Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

TontoCorazon posted:

This is cool as poo poo op

Thank you! I'm just glad I can watch cool movies with people. This is a lot of fun. Come join us folks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

hell yeah Godzilla! thanks for setting this up!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Nice seeing Heavy Metal again.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Oh poo poo this owns, I've just been inviting goons to my Plex server but interactive is way better. Thanks for this.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

We're finishing John Wick right now.

Up next: Evil Dead 2

and then: Hateful Eight

Come hang out and watch movies with goons!

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Ehud posted:

We're finishing John Wick right now.

Up next: Evil Dead 2

and then: Hateful Eight

Come hang out and watch movies with goons!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Updated the website interface a bit. It should now display what it is currently playing. If you click on the Now Playing banner it will show you the progress through the film. I have also added a play history link in the bottom right corner. Chat, as before, has been semi unreliable today. The WidgetBot devs for the Discord bot are perpetually breaking things and have no idea what working in a development environment then pushing to production means. It has been a tiny bit slow, so if it you give it a minute it will eventually connect and work properly. As always I recommend just joining the Discord.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I feel like I shouldn't have to say this, but in light of recent events...

Please do not use the N word in chat. Please do not tell people you are going to kill them. Please do not post your dick in the chat. Please keep the topic of chat semi-film related.

Thanks

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a
Thanks again for doing this, it's been a real treat checking in at whatever time of day and knowing something interesting will be playing.

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

Thanks again for this!

I love you.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

NOW PLAYING
Hard Ticket to Hawaii (1987)

An impressively bad looking movie so far! Come enjoy with goons.

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Apr 18, 2020

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
that movie had some tits

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

gary oldmans diary posted:

that movie had some tits

It's very possible late tonight there is a film playing with an unbelievable amount of tits.... possibly...

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Apr 18, 2020

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
FYI If anyone is using Brave as their browser you'll need to disable it for this site. Probably goes for other adblockers too.

Jebediah
Oct 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
This is the best streaming service since Netflix! Thanks Windows 98! *

*Petition to remove Chatterbox from all future playlists

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Holy poo poo,you're still alive OP?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Jebediah posted:

*Petition to remove Chatterbox from all future playlists

I will not stand for this Chatterbox slander :colbert:

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

I appreciate you OP.

I especially appreciate all you goons trying to help entertain and encourage interaction.

<3

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Bump because Italian movies with massive bush are tight.

edit: also piss

neato burrito fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Apr 19, 2020

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Things I have learned from watching Paprika (1991):
- the only acceptable men's fashion is an unbelievable amount of vertical stripes
- it's not rape if you start raping and she ends up liking it
- I don't talk to butt fuckers

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon

Windows 98 posted:

It's very possible late tonight there is a film playing with an unbelievable amount of tits.... possibly...

Pretty sure this is happening now

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

ghost wife

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

NOW PLAYING
Cyborg (1989) - VAN DAMME

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
Loving the site OP. A possible suggestion: what about popup notifications when a movie starts/changes? Possibly pretty niche but I have it muted in a tab and it'd be nice to know when that happens. That or maybe a 'coming up' or docket playlist?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I’d like to maybe sort some form of of Tim Burton Block (Pee Wees Big Adventure, a Batman, maybe Mars Attacks)! Or some other films! I’m kind of a weird movie nerd, how can I help with this?

nexus6 posted:

Loving the site OP. A possible suggestion: what about popup notifications when a movie starts/changes? Possibly pretty niche but I have it muted in a tab and it'd be nice to know when that happens. That or maybe a 'coming up' or docket playlist?

There’s a channel that has the queue I noticed! Gotta use the discord app.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

abraham lincoln vampire hunter surprisingly good stupid.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

teen witch posted:

I’d like to maybe sort some form of of Tim Burton Block (Pee Wees Big Adventure, a Batman, maybe Mars Attacks)! Or some other films! I’m kind of a weird movie nerd, how can I help with this?

currently playing "cyrus" as of time of post

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

teen witch posted:

on the webpage the 3 lines symbol is the menu dropdown where you can change channels

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

This is cool, thank you windows!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

nexus6 posted:

Other people have already mentioned the queue, but also in the Stream channel it will announce with a Now Playing bot to the channel the movie, year, and run time. It isn’t quite live refreshing (you must F5 to have it update) but on the actual website there is now a Now Playing banner you can see what is currently playing. You can also click the banner and it will show you the progress through the current film and time remaining. In the bottom right corner is a View History link to see what was played with more details about each movie.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

New queue line up. Sorry to whoever desperately wanted to the the 80's live action Super Mario Bros movie but I am cutting it from the line up and starting this new queue as soon as Pan's Labyrinth is over.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

oh god I hope Gymkata plays right around the time k wake up tomorrow

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

NOW PLAYING
Motherfuckin' Snakes on a Motherfuckin' Plane (2006)

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I did not realize it is 4/20. When the current queue ends I’ll put on some weed themed movies. The good news everything that is playing until then are also great movies to smoke weed to.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I decided I would rather play movies that are enjoyable to watch while high instead of weed themed movies because they usually suck. Sorry to all you Harold and Kumar fans.

Stream seems to be getting hammered right now. Please be patient while it tries it’s best. Ty god bless.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Windows 98 posted:

Stream seems to be getting hammered right now.
stream very good. in selection and quality
thank you

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
suggesting Hardware

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Midsommar is a trip when you're stoned.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Upcoming queue. City of God isn't exactly a stoner movie but I felt like one good drama wouldn't hurt anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Windows is dropping a ton of loving knowledge on me, I love this poo poo. Get in here.