Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

MageMage posted:

Fun fact I have worked at every single one of those Costco's at least once.

That doesn't sound fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

This is a great price for these Levis

https://www.costco.com/.product.100512566.html

(for member only) Levi Jean $30-$10 Discount = $20. Discount valid till 04/24

Price is online and in store so I'd check the website first since its free shipping.

They are super comfy.

I was hoping they had more sizes online, but no dice. I need a 36 length, and they only ever carry 30-32 in store, and 34 online.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

binge crotching posted:

I was hoping they had more sizes online, but no dice. I need a 36 length, and they only ever carry 30-32 in store, and 34 online.

I was surprised at this too, I can hardly ever buy from stores in person (32W36L), but usually there is an online option.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Just got back from the 'co. I got some of those Tasty Bite Indian food pouch things because I don't trust the ones that I have that expired in November even though they are probably fine. I had them high up in my cupboard so I forgot about them. Those things last over a year so that sucked.

About 90% of people there had masks which was refreshing. It was a little busy for a Tuesday at noon but everyone was doing a really good job of social distancing. My state has been pretty chuddy ever since we turned red when Walker took over (bitch is gone now) but it seems people are really taking this seriously now, besides the protest.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT
Snagged these things with some naan over the weekend. Hoping they are good.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Just got back from the 'co. I got some of those Tasty Bite Indian food pouch things because I don't trust the ones that I have that expired in November even though they are probably fine. I had them high up in my cupboard so I forgot about them. Those things last over a year so that sucked.

About 90% of people there had masks which was refreshing. It was a little busy for a Tuesday at noon but everyone was doing a really good job of social distancing. My state has been pretty chuddy ever since we turned red when Walker took over (bitch is gone now) but it seems people are really taking this seriously now, besides the protest.

I assume those pouches will outlast the cockroaches in nuclear winter for the most part.

Just had the madras lentils one over some rice and a fried egg with some hot sauce for lunch. Had the rice already cooked so it was like 5 minutes start to finish for a delicious lunch.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Moey posted:

The butter chicken versions of these from the 'co are a regular staple in my house. Kids love it. I will have to keep an eye out for those!

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

MarcusSA posted:

This is a great price for these Levis

https://www.costco.com/.product.100512566.html

(for member only) Levi Jean $30-$10 Discount = $20. Discount valid till 04/24

Price is online and in store so I'd check the website first since its free shipping.

They are super comfy.

Thanks for this, had been looking at these in-store but they didn’t have my size. Picked up two pair.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

priznat posted:

The butter chicken versions of these from the 'co are a regular staple in my house. Kids love it. I will have to keep an eye out for those!

I wonder how they compare to Aldi for taste and cost.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

binge crotching posted:

ArbitraryC posted:

I was surprised at this too, I can hardly ever buy from stores in person (32W36L), but usually there is an online option.

Holy crap-o-ly are you people giants? I'm 6'2 and wear a 34w 32l pants. You either are all over 7ft tall or are really into rockabilly and need that fuckin :siren:MEGA CUFF:siren:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Some people have longer legs than torso but they are the same height....

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Holy crap-o-ly are you people giants? I'm 6'2 and wear a 34w 32l pants. You either are all over 7ft tall or are really into rockabilly and need that fuckin :siren:MEGA CUFF:siren:

Pretty sure you're the one with the weird proportions, 32 inseam at 6'2 isn't very typical

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Idk man my legs are long enough.

Wendigee posted:

Some people have longer legs than torso but they are the same height....

Idk man idk. Im no doctor but imma say thats weird .

In costco news: i haven't gone in 30 days is very depressing. I want more bitchin sauce and toilet paper

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I’m 6’6 and only got a 34 length :(

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Moey posted:

Made on last week. They're pretty good, I think I like them more than the Trader Joes ones

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I’m 6’6 and only got a 34 length :(

Yeah thats what im saying! We're normal!

*looks at extremely highwater pants im wearing*

Hmm yes...normal

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I'm 6'0 and 32 length, could do a 33 if they made it. No cuffs.

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

Just got back from the 'co. I got some of those Tasty Bite Indian food pouch things because I don't trust the ones that I have that expired in November even though they are probably fine. I had them high up in my cupboard so I forgot about them. Those things last over a year so that sucked..

You'd be fine, those things are built to MRE specs

Speaking of which, i bought 2 big jars of kimchi at Co thinking id blast through them. I did on the first one but the second one has been livin in the back of the fridge and ive been picking at it over the last couple weeks. Its very good now and i checked and the exp date which was 5/19 lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I saw bitchin' sauce today for the first time ever at my Costco. I would have tried it out but it was like a 32oz container. I would if it was 8oz. I know I know, Costco. It also wasn't the consistency I thought. It was much more liquidy. I thought it'd be like spread cheese or hummus but when I was turning it upside down I could see water bubbling around.

