Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Fuschia tude posted:

What's the original "Welcome 2 Imp Zone" video URL? It was a Doom custom wad on Youtube and had annotations IIRC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unEb9-UELV4 ?

Youtube killed annotations years ago so you're probably SOL with those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

skasion posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unEb9-UELV4 ?

Youtube killed annotations years ago so you're probably SOL with those

Yeah, RIP

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I am looking for a set of videos where some norwegian (I think?) Actors and actress are acting out famous court scenes from an american movie?
I remember it was funny because the english was kind of right but not exactly

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Grotesco - The Trial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRFifgGuHbs

Warning: blackface :(

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Krankenstyle posted:

Grotesco - The Trial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRFifgGuHbs

Warning: blackface :(

Thanks!

Did not remember the blackface eeesh

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

SilkyP posted:

Thanks!

Did not remember the blackface eeesh

"Ehhhh, give what you give, the Microsoft Word...."

Holy poo poo, what the hell is this?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE_WXM93WdU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shockingly accurate.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
There is a post on the live forums about John (Kennedy Jr) flying the plane when he did as basically being a suicide note (I think, I can't find it) and I kinda want to read it again and remember the context. Anyone know what I'm talking about

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

Back in like 2005 or whenever, when it was still hip to splice sound quotes together in compromising ways, some enterprising goon took the voice from the LucasArts' Indiana Jones games and made a lewd audio recording of Indy getting his gently caress on. God knows the context, but all I remember is the phrase "Smells like...used motor oil."

What are the odds that one of you dapper folks has that mp3 laying around?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Can someone direct me to the thread and/or front page article (I think there was one) about the person that found the envelope full of Olan Mills portraits.

The pictures were a woman in a Wayne's World allowed mask holding a toddler dressed like a clown.

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

I think this was a SA thing, and I was just reminded of it after like a decade - does anyone know where I could find the video?

It's a video where a couple are laughing and playing in some sort of gibberish, and then start fighting and the guy on the couch just starts screaming. Anyone got a link?

Update: Never mind, I have found it by the grace of god
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KN0luWt-zQ

SgtScruffy has a new favorite as of 14:18 on Apr 28, 2020

Veinless
Sep 11, 2008

Smells like motivation
Crap I’m sure it’s been posted a billion times here but I can’t find it.

The ?CYOA? that was about a house or facility that seemed to have portals to other places. Main character may have been stalked throughout the story. It ended without a conclusion unfortunately.

Help!

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

LadyPictureShow posted:

Can someone direct me to the thread and/or front page article (I think there was one) about the person that found the envelope full of Olan Mills portraits.

The pictures were a woman in a Wayne's World allowed mask holding a toddler dressed like a clown.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824581

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
There was this gif that got posted in fyad every now and then and because I don't know what it was from I'm not sure what the context was. Some guy enters this big room with neat floor tile designs and maybe cuts a spin? I don't know. It always made me laugh. If it's from a movie or show I'd like to know

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Veinless posted:

Crap I’m sure it’s been posted a billion times here but I can’t find it.

The ?CYOA? that was about a house or facility that seemed to have portals to other places. Main character may have been stalked throughout the story. It ended without a conclusion unfortunately.

Help!

I don't have a link and photos are all probably lost to Waffle Images, but I think it was called "I'm going to need some help getting out of here". It was a fun ARG

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Milo and POTUS posted:

There was this gif that got posted in fyad every now and then and because I don't know what it was from I'm not sure what the context was. Some guy enters this big room with neat floor tile designs and maybe cuts a spin? I don't know. It always made me laugh. If it's from a movie or show I'd like to know

The only spinning gif I remember is meatspin

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Looking for whatever Steam giveaway thread was going in summer 2012.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Looking for whatever Steam giveaway thread was going in summer 2012.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3439503&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=250

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Much obliged.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Looking for one of the old goon albums. It was a valentines compilation from a bunch of random goons

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Anyone have that T-Paine rant about pulled pork?

