Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

DoctorWhat posted:

The Nintendo/Sony Japan layout is objectively correct - Confirm on the East, cancel down South. Xbox/Sony America is an abomination. I don't care what letters you print on the buttons but get that right!

I cant agree to this, but I think we can find common ground hating on that brief period of time where Triangle was the back button for playstation games

Random Stranger posted:

I've basically taken the money that I was going to be spending in Japan right now and redirected it to ordering games from Japan. I've been going back and forth on breaking out the big bucks on one of the games I've wanted the most, or ordering a lot of games that I've kind of been wanting.

I live in Japan and never bought any titles because I didn't want to also buy a Japan system due to region locking, but now you know, not an issue but I cant go trawl the bins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Random Stranger posted:

No Ogre Battle for me.

Not with that attitude, anyway :unsmigghh:.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

Random Stranger posted:

I've basically taken the money that I was going to be spending in Japan right now and redirected it to ordering games from Japan. I've been going back and forth on breaking out the big bucks on one of the games I've wanted the most, or ordering a lot of games that I've kind of been wanting.

Are you buying from Ebay I assume? Any pro tips for weeding out the Japanese sellers who take your money for a free 30 day loan and never send you anything? :smith: It's not a big deal to have $20-$50 tied up for a month before forcing a refund, but it's annoying as gently caress at this point.

With the NT mini hopefully coming in a few months, I've been picking up a few complete Famicom games. I got Ice Climbers coming, because for some loving reason it's $150 complete on NES. Apparently in the Famicom version, one of the enemies are seals that you can club and they changed the sprite in the US version :stare:

I like that the NT mini finally gave me a justifiable reason to buy Salamander, the best looking cart ever.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

katkillad2 posted:

Are you buying from Ebay I assume? Any pro tips for weeding out the Japanese sellers who take your money for a free 30 day loan and never send you anything? :smith: It's not a big deal to have $20-$50 tied up for a month before forcing a refund, but it's annoying as gently caress at this point.

With the NT mini hopefully coming in a few months, I've been picking up a few complete Famicom games. I got Ice Climbers coming, because for some loving reason it's $150 complete on NES. Apparently in the Famicom version, one of the enemies are seals that you can club and they changed the sprite in the US version :stare:

I like that the NT mini finally gave me a justifiable reason to buy Salamander, the best looking cart ever.

There's one seller I've found who I consider to be exceptional in how quickly they respond and the fact that they tend to price 90% of things at in Japan prices. They're not as good as they were a year or two ago about their pricing, it's starting to catch up with what I more commonly see when it comes to the most popular games. I've kind of used them as my secret source for super cheap Japanese games for the past few years so I've been cagey about mentioning their name and the tricks to getting great deals since I don't want things to dry up even though most people could probably figure it out with a little bit of poking around. However, I want to support my non-local small business who has done a lot of good by me for the past few years in these bad times so I'll point you to https://j4u.co.jp .

Now, a few caveats, this seller has recently scaled themselves back to just Nintendo 8 and 16 bit stuff. They've got a lot of old stock still for other popular platforms, but stuff like their Wonderswan selection has completely blown away in the past six months or so. They're blowing out their N64 stuff, too, though I think it's mainly piles of Mario Parties, Tennis, and Golf left. In the past couple of months there's been some website issues so it helps to search for what you want rather than just browsing. Rare games are rare, they tend to have metric shittons of common games (early Famicom stuff, the big sellers) but if you're looking for Bucky O'Hare you'll have to get lucky. Finally, apparently as of yesterday Japan Post is no longer sending packages to the US. A notice on their website says that they're still sending DHL but I think the shipping is going to be higher on that for you.

When it comes to browsing what they have, it helps to check the box to "Hide Sold" (I don't know why he keeps sold products listed), then keep scrolling down the page until you run out. They price based on condition, but also older stock gets a price drop. So a really common game that they have two dozen copies of might have some pristine copies for $5, then some beat up ones for $3, and then ones with some Japanese kid's name sharpied on it for $1. But there might be some good copies cheaper as well because people tend to just hit the first one they see rather than take a look at the whole stock. When you find a game you want, search their stock again for it and you might find a bargain.

Also, I bought their last copy of Salamander three weeks ago. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Seriously, I did.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Me too, two of them actually, and I use them on everything, for everything. Most commonly, I've used it to hook a wired 360 controller and wireless PS4 controller to my Switch, and that same PS4 controller to my PS3 and PC. Works great. You just tell it what kind of device to represent itself as (xinput, PS3 controller, Switch controller etc), and it treats whatever's hooked to it as that type of device.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I've never had a Japanese eBay seller not send me my thing. They're usually super nice. One time I even got Doremon snacks included with my order.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
Did Japan get any region-exclusive colors for the DualShock 4?

