Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

American McGay posted:

Best of luck as you ignore.... yourself lmfao!

:fuckoff:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

They’re remaking all the 3D Mario games with Luigi instead and he just walks around shivering with his hoover a lot and it’s good

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

After Mario bring the GC pikmin games over please

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_Spikers

quote:

When Next Level pitched the concept to Nintendo, they rejected it due to the game's violence clashing with Nintendo's code of honor. The violence was too realistic compared to other games with Mario characters fighting, like Super Smash Bros., and production of the game stopped in 2007.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

When Next Level pitched the concept to Nintendo, they rejected it due to the game's violence clashing with Nintendo's code of honor. The violence was too realistic compared to other games with Mario characters fighting, like Super Smash Bros., and production of the game stopped in 2007.

quote:

volleyball-wrestling hybrid game

🤔

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1248748550659457024

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1249799195990556672

@bob

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The recent toejam & earl game is on sale for like a few bucks on the eShop right now and I feel like that’s a really good deal because I enjoyed that game a lot.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

my joycons are drifting. they are from one of the release consoles but I used them so rarely I never noticed. I notice a lot now.

Do they still repair them for free or am I hosed? I know the repair centre isn’t open rn

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

my morning jackass posted:

my joycons are drifting. they are from one of the release consoles but I used them so rarely I never noticed. I notice a lot now.

Do they still repair them for free or am I hosed? I know the repair centre isn’t open rn

They've never repaired them for free in the UK bizarrely, I fixed two of my three drifting joycons by blowing compressed air into the sides of the sticks. Nintendo quality hardware with another epic win

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It’s bullshit how crappy the joy cons are.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

just buy new ones

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

does the switch lite drift or have they fixed it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

que sera sera posted:

just buy new ones

They're like 80 dollars and I've had 5 Joy cons with issues. They're awful.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm still on my OG joy cons and I never clean them or anything and I'm a fat greasy nerd and they still work perfectly. Get owned idiots.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

My OG blue joy con drifts upward from time to time, but none of the others do.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

que sera sera posted:

just buy new ones

gently caress you.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The stick re-calibration in the switch system settings fixed my latest bout of minor joycon drift. Worth a shot

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

The stick re-calibration in the switch system settings fixed my latest bout of minor joycon drift. Worth a shot

That used to work for me at first, then kind of tapping the stick worked and now they drift in every direction. I’m glad I’m only playing animal crossing at the moment but it’s loving infuriating when I’m hitting a rock and my villager just turns around and digs a hole.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

They've never repaired them for free in the UK bizarrely, I fixed two of my three drifting joycons by blowing compressed air into the sides of the sticks. Nintendo quality hardware with another epic win

They've never advertised that they'll do it for free but they definitely did for mine which were out of warranty

Internal policy may have changed but they're keeping quiet about it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

que sera sera posted:

does the switch lite drift or have they fixed it
It does, I assumed they would have to be fixed by the time the lite came out for obvious reasons but apparently not lmao

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
https://twitter.com/mauists/status/1250796239370633216?s=21

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Holy poo poo.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

wtf

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

no way

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
also Kamek's voice in Yoshi's Island is Baby Mario's crying played backward.

also the bushes are just the clouds colored green.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
old news

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Old news are the future

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

If you play stairway to heaven backwards you hear my dad beating the gently caress out of me

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Action Jacktion posted:

the bushes are just the clouds colored green.

no there not there bushes

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Cubone posted:

no there not there bushes

you know it to be true

Mario Kart 7 had cloudbushes too

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
In super mario bros 1 the jump sound is different if you are big or small Mario

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I checked if my Wii was still working. It has a hard disk attached to it. I was thinking about loving with it, but everything is working perfectly.

I saw that my Donkey Kong country is weak.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I bought Monster Hunter because it's $20. I thought it would feel really jarring after playing World even though I never put a ton of hours in it, but nope I'm still really enjoying it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

I bought Monster Hunter because it's $20. I thought it would feel really jarring after playing World even though I never put a ton of hours in it, but nope I'm still really enjoying it

Welcome to the Squad.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1254082109326663682

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hello, Herculon

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU