Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tradjik

what channel r u watching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Hi Twitch!

its super easy to make a channel! feel free to post it up here, and/or make a thread of your own in the yob or wherever you'd like! you can cross-post to our general chat thread too, and get the word out that way as well

test your selections out on the channel first, as some things might not work (like free stuff on the 'youtube movies' yt channel)

some movies are blocked in different places, but psp-tv gives you a big yellow prompt listing the blocked countries :)

i'm hoping you and others will take advantage of this awesome goonmade site

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Twitch posted:

Any interest in a channel that's earlier for people like me with crazy work/sleep schedules?

there's the 24/7 public queue one that's in the banner ads press view ads if you want it not going to link out side of BYOB and it's more gbs style so you'll want to be ready for that but they are pretty chill most of the time.

They've put on a few movies but mostly music and wei d YouTube videos

I'd love a more BYOB themed one especially if we can get one up for today to share a playlist on this holiday

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Twitch posted:

Any interest in a channel that's earlier for people like me with crazy work/sleep schedules?

I would be up for it, I have a really messed up work schedule right now.

Stoner Sloth

Twitch posted:

yeah i'd be down for this, i'm usually on at odd hours and given the time difference odder hours still.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Just to reply the movie I was recommending is called after last season.

Here's a trailer:

https://youtu.be/C7qCOe8WG4I

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Twitch

by Fluffdaddy
Awesome, thanks for the replies everyone! I'll post more concrete plans when I figure stuff out, I'd be probably doing stuff super early like 3 or 4am EST, or 6 or 7pm, maybe tomorrow or Wednesday.

tradjik posted:

what channel r u watching

If you mean PSP channel, I haven't set that up yet, but I'll post here as soon as I do. If you mean what Youtube channel, that's open to discussion, but if nothing else I'll probably watch some stuff from Godfrey Ho Cinema. Unless people here really hate ninjas, mustaches, and synthesizer music.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

Twitch posted:

Unless people here really hate ninjas, mustaches, and synthesizer music.

i am down with ninjas and synthesizer music and when it comes to mustaches, friend i'm not just a client, i'm the president of the company

this sounds fun, thanks for setting it up Twitch! also hoping we can get a space movie night going to post an invite to in the spaceship thread soon cause more movies with BYOB friends is always a good thing!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

biosterous

Twitch posted:

Unless people here really hate ninjas, mustaches, and synthesizer music.

no all of those sound good

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Robot Made of Meat

Twitch posted:

Awesome, thanks for the replies everyone! I'll post more concrete plans when I figure stuff out, I'd be probably doing stuff super early like 3 or 4am EST, or 6 or 7pm, maybe tomorrow or Wednesday.

If you mean PSP channel, I haven't set that up yet, but I'll post here as soon as I do. If you mean what Youtube channel, that's open to discussion, but if nothing else I'll probably watch some stuff from Godfrey Ho Cinema. Unless people here really hate ninjas, mustaches, and synthesizer music.

Isn't the hating part of the fun?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Twitch posted:

ninjas, mustaches, and synthesizer music.

this sounds amazing

Twitch

by Fluffdaddy
Okay, my channel is http://psp-tv.com/r/twitchdottv

I figure I'll start with Ninja The Protector followed by Ninja Terminator, both seemed to play on PSP with no problems.

I'll start today at 12pm EST, but I'll check this thread periodically and if that's no good I'll come up with another time.

edit: I'll call it 12pm EST tomorrow the 22nd, any other day of the week I could do it around 2 or 3ish.

Twitch fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Apr 21, 2020

----------------

biosterous

glad it got moved to tomorrow because today i am likely gonna fall asleep one the couch and would miss it

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Twitch

by Fluffdaddy

biosterous posted:

glad it got moved to tomorrow because today i am likely gonna fall asleep one the couch and would miss it

No problem. I just wanted to make sure I had something set up so I wouldn't keep putting it off.

----------------

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
:yeshaha: it's verking.... IT"S VERKING AHAHAHAHA

e: mad props twitch, looking forward to movie time tomorrw

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

magic cactus posted:

Just to reply the movie I was recommending is called after last season.

Here's a trailer:

https://youtu.be/C7qCOe8WG4I

thanks magic cactus! i couldnt rememer who was suggesting that sry. i will cheggidout!