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Star Man posted:

Did Japan get any region-exclusive colors for the DualShock 4?

Pretty sure they did. Though it's possible the west just got them later.

Waldo138
Aug 8, 2006
I tried turning my Colocovision on for the first time in a while and it looks like it won't power on. The screen flicks for a second, but then nothing. I'm guessing I'd need a new power supply but I was curious if anyone else had an idea of what the problem would be before I buy a replacement. It was refurbished and modded a few years ago and was working great. Too bad the power went out.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Have you opened it up and looked to see if anything looks burned or leaky?

falz
Jan 29, 2005

01100110 01100001 01101100 01111010
Coleco has a weird power switch that strangely has grease in it or something. I'd open it and clean it, which is far from trivial.

It's possible, but difficult to open the coleco without ruining it's front graphics.

If that doesn't do it there are mods to get a new psu and install internally, it's an odd supply with multiple voltages. You can find people doing it online and the parts on mouser or wherever iirc.

While in there do an svideo mod and add a pause button if you want.

Waldo138
Aug 8, 2006

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

Have you opened it up and looked to see if anything looks burned or leaky?

falz posted:

Coleco has a weird power switch that strangely has grease in it or something. I'd open it and clean it, which is far from trivial.

It's possible, but difficult to open the coleco without ruining it's front graphics.

If that doesn't do it there are mods to get a new psu and install internally, it's an odd supply with multiple voltages. You can find people doing it online and the parts on mouser or wherever iirc.

While in there do an svideo mod and add a pause button if you want.

I'll give those suggestions a look. I did get the AV mod and that works pretty well. I just remembered I know someone with a Colecovision in town so I might try their power cord out too. Thanks guys.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
https://www.reddit.com/r/retrogaming/comments/g23pvg/lets_shop_funcoland_circa_may_2001/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Old 2001 price list from Funcoland. Really interesting to see the current super high value games all being less than $20.

MUSHA for $6.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
So this is pretty cool. For whatever reason, the Virtual Boy can't handle a flash cart with a menu system, so a new flashcart is coming out with a built-in e-ink touch screen and you select your games that way. So people are making e-ink "labels" for the flashcart. Winner who makes the best ones get a free flash cart for any goons good at that stuff.

DoctorWhat posted:

The Nintendo/Sony Japan layout is objectively correct - Confirm on the East, cancel down South. Xbox/Sony America is an abomination. I don't care what letters you print on the buttons but get that right!

This is 100% correct. I am not sure about the psychological reason behind it but "left = cancel right = confirm" always made sense to me. I can play a game on the XBox, PC, or PS1/2/3/4 for hours and I will continuously press the wrong button to confirm. In fact, one of the best things about hacking a PS3 is you can switch it back to the correct Japanese way in the custom firmware's settings and it will be that way for the entire system.

Laslow posted:

The Nintendo layout is burned into my memory permanently from playing SNES heavily for six years straight.

I’m not trying to open the can of worms and argue. I’m just saying it totally fucks me up when I play Xbox/PC so much, it’s ridiculous. I’ve had 25 years to mentally adjust and it just hasn’t happened.

kirbysuperstar posted:

The Switch Pro controller has a horrible and malfunctioning d-pad that never got fixed.

I thought it was just that it would sometimes interpret left and right as diagonals, similar to the XBox 360 d-pad? If that's the case, there's a fix where you open the controller and put electrical tape in a few different spots to make the contact spots a bit smaller and it fixes the issue. I mean it's bullshit you have to do it but it only takes a few minutes. Or is there an actual different issue that causes the d-pad to actually malfunction?

falz posted:

I loved the VMU. I was convinced that Sega innovated there and there would be a screen on all controllers of all future systems. It was great for things like NFL2k. I guess no one sits in a room together anymore to play so maybe it no longer matters?

I was really surprised at that too (I thought for sure the PS5 controller would have had a mini screen on it) but in hindsight the battery life on the PS4 controller is total garbage and that just has a flashing light on it so maybe there's no way to do it and not have 30 minute battery life or something.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I thought it was just that it would sometimes interpret left and right as diagonals, similar to the XBox 360 d-pad? If that's the case, there's a fix where you open the controller and put electrical tape in a few different spots to make the contact spots a bit smaller and it fixes the issue. I mean it's bullshit you have to do it but it only takes a few minutes. Or is there an actual different issue that causes the d-pad to actually malfunction?

