That bit from her speech always puts me in mind of a suicide cult.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Strom Cuzewon posted:

That bit from her speech always puts me in mind of a suicide cult.

I hate that this is turning me into a loving royalist, but I think she was calling back to the Blitz and when there were curfews so German bombers wouldn't see lights at night and the children were sent away to the country. Because she was a nurse during WW2.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Boywhiz88 posted:

There's a legit solid chance of that. The queen has reigned for longer than most boomers can remember, and is really good at keeping out of politics so no one turns against her for her views - even most republicans are more opposed to the institution in principle than the queen herself. Prince Charles on the other hand has been a lot less insulated politically, and doesn't have the long familiarity either. Having the monarch change for the first time in nearly seventy years is going to get a lot of people thinking about it that never did before.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

sugar mouse posted:

Ah yeah agreed. I keep forgetting to go out for the NHS clap and I'm sure it's very quickly turned into some kind of social requirement here. Don't get me wrong, I think I speak for the whole country when I say we love our NHS so much right now but I seem to have more evening social arrangements than I ever did before lockdown that keep getting in the way.

This is an extremely British sentiment, Catholic guilt wrapped in British arrogance.

No one cares if you clap or not.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Guilty posted:

This is an extremely British sentiment, Catholic guilt wrapped in British arrogance.

No one cares if you clap or not.

It's like you know me personally.

But actually, people do take note. I've seen more than a few Facebook posts moaning that their street isn't taking part enough. Not to mention the discussions over queuing etiquette. My other half nearly got in a fight today at tesco because he queued wrong.

Yes. The British stereotype is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I like the "howl at the moon at 8pm for no reason" one tho the fb group that kicked it off is hot garbage