Eh, someday maybe.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I saw bitchin' sauce today for the first time ever at my Costco. I would have tried it out but it was like a 32oz container. I would if it was 8oz. I know I know, Costco. It also wasn't the consistency I thought. It was much more liquidy. I thought it'd be like spread cheese or hummus but when I was turning it upside down I could see water bubbling around.

Eh, someday maybe.

Just shake that bad boy up. Its more like a sour cream consistancy. Not as thick as you're thinking for sure

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Holy poo poo today was the nicest shopping experience I ever had. Nearly everybody was wearing masks, most things were in stock (no sanitizer), and people were keeping their distance from each other. I even got to see an employee yell at somebody for trying to cut the queue.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Bitchin Sauce is delicious and you need to go for it.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

priznat posted:

That is actually what I would have preferred, but I didn't see em.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Stretchy jeans are great for my American physique.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Fallom posted:

Holy poo poo today was the nicest shopping experience I ever had. Nearly everybody was wearing masks, most things were in stock (no sanitizer), and people were keeping their distance from each other. I even got to see an employee yell at somebody for trying to cut the queue.

One side effect I love of masks is there's a lot less chitchat with strangers. The whole place is so quiet.

number 1 snake fan
Jul 16, 2018

I'm 5'6" and i have a 33" inseam, y'all have weird body proportions

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I think maybe some of y’all ain’t wearing pants that fit correctly.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

number 1 snake fan posted:

I'm 5'6" and i have a 33" inseam, y'all have weird body proportions

What gams!

number 1 snake fan
Jul 16, 2018

StormDrain posted:

What gams!

My partner's 5'11" and has a 34" inseam and better legs than me

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT
Hmm, what does 5'10" 30" inseam mean?

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Moey posted:

Hmm, what does 5'10" 30" inseam mean?

30 inch cock

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

Actually happened to me. My Madras Lentils pack expired in February and I thought it would be fine.
It was NOT fine. I spat out the first bite and threw the case away.

RJWaters2 fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Apr 22, 2020

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

StormDrain posted:

I ordered tires expecting them to take a while and they must have been in stock. I feel kind of bad about getting them now. It could have waited. Then, since I was there and it there wasn't a line and nobody arriving I shopped. I was actually down to the last few rolls of toilet paper and packs of dishwasher detergent so I was inbound soon enough anyway feels good to have what I needed again.

Do you guys feel a little guilty if you buy something that's not essential? I stopped to look at spring bulbs and it's like, I didn't come here for this so I shouldn't buy them. Just get what you need to get through this. On the other hand, if I'm not supposed to buy it don't put it out. I didn't even glance at the housewares tools and sports aisles, and just a peek at the seasonal stuff but no I don't need BBQ stuff.

I almost forgot the best part, I saw a guy walk in wearing his CPAP mask.

What an odd thing to feel guilty about. Or was the guilt from putting others at risk from your cooties?

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

binge crotching posted:

Same. 36x36 is unobtanium.

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I cannot see a 6’2” person wearing a 32 inseam unless you are wearing them below your rear end.
6’4” goon here.

Hasselblad fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Apr 22, 2020

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
For real. I'm 5'11.5 according to medical records (I just go with 6) and 32s are sometimes a hair short, depending on the brand.

Stores like Costco are still running in-store only deals so I don't think you should feel guilty about getting unnecessary items but you should stock up while you are there.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Hasselblad posted:

What an odd thing to feel guilty about. Or was the guilt from putting others at risk from your cooties?

Yeah the second thing. I'm still going in to work in Construction, so the concern is that I pick something up from the jobsite, don't know I have it, and then drive my car there and pass it along.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Hasselblad posted:

Same. 36x36 is unobtanium.

I cannot see a 6’2” person wearing a 32 inseam unless you are wearing them below your rear end.
6’4” goon here.

:shrug:

It's just what I wear. Worn levis for most my adult life and bounced around different cuts before settling in on 541s. Maybe im all torso. Maybe all you monsters are just giant sentient legs idk :tinfoil:

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

Hasselblad posted:

6’4” goon here.

just accept the wish.com meme where instead of looking like Jeff Glodblum you end up looking like Herman Munster

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a
Another 6'2" / 32" inseam here. It's almost as though there is a wide variety of bodily shapes and proportions to be found among literally billions of human specimens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I know a woman who is 5' 11.75" with a 36/37 inseam.