No, that is the issue. I dunno if I'll ever fix it because like you say, I really shouldn't have to.

Also FWIW the trackpad is the main source of drain on the DS4.

Kid Fenris
Jan 22, 2004

If someone is reading this...
I must have failed.

Random Stranger posted:

This thread has really gone downhill. You people were supposed to talk me into spending outrageous money and instead I had to talk myself into it. Now who am I supposed to blame for spending a lot on a copy of Bangai-O?

Is it weird that the system where I have spent the most on individual games is just about my least favorite system? Sin and Punishment, Tetris 64 with the heart beat sensor, and Bangai-O are three of my most expensive retrogame purchases. I've got more expensive games, but I picked those up on the cheap through various lucky breaks. At least I think I'm pretty much out of high priced N64 games I'm interested in. No Ogre Battle for me.

Were you the one who bought my Sin and Punishment years ago? I remember it went to somebody here. If so, I'm glad you still have it.

I assume you also have Mischief Makers to complete the N64 Treasure Trilogy.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

GutBomb posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/retrogaming/comments/g23pvg/lets_shop_funcoland_circa_may_2001/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Old 2001 price list from Funcoland. Really interesting to see the current super high value games all being less than $20.

MUSHA for $6.

I’m pretty sure I have an even older one in my N64 box. I’ll take a look and post it if it is.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Kid Fenris posted:

Were you the one who bought my Sin and Punishment years ago? I remember it went to somebody here. If so, I'm glad you still have it.

I assume you also have Mischief Makers to complete the N64 Treasure Trilogy.

I bought S&P off eBay, so probably not. It's an excellent game, though, that I strongly recommend. I think it's on WiiU virtual console for those people who don't want to spend :retrogames: on it.

And of course I have Mischief Makers. I've posted screen shots of the file select screen a few times before because the default file when I got it was "BigusDikus".

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Random Stranger posted:

I bought S&P off eBay, so probably not. It's an excellent game, though, that I strongly recommend. I think it's on WiiU virtual console for those people who don't want to spend :retrogames: on it.

And of course I have Mischief Makers. I've posted screen shots of the file select screen a few times before because the default file when I got it was "BigusDikus".

S&P is great. I picked it up cheap when I lived in Japan and played the hell out of it. It was on both the Wii and WiiU VC and probably the better way to play it truth be told as it runs better and looked a little sharper.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Waldo138 posted:

I tried turning my Colocovision on for the first time in a while and it looks like it won't power on. The screen flicks for a second, but then nothing. I'm guessing I'd need a new power supply but I was curious if anyone else had an idea of what the problem would be before I buy a replacement. It was refurbished and modded a few years ago and was working great. Too bad the power went out.

It's probably the power switch. If it does turn out to be the PSU again, you can get a USB-C power adapter now that works great and is cheaper than a used original; I just ordered one for my CV in case the clone CV that I'm building doesn't work out. :)

They also tend to eat the video RAM, but usually that shows up as dead vertical lines. Console5 has a nice kit for replacing the triple-voltage RAM with single-voltage alternatives. They also eat the controller buffer chips from ESD, so make sure you are careful wearing wool socks on a shag carpet when you plug/unplug controllers.

Seat Safety Switch fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Apr 16, 2020

Waldo138
Aug 8, 2006

Seat Safety Switch posted:

It's probably the power switch. If it does turn out to be the PSU again, you can get a USB-C power adapter now that works great and is cheaper than a used original; I just ordered one for my CV in case the clone CV that I'm building doesn't work out. :)

Can you link to what you are using? I was thinking about getting one of those COL-USB things.

falz
Jan 29, 2005

01100110 01100001 01101100 01111010

GutBomb posted:

MUSHA for $6.

I'm pretty sure most of these they just didn't understand supply and demand. Many of those oddities were on that list that way but they never had stock so you could order it and never get it. I mean, some people did but I think many didn't.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Has anyone ordered anything from Boxy Pixel before? I wanted to check out those aluminum Gameboy carts so I ordered some.

The one on the left is aluminum and the one on the right is brass. That one is going to a friend.

The brass is obviously much heavier than the aluminum.

It's pretty neat. The thing that made me want one was the upcoming Analogue Pocket. My only concern with the AP is that the back exposes a majority of the cart label, if they continue with the design shown on the renders.