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

goethe.cx posted:

Anyone have that T-Paine rant about pulled pork?
presented as-is, please do not probate me for the bad words in it.

quote:

T-Paine posted:
pulled pork? PULLED PORK? YOU loving DUMB friend of the family. Do you loving know what it means to PULL pork?? HINT: IT DOES NOT INVOLVE SLICING AND STACKING ONTO A SANDWICH. CHRIST. IT INVOLVES LITTERALLY PULLING THE PORK APART INTO THIN NONUNIFORM STRIPS WHICH ARE THEN MIXED WITH A SAUCXE. A PULLED PORK SANDWICH!? gently caress. THIS friend of the family LOOKS AT A loving CRAB CAKE AND SLAPS HIS CURLED HAND INTO HIS CHEST CROOKS HIS LEG AND SAYS DURR THATS AN APPLE?? GET HTE gently caress OUT OF HERE

T-Paine posted:
JESUS poo poo I AM STILL loving APPAULED ABOUT "PULLED PROK? PULLED PROK?" ITS NOT A PULLED PORK SANDWICH. I CAN SEE MAYBE THINKING ITS A MILE HIGH STACKED PO BOY OR A RUEBEN. EMPERORJ, IM REVOKING YOUR TICKET TO BOARD THE MEATSHIP. ALL OF US WHO ARENT loving RETARDED WILL BE WAVING TO YOU ON THE DOCKS AS WE DISEMBARK, OUR FACES STUFFED WITH FOOD PRODUCTS WE CAN FujcKING IDENTIFY. I'LL BE HAVING A FRIED OYSTER SANDWICH, AND NO! THESE ARENT loving CHICKEN NUGeRTS. TRY PULLING A CHICKEN OUT OF THE WATER AND EATING IT RAW, FUCKSTICK! THAT CLUCKER WOULD BE FREAKING OUT ON YOU AND GETTING WATER AND FEATHER S EVERWHERE, WHILE ILL BE ENJOYING RAW OYSTERS BECAUSE KNOWING THINGS!! HOW NOVEL! LOOK, I READ A BOOK AND I CCAN loving FEED MYSELF! UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE WHOSE MOMS PROBABLY STILL CUT THEIR PORTERHOUSES BECAUSE YOUD GET GRISTLE ALL IN WITH YOUR MARBLE. GO STARVE IN THE WILD BECAUSE YOU ATE SOMETHING THAT TURNED OUT TO BE POISONOUS BECAUSE HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING. BASIC SANDWICH KNOWLEDGE!!

T-Paine posted:
NEVER HAD A PULLED PORK SANDWICH?? LOOKS LIKE ITS TIME FOR BABBYS FIRST loving SANDWICH. GET A CLUE, NEOPHYTE. AROUND HERE WE SLOW COOK OUR PORK UNTIL ITS TENDER ENOUGH TO FALL OFF THE BONE--UYES! PIGS HAVE BONES!!--AND SMOTHER THAT poo poo IN BBW SAUCE UNTIL ITS DONE TO PERFECTION. SLAP IT ON A BUN AND THATS ALL YOU NEED. OH WAIT, YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW HOW TO BITE AND CHEW AND SWALLOW It, GUESS WE BETTER NOT LET YOU NEAR THE PULLED PORK! MAYBE YOUD CHOKE BECAUSE YOUD BE EXPECTING A GOD drat HAMBUGER. COME TO THE SOUTH, I DARE YOU. YOU WOULD NOT LAST SECOND IN MY HOME TOWN WITH THAT KIND OF poo poo. PWOPLW AROUND HERE WOULD SPOT YOU AS A FAKE THE MOMENT YOU OPENED UP YOUR DIRTYY GOD drat MOUTH AND STARTED SPOUNTING OFF ABOUT poo poo YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT. YOUD WALK AROUND LIKE "LOOK! THAT'S DEFINATELY BUFFALO CHICKEN BREAST!" AND THE DUDE NEXT TO YOU WOULD LOWER HIS SUNGLASSES AND TAKE ONE LOOK AND JUST WALK THE gently caress AWAY. IT MAY BE YOUR BROTHER OR A CLOSE FRIEND BUT HE WOULD STILL DO IT BECAUSE MEAT. IS. YOUR. SAVIOR.

