Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

what happened to his hairline lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

why's the chair so big seth

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Please do not disparage Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s 2016 Rookie of the Year Nia Jax.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Don't blame Seth, blame the chairmaker who got an order for one that would fit "a colossal rear end" and did not do his research

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Neodoomium posted:

Don't blame Seth, blame the chairmaker who got an order for one that would fit "a colossal rear end" and did not do his research

:laffo:

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
seth's weird double pineapple chair

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Every time i see an update about the Lashley/Lana story I think "God, it's going to be so much better when they give up on this dumb bullshit and put her back with Rusev".

Then I remembered, and I made myself sad. :(

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
That's a painting of Vinny Mac right?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Meats back on the menu boys!

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I haven't been watching Raw, and I wondered how bad that segment could actually be.

https://twitter.com/SockMonkeyMike/status/1252409707928580097

Holy poo poo, dude.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Defiance Industries posted:

Is there a wrestler people missed less than Nia Jax?

Yes. Tamina. But probably not anyone else.

Lars

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

CarlCX posted:

I haven't been watching Raw, and I wondered how bad that segment could actually be.

Holy poo poo, dude.

painful

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

CarlCX posted:

Holy poo poo, dude.

lmao they should have just tossed the cameras out the windows and said someone stole them from the rental car

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

CarlCX posted:

Holy poo poo, dude.

Well, that's them going full lame renfaire dudes. They're dead

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

do you think they wish they were part of the firings now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they hollered from the mountaintops to get one of their wives re-hired to the hellhole so they are probably too dumb to realize that would be a good thing for them

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

oh jeez.

well they'll be making excellent bootleather scented tweets shortly then I reckon

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
OK, we'll give your wife her job back but you gotta film a segment for us first.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Boy, if I didn't know better, I'd say this company was trying to injure Kairi Sane.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Well you see, Bushiroad can't sign Kairi if they end her career.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Didn't watch RAW live due to Better Call Saul finale (which was great) but having watched it now it was a pretty enjoyable show. Probably my favorite COVID era weekly outside of that first AEW episode with the Luke Harper and Matt Hardy debuts. Los Ingornobles de WWE is an interesting stable, and Zelina is great in her role. Drew's a fun, fighting champ so far. I'd have Nia beat someone like Lacey if they want to legitimize her more, I don't know if sacrificing Kairi is worth it, but maybe Kairi is leaving.

I love Cedric, but Ricochet is dull to me, their tag finisher is pretty cool though. I don't care about the Viking Raiders so making them goofs doesn't bother me really. I'd like to see more Becky matches in general, she doesn't get to wrestle enough and she's one of my favorites.

RAW has a lot of contemporary talent right now, feels like the pre amble to a new era.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Nia doesn't need to be built, she needs to learn how to loving work without injuring someone

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Neodoomium posted:

Nia doesn't need to be built, she needs to learn how to loving work without injuring someone

She's been doing this for, what, five years now? Without a single lick of improvement? This is her ceiling. This is the best work she'll ever do.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
She’s not like most girls, who improve

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I wonder if Asuka would get up and kick her head in if she botched something like that with her

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jake Hager has injured a lot of folks too, and is not a great worker but he's improved and I'm willing to give Nia the benefit of the doubt she's not going to hurt anyone again, she seems to be liked by her peers, her biggest issue as far as injuring others seemed to be strikes, which she doesn't do as much of now.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Eat My Fuc posted:

she seems to be liked by her peers

Look Nia is a bad wrestler but I don't think she's a racist or anything

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

CarlCX posted:

Holy poo poo, dude.

loving awful company

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Golden Bee posted:

She’s not like most girls, who improve

lol

Dr. Abysmal posted:

OK, we'll give your wife her job back but you gotta film a segment for us first.

That's true love right there.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

Jake Hager has injured a lot of folks too, and is not a great worker but he's improved and I'm willing to give Nia the benefit of the doubt she's not going to hurt anyone again, she seems to be liked by her peers, her biggest issue as far as injuring others seemed to be strikes, which she doesn't do as much of now.

how the gently caress do you look at that clip and give the benefit of a doubt

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
She sucks and is dangerous, but this other guy also sucks. Hope this helps.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That's true love right there.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

*clicks play on clip from few hours ago that shows her breaking someone's neck* yeah but she's safer now, and she's not as bad as this other guy who's safer

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Eat My Fuc posted:

I'm willing to give Nia the benefit of the doubt she's not going to hurt anyone again

How can you look at that buckle bomb and still be this loving stupid?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
So it looks like they gave the Viking Raiders the comedy tag team gimmick they wanted to force on The Revival huh.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Remember when those dudes were big angry bruiser types?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

Remember when those dudes were big angry bruiser types?

No, but I remember when they were The Viking Experience.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

It was okay. There was some really bad stuff but I dug the throughline of Zelina Vega's stable of pretty men thinking they had everything in the palm of their hands and then it all falling apart when they had to go up against the champion.

Petition to officially name them Zelina Vega's Stable of Pretty Men much like we did with John Cena's Team of Stupid Idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Eat My Fuc posted:

I'd have Nia beat someone like Lacey if they want to legitimize her more, I don't know if sacrificing Kairi is worth it, but maybe Kairi is leaving.

I'm not a big fan of Lacey but I don't think she deserves to have her neck broken either.