Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Sissy kiss is a special hell for trans fem people since it's what assholes think we are.

(no shame on them for their fetish mind, but I do NOT relate to them on any level)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

If The F Plus Sings was too profane and worldly for you, why not cleanse your soul with The F Plus Praises?

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Djeser posted:

If The F Plus Sings was too profane and worldly for you, why not cleanse your soul with The F Plus Praises?

...11/10 on the gross scale. Watch out with this one, folks.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Santa hosed the troop

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Djeser posted:

Featuring a poem by a celebrity!

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Words of wisdom from a college dropout dragon with two terms of Literature under their wing.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

*dragon noises*

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Wow, my freshmen year gender studies papers became a person and got a blog!

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

T-man posted:

Wow, my freshmen year gender studies papers became a person and got a blog!
Yeah I had so many 100/200-level discussion groups running through my head during this one.

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

That Chicken sure loves to drum...sticks
When you think about it crash Bandicoot is about a messy breakup between a bi skater boy and a gay scientist.

Source: the levels in crash twinsanity where they refuse to let go of the same power crystal.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

JO crystal

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1256443007286599680

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Reddit scientists in the lab, discovering new forms of horny with a half-life of less than a microsecond before ejaculation

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Didn't realize Satellite High was J.W. Friedman.

He has a new album out.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Sail the scurvy seas in heaven, Cady :(

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
What is her connection to the podcast?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
http://thefpl.us/episode/27

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

Lots of awesome content from F Plus and Extra Credit lately, but where should I go to talk about the rad uploads from Pen & Paper Bullshit? They make my commute a breeze. Heavinator's puzzle dungeon was wholesome and so fun.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
New Extra Credit episode! From the first sentence of the description on the website:

"Extra Credit posted:

Objectum sexuality, abbreviated OS, is an oft-overlooked identity in which a person becomes enamored with, emotionally entangled by, or engaged to an inanimate object.

Don't need to read anymore, I'm in.

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

The name Daria was already taken.

ParserGirl posted:

Lots of awesome content from F Plus and Extra Credit lately, but where should I go to talk about the rad uploads from Pen & Paper Bullshit? They make my commute a breeze. Heavinator's puzzle dungeon was wholesome and so fun.

If you post about it here, it eventually makes its way back to the gang; I'm glad you like Heave's puzzle dungeon, despite how hard I tried to cheese the poo poo outta it. I got not time for physics based puzzles!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I'm binging through all of Mr. Show at the moment and it's filling in the last 5% of references I hadn't caught yet

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

IBroughttheFunk posted:

New Extra Credit episode! From the first sentence of the description on the website:

Don't need to read anymore, I'm in.

Oh cool! Someone got here before me. We get very into this subject!

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

ShellGame posted:

Oh cool! Someone got here before me. We get very into this subject!

It is exactly what I needed right now.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm mainly offended someone is in love with the George R Brown Convention Center, garbage rear end convention center.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

I'm mainly offended someone is in love with the George R Brown Convention Center, garbage rear end convention center.

Don’t kinkshame.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

ParserGirl posted:

I'm catching up on the Urban Shadows game, and Lesbiathan taking a moment to google "How open carry is Ohio?" followed by googling "Is Olive Garden a Class D liquor establishment?" was incredible.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

I love seeing that one pop up in my feed. The setting is the best part because I can relate to the Ohio Moments.

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

The name Daria was already taken.

Heliotrope posted:

I'm catching up on the Urban Shadows game, and Lesbiathan taking a moment to google "How open carry is Ohio?" followed by googling "Is Olive Garden a Class D liquor establishment?" was incredible.

I love to share my beautiful culture with everyone, ope.

ParserGirl posted:

I love seeing that one pop up in my feed. The setting is the best part because I can relate to the Ohio Moments.

Still in love with Bowflex manor and how important it has become to me, as a native Ohioan.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

THE LESBIATHAN posted:

I love to share my beautiful culture with everyone, ope.

Still in love with Bowflex manor and how important it has become to me, as a native Ohioan.

Your game really makes me want to run an Ohio Urban Shadows game, but in Columbus. Lots of interesting things there that might make for an interesting story of a bunch of powerful people trying to get control of a rapidly growing city.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1263183996122476544?s=19

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

That reader lineup rules, psyched to listen to this tonight. Their reddit episodes are always amazing as it is.

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Reddit is probably tied with WikiHow for seriously lovely advice.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dreadwroth2 posted:

Reddit is probably tied with WikiHow for seriously lovely advice.

I think Reddit is my favorite just because it's such a weird antisocial and spiteful place. WikiHow, as dumb as it is, is trying to help you.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

sexpig by night posted:

I think Reddit is my favorite just because it's such a weird antisocial and spiteful place. WikiHow, as dumb as it is, is trying to help you.

Reddit picks up this wonderful insane ego element to it a lot of the time. You can see it really well in the Am I The rear end in a top hat, Legal Advice, and NEET episodes. Probably this one too.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

I’m on team wikihow because the fact that it’s trying to help you makes it funnier

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

sexpig by night posted:

a weird antisocial and spiteful place.

Posted on something awful dot net

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

T-man posted:

Posted on something awful dot net

look I'm not saying I'm not in a glass house, but I got all these stones and damned if I'm not gonna throw em

Yavuz
Oct 9, 2019
I just pictured Bunnybread as all of the bad roommates and it fit my picture of him very well.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Yavuz posted:

I just pictured Bunnybread as all of the bad roommates and it fit my picture of him very well.

Bunnybread definitely wins joke of the episode with "you're the sour-daddy". Goddamn that was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

LanceHunter posted:

Bunnybread definitely wins joke of the episode with "you're the sour-daddy". Goddamn that was good.

It was that or Frank West saying that getting a bunch of people with sissyboy fetishes to clean your apartment was a good idea “because they WILL eat off of it”.

I was laughing out loud a bunch during this episode, it’s my favorite one since the NEET episode.