T-Paine posted:
THaANK YOU. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THE gently caress. 'SUP FELLOW MEAT EATER? SUP FELLOW MEAT GOON WHO KNOWS THINGS. IVE BEEN SITTING HERE STEWING (!!!) FOR AN HOUR ABOUT THIS DOOFUS WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT PULLED PORK IS. IM GOING TO FUNNEL STEAMING HOT PULLED PORK INTO HIS rear end WITH A TRAFFIC CONE, THEN MAYBE HED UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CURED OR SALTED MEAT SANDWICHES. BY THE WAY, I MUST COMPLIMENT YOUR CHOICE OF IMAGERY---YOUR PASTRAMI IS ESPECIALLY PRODIGIOUS AND THE PULLED PORK IS A RELEVEANT DISTINCTION. HOW THE gently caress COULD THIS rear end in a top hat CONFUSE THE TWO? THE SANDWICHES LITERALLY COUld NOT BE MORE DIVERGENT IN TEXTURE AND APPEARCANCE. IM GOING TO ASSUME THAT HE JUST REALLY LIKES FRYING poo poo INSTEAD OF BARBEQUING IT BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY WAY ILL BE ABLE TO SLEEP.

"gently caress, now I really want a pulled pork sandwich"

T-Paine posted:
WHO DOESN'T? OH YEAH, PRICKSUCKERS WHO DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE. THEY SAY IF YOU NEVER HAD IT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE MISSING. YEAH WELL EMPERORJ MAY NOT KNOW A THING BUT drat IF HE DOESNT RUB HIS oval office IGNORANCE IN OUR FACES AND MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR US. BTW I FUNNELLED IT UP HIS AS LIKE I SAID I WOULD AND HE KNOWS WHAT IT IS NOW. HOW YOU ASK!? HIS HEAD WAS UP THERE ALREADY SO HE ATe IT JUST FINE!! HOLY CHRIST

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

:stare:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wasn't there a gbs thread about one of those workplace cults like agile or whatever.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Turpitude II posted:

presented as-is, please do not probate me for the bad words in it.
:stare:

Now I'm hungry again and I just had dinner.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

for context, somebody posted a picture of a huge sandwich that was clearly pastrami or some other kind of deli meat, and asked "what is this?" a poster named EmperorJ replied "a giant pulled pork sandwich?" that's when T-Paine did his thing

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I wish I knew how to make one of the .gifs that change each time a page reloads so I could make one of like a banana and an orange and watch the forums tear themselves apart for weeks.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

goethe.cx posted:

for context, somebody posted a picture of a huge sandwich that was clearly pastrami or some other kind of deli meat, and asked "what is this?" a poster named EmperorJ replied "a giant pulled pork sandwich?" that's when T-Paine did his thing

That explains it lol

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
'Know your meme' thinks the origin of "Oh, the huge manatee" is unknown but I'm almost certain it was from an old GBS photoshop thread. Anyone remember?

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/oh-the-huge-manatee

Unkempt has a new favorite as of 13:58 on May 25, 2020

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
E: wrong thread, dang it.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Unkempt posted:

'Know your meme' thinks the origin of "Oh, the huge manatee" is unknown but I'm almost certain it was from an old GBS photoshop thread. Anyone remember?

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/oh-the-huge-manatee

Pretty sure it came from the same photoshop thread as this one, but I've no idea how to track it down:

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1730211

Though, they say that's not the original source either

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This may not have ever been a thread, but was there a thread for the lawsuit result/closure of Silicon Knights?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I'm looking for a video I saw posted here a long time ago. It was a parody anti-piracy advert, I think about downloading music, where the FBI breaks into the house, slits the user's throat and then sets the house on fire. I tried for about two hours to find it but the internet is full of loving garbage.

I think the video is at least from the early to mid 2000s. It isn't "Never Illgally Download", and it definitely isn't the one from The IT Crowd, which seems to be the only thing any search engine can possible find. The video in particular definitely includes a throat being slit and the house being set on fire.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Yeah that was footage from American Werewolf in London?

edit: Here is a copy, there have to be better quality versions out there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9rT1RHhAQ

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Charles posted:

Yeah that was footage from American Werewolf in London?

edit: Here is a copy, there have to be better quality versions out there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9rT1RHhAQ

by god that's it! 99% of the time when I get these Jimmy Neutron brain blasts, I don't end up finding what I'm looking for, but today was a great success, thanks

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

From a Photoshop Friday, a painting of a woman killing a sleeping man via knife to the neck, except an electric knife is Photoshopped in.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

by god that's it! 99% of the time when I get these Jimmy Neutron brain blasts, I don't end up finding what I'm looking for, but today was a great success, thanks

I remembered it was RIAA which helped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

From a Photoshop Friday, a painting of a woman killing a sleeping man via knife to the neck, except an electric knife is Photoshopped in.

Probably the original is one of the Judith beheading Holofernes paintings, if that helps.