That would add potential wear and tear to the label if I put it in my pocket. Not ideal. But if I stick the board of in the aluminum shell, then there's no worries. And it'll add to the premium feel of the device.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

Random Stranger posted:

There's one seller I've found who I consider to be exceptional in how quickly they respond and the fact that they tend to price 90% of things at in Japan prices. They're not as good as they were a year or two ago about their pricing, it's starting to catch up with what I more commonly see when it comes to the most popular games. I've kind of used them as my secret source for super cheap Japanese games for the past few years so I've been cagey about mentioning their name and the tricks to getting great deals since I don't want things to dry up even though most people could probably figure it out with a little bit of poking around. However, I want to support my non-local small business who has done a lot of good by me for the past few years in these bad times so I'll point you to https://j4u.co.jp .

Seriously, I did.

Grats on Salamander, my search continues :unsmith: . There's one up now to bid on Ebay, but it's from one of the sellers who didn't ship to me, so I don't really want to deal with them.

Thanks for the words and recommendation. I actually just bought something from them on Ebay, because as you say they seem to be pretty realistic with prices. Got Tower of Druaga, SMB 3 both complete for Famicom and Gain Ground complete on Mega Drive for $50 shipped total. It's so loving annoying seeing a sea of games listed for $40-$80 and you look at the sold lists and they are selling for $10bux. I thought maybe it would get better once I moved on from SMS/Genesis games to Famicom/NES games but it's worse.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Waldo138 posted:

Can you link to what you are using? I was thinking about getting one of those COL-USB things.

ColUSB is the one that I ordered.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Has anyone had success in using popstarter in conjunction with light guns? I want to be lazy and not have to use psxlauncher but I can't find anyone who has personally found success even though there are some "guides" out there that require you to rip certain usb or guncon module files that popstarter will use. In that vein, I was still having trouble getting ps1 guncons to work on ps2 games loading from HD using OPL. It's a non issue since I ordered a second usb ps2 guncon so I can play with a friend. I'm still curious if anyone has any experience at all to lend me in terms of guncons and popstarter or OPL so that the information can be saved somewhere.

Otherwise, I have a cool 250gb HD all full with ps1 and 2 games. Looking forward to playing through the Legacy of Kain series, some Wild Arms, many an Armored Core.

This whole ps1/2 mod scene is wild with all the amount of digging you need to do for the unique builds or offshoots of certain programs and kind of how everything works together. My main issue stems from a lot of the documentation is clearly ESL and I feel like I'm discovering a dusty tomb of knowledge that needs to be translated.

If anyone is trying to set their poo poo up and needs some pointers, please ask here. There's some steps you can take to streamline installs that save literal hours of time. You could also get every game you have set up with Art, etc, but I didn't feel the need to do it this time around. Having both ps1 and 2 games all load from OPL is enough for me.

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

I couldn't even figure out how to get Popstarter to work at all. There's a lot of conflicting information, since the project is abandoned now.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I didn't know ps1 backups work on ps2, drat

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

Empress Brosephine posted:

I didn't know ps1 backups work on ps2, drat

The shortest answer is that they don't. Popstarter is really bad for most games and not terribly accurate, it's also kinda difficult to track down these days for how poor quality it ends up being.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

NyetscapeNavigator posted:

I couldn't even figure out how to get Popstarter to work at all. There's a lot of conflicting information, since the project is abandoned now.

Okay so, it needs the ps1 games to be converted to vcd. Then its "pretty" simple. You need to make a pops partition __.POPS, and you can place your files there. Then in the common folder you place popstarter.elf, pops.elf, and ioprp252 into the common/POPS folder you have created. Then you can use the Khn fork of wle to load them right from the pops partition.

Alternately you can move popstarter.elf from common/pops into opl+/pops and correctly name them all manually or with a utility to something like SLES_123.45.Game.vcd and they will show up right in opl. If you get really into it everything in opl can have it's own art assets but that's too involved for me lol.

Popstarter is actually actively supported by opl daily builds, you can even have custom ini type files loaded with the game to enhance compatibility. The hardest part is simply finding this poo poo. I havent found a game that does not work yet, but I have a long list.

Ps1 backups DO very easily work on ps2 using psxlauncher.elf on your fmcb memory card, if you have the sensors fixed on a ps2 slim. It's not hot swapping because the disc motor actually stops.

Btw popstarter revision 13 beta came out 6/5/19 and supports usb game loading, and is compatible with opl daily builds.

Kazvall fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Apr 17, 2020

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

kirbysuperstar posted:

No, that is the issue. I dunno if I'll ever fix it because like you say, I really shouldn't have to.

