Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

smoka kinda got iceburned when they posted that QCS thread, someone showed up and was like 'Uh, so it says here you have like 4 pages of probations, mostly for posting anime in an anime-free zone?' lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

TOOT BOOT posted:

smoka kinda got iceburned when they posted that QCS thread, someone showed up and was like 'Uh, so it says here you have like 4 pages of probations, mostly for posting anime in an anime-free zone?' lol
god that was sad

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

rotor posted:

i feel like if you ever post in qcs then you should probably just stop visiting the forums

i feel like if there's a real complaint it's ok but if you go there to dunk on people or, god forbid, earnestly explain why you agree that someone's six hour should not be overturned then yeah

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

TerminalRaptor posted:

Side note. Some of my buddies got a Minecraft server for us to shoot the poo poo in. They went with the win10 version because it's cross play compatible with the Xbox and Switch versions. I'd keep getting disconnected if alt-tabbed out to do something like read a wiki page. Turns out if you're full-screen in a Win 10 application and you minimize it, it suspends the process, and there's nothing an application developer can do about it. :wtchris:

The amount of regression in the software industry in the past decade for solved problems is dumbfounding
This is one reason why "borderless fullscreen window" is a thing

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Uptime Sinclair posted:

it kind of sucks that you can’t support the forums without also being pro-mil and pro-gun.

or pro-anime, since you are also funding adtrw

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

or pro-anime, since you are also funding adtrw
one thing at a time

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

smoka is cool and has reregged near as i can tell, so w/e. i'm going to enjoy some posting-anime-into-probation in coming days i am sure.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

smoka is cool and has reregged near as i can tell, so w/e.
i hope so. smoka is real, strong and my friend

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Slippery Tilde

TOOT BOOT posted:

lmao

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

smoka can have a little meltdown, as a treat

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

TOOT BOOT posted:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/kellykeegs/status/1252160014728527872?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

wrong thread but still

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Uptime Sinclair posted:

wrong thread but still

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

TOOT BOOT posted:

it's LITTLE A

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

it's LITTLE A

you're a cop

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Sagebrush posted:

it's LITTLE A

meme prescriptivism itt

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I love big brander
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2020/04/21/steak-umm-twitter-account-feed/

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

rotor posted:

meme prescriptivism itt

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Uptime Sinclair posted:

it kind of sucks that you can’t support the forums without also being pro-mil and pro-gun. death threats are significant insofar as they inconvenience mr. lowtax

lol

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
ehhh 3:40pm is close enough to 4:20 i'd say

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

DELETE CASCADE posted:

ehhh 3:40pm is close enough to 4:20 i'd say

imo just hit on 2:40pm and claim dyslexia

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

rotor posted:

meme prescriptivism itt

if you can't grasp why "little a" works and "a little" doesn't you probably are really bad at telling jokes.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Sagebrush posted:

if you can't grasp why "little a" works and "a little" doesn't you probably are really bad at telling jokes.

ok mom

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

weirdest goddamn hill to die on

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
sagebrush can have a little hill to die on, as a treat

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

if you can't grasp why "little a" works and "a little" doesn't you probably are really bad telling at jokes.

mystes
May 31, 2006

big scary monsters posted:

sagebrush can have little a hill to die on, as a treat

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can someone “prentend”’I don’t get poo poo and explain it to me

I’ve seen the meme where it’s ok for bernie to have a little salami

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

after that heart surgery bernie cant have a little salami until after his 6 month follow-up bloodwork

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

having had a granddad with heart issues like that i hope he takes it seriously too

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

echinopsis posted:

Q: can cats eat salami?

A: cats can have a little salami, as a treat

that's all it really boils down to

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

Sagebrush posted:

little a doesnt scan as well as a little

if you think “little a” is the key part of the joke instead of “as a treat” i wouldn’t cast any stones about telling jokes

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
yeah it’s correct grammar because it’s based on a legit cured meat cat safety faq

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

haveblue posted:

cured meat cat safety faq

mods plz

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

echinopsis posted:

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cats-can-have-a-little-salami

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

we had an all-hands meeting today. i didn't expect anything bad, and nothing bad came of it. kind of the opposite, really. they didn't outright say, but heavily implied they'll be taking a conservative approach to bringing us back into the office, and that they've learned a lot about how people work remotely, so hopefully it means they'll stop trying to cut back on our telework like the union was fighting like a week prior to this.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I’m ready for this good omens sequel to be over

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

echinopsis posted:

no Im just terrible with money. in fact I just finally paid off my student loan so I get more money in fact

ohh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

im still regulating from home forbidding some stuff requiring some other stuff