Escape From Noise

I guess nobody's here

Edit: Misunderstood

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Apr 22, 2020

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I guess nobody's here

Edit: Misunderstood

ninja movies are gonna be 1am in your zone i think, on Twitch's channel: http://psp-tv.com/r/twitchdottv

hope you can stay up with us!

Escape From Noise

Possibly

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Twitch

by Fluffdaddy
Hell yeah, thanks for finding the posters. Just to also clarify, I live in a state that observes daylight savings time (so it's 5:15am when I'm posting right now).

----------------

Twitch

by Fluffdaddy
Gonna make some snacks then start the movies in 12 minutes or so.

----------------

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
:supaburn: aaaa i just woke up dang dang dang

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
http://psp-tv.com/r/twitchdottv is where the ninja movies are showing

Escape From Noise

Bedtime for me but please have fun

Twitch

by Fluffdaddy
Was a good time, I'd be down for doing this again next week. I could do some work finding different movies, but if there's demand for more 70s Hong Kong exploitation flicks edited into 80s ninja movies, the same production company did like 50 of those.

----------------

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
they were very entertaining! very :psyduck:

we're gonna watch one more, and it looks very byob:

it is not available in GB or IE unfortunately, unless you run a vpn!

we'll start that at the bottom of the hour, about 15 min!

http://psp-tv.com/r/twitchdottv

Twitch

by Fluffdaddy
I'm looking at the YT channel that A Doggone Hollywood was on, and you have to dig a bit, but I found at least one extremely strong contender for the next time I host.

----------------

Escape From Noise

Does anyone want to watch the 1992 film Bram Stoker's Dracula? It's corny as hell. Maybe that and Chopping Mall?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
yeah! i was actually planning to do Freaked and Chopping Mall this weekend. tryna decide if im gonna do em saturday or sunday night my time, which is noon sunday or monday your time (3am gmt)

i wanna pair dracula with something similar or complementary in tone/cheesiness/cast i think. and im tryna find the streethawk pilot movie to go with spiderman, which looks p.rad itself!

magic cactus, i couldnt find after last season free on yt, but that doesnt mean it wont pop up one of these days! looks like a good bad one to watch, i will keep an eye out

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Slush Garbo posted:

magic cactus, i couldnt find after last season free on yt, but that doesnt mean it wont pop up one of these days! looks like a good bad one to watch, i will keep an eye out

No worries! thanks for looking!

:cheers:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Escape From Noise

Slush Garbo posted:

yeah! i was actually planning to do Freaked and Chopping Mall this weekend. tryna decide if im gonna do em saturday or sunday night my time, which is noon sunday or monday your time (3am gmt)

i wanna pair dracula with something similar or complementary in tone/cheesiness/cast i think. and im tryna find the streethawk pilot movie to go with spiderman, which looks p.rad itself!

Oh! Okay! Awesome!

Hmmmm. Similar to Dracula

Escape From Noise

Hmmmm. Not sure if Frankenstein Unbound is funny bad or bad bad.

BoldFrankensteinMir

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Hmmmm. Not sure if Frankenstein Unbound is funny bad or bad bad.

It's both, but any Raul Julia film is good riff fodder. Would definitely watch with y'all.

Edit- 44 and 33 on Rotten Tomatoes, yeesh. Who says society can't agree on anything?

Sig by Heather Papps

Escape From Noise

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

It's both, but any Raul Julia film is good riff fodder. Would definitely watch with y'all.

Edit- 44 and 33 on Rotten Tomatoes, yeesh. Who says society can't agree on anything?

Then I say we watch it with Bram Stoker's Dracula. Because I mean. Come on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG-TwX5A49g

BoldFrankensteinMir

It's so sad that Ted basically ruined his parts out of spite. Sad or hilarious, depending on your perspective.

Sig by Heather Papps

Escape From Noise

Hahahaha! Hooooooooly poo poo! Death Race 2000 is also on YouTube.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
lol, yes it is

i found frankenstein unbound, that looks like a good match for dracula to me!

This Saturday Night! (Sunday 3AM GMT)

Freaked (1993)

Chopping Mall (1986)

Showing on my channel: http://psp-tv.com/r/byob3k

Escape From Noise

Yesßsss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Ohhhh. Is that 3 am my time?