Also FWIW the trackpad is the main source of drain on the DS4.

Which is kinda funny cause almost no games on the PS4 even use the touchpad except as a regular button, like Shadow Warrior 2013 is basically the only game I can think of that uses the swiping function

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Kazvall posted:

Okay so, it needs the ps1 games to be converted to vcd. Then its "pretty" simple. You need to make a pops partition __.POPS, and you can place your files there. Then in the common folder you place popstarter.elf, pops.elf, and ioprp252 into the common/POPS folder you have created. Then you can use the Khn fork of wle to load them right from the pops partition.

Alternately you can move popstarter.elf from common/pops into opl+/pops and correctly name them all manually or with a utility to something like SLES_123.45.Game.vcd and they will show up right in opl. If you get really into it everything in opl can have it's own art assets but that's too involved for me lol.

Popstarter is actually actively supported by opl daily builds, you can even have custom ini type files loaded with the game to enhance compatibility. The hardest part is simply finding this poo poo. I havent found a game that does not work yet, but I have a long list.

Ps1 backups DO very easily work on ps2 using psxlauncher.elf on your fmcb memory card, if you have the sensors fixed on a ps2 slim. It's not hot swapping because the disc motor actually stops.

Btw popstarter revision 13 beta came out 6/5/19 and supports usb game loading, and is compatible with opl daily builds.

Yeah I was trying to get it to work in OPL. I got them all converted to VCD and named properly. I have the postarter .elf and some other random files that I think might or might not be required (who knows!?) in the POPs folder, but OPL doesn't see them. Maybe I should try getting vanilla popstarter working first?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

NyetscapeNavigator posted:

Yeah I was trying to get it to work in OPL. I got them all converted to VCD and named properly. I have the postarter .elf and some other random files that I think might or might not be required (who knows!?) in the POPs folder, but OPL doesn't see them. Maybe I should try getting vanilla popstarter working first?

Are you doing it hd or ethernet? You need to do different steps, depending.

I can help you with those steps but if you just dl khn ule that will load vcd right from its file browser.

Kazvall fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Apr 17, 2020

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTEPcsvxgUM

I'm surprised I've never heard of this before today and I came across it by chance. Looks like it's going to be really high quality.

Also The Wizard was re-released on Bluray with a ton of extra features including never before seen deleted scenes.

https://www.amazon.com/Wizard-Blu-ray-Fred-Savage/dp/B07ZWBF18C/

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Random Stranger posted:

Now, a few caveats, this seller has recently scaled themselves back to just Nintendo 8 and 16 bit stuff. They've got a lot of old stock still for other popular platforms, but stuff like their Wonderswan selection has completely blown away in the past six months or so. They're blowing out their N64 stuff, too, though I think it's mainly piles of Mario Parties, Tennis, and Golf left. In the past couple of months there's been some website issues so it helps to search for what you want rather than just browsing. Rare games are rare, they tend to have metric shittons of common games (early Famicom stuff, the big sellers) but if you're looking for Bucky O'Hare you'll have to get lucky. Finally, apparently as of yesterday Japan Post is no longer sending packages to the US. A notice on their website says that they're still sending DHL but I think the shipping is going to be higher on that for you.

When it comes to browsing what they have, it helps to check the box to "Hide Sold" (I don't know why he keeps sold products listed), then keep scrolling down the page until you run out. They price based on condition, but also older stock gets a price drop. So a really common game that they have two dozen copies of might have some pristine copies for $5, then some beat up ones for $3, and then ones with some Japanese kid's name sharpied on it for $1. But there might be some good copies cheaper as well because people tend to just hit the first one they see rather than take a look at the whole stock. When you find a game you want, search their stock again for it and you might find a bargain.

Seriously, I did.

Thanks for the heads up on that site. I just impulsively bought a bunch of cheap famicom games to fill in the napa valley cassette holder I store them in.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Ambitious Spider posted:

napa valley cassette holder.

Please sir, may we get some candit shots of the NVCH?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Kazvall posted:

Please sir, may we get some candit shots of the NVCH?

sure can:

as you can see need some more famicom games to fill it up.

and my genesis one:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Ambitious Spider posted:

sure can:

Is it a bad thing that I can identify about half of those unlabeled carts from just the end?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Ambitious Spider posted:

sure can:

and my genesis one:

Mmm very nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

TerraOnion just announced MODE, an ODE that works for either Dreamcast or Saturn:
https://shop.terraonion.com/en/home/17-Terraonion_MODE_Dreamcast_Saturn_ODE.html