Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Coredump posted:

I know a woman who is 5' 11.75" with a 36/37 inseam.

I can't get off to this mental image unless you also give me her inseam rounded to a hundredth of an inch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Hatchi Chachi ! Legs for days!

A Real Hologram
Jun 22, 2018

Moo!
6’3”, 32 inch inseam here.
Bought some jeans, thanks!

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Can I get in on the freakish inseam game?
I have the opposite problem, so I always need my pant legs hemmed.

5'10" high, 27" inseam

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a
It's a lot of leg to clothe if you aren't prepared

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Went to Costco about an hour before closing. Didn't have to wait to get in but the line to check out stretched to the back of the building. Moved quick though, only spent about 10 minutes there.
Still no paper products of any kind. No TP, no paper towels, no napkins, not even any paper plates, just sytrofoam.

There was an elderly couple ahead of me in line that apparently hasn't read any news the last two months. Look to be in their 70, no facemasks or any PPE of any kind and the only thing in their cart was a $6 package of biscotti. They also could not follow basic instructions from the Costco employees and just looked utterly baffled by the whole thing.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I like the people trying desperately to believe they're freakish long legs is normal. YOU ARENT NORMAL YOU FREAK. FREAK. I'm a cool normal person at 6 2" and wear 32s.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Duck and Cover posted:

I like the people trying desperately to believe they're freakish long legs is normal. YOU ARENT NORMAL YOU FREAK. FREAK. I'm a cool normal person at 6 2" and wear 32s.

All torso no leg is no way to get through life

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.

Alobar posted:

the more people who post in this thread, the better.

from this post, when the number of different posters itt reaches 100 i will donate $100.

you might have to ask some of your goon friends to post in here! :/

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3904146

whoa! hey! here's a thread that you can :justpost: in and contribute to the campaign! every vote post counts!!!

you can also phonebank for jess if you're loving bored as poo poo! awesome! great job, you! :D

https://www.jessfordelaware.com/volunteer

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost
I’m 6’9” and have a 42.0 inch inseam

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

Alobar posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3904146

whoa! hey! here's a thread that you can :justpost: in and contribute to the campaign! every vote post counts!!!

you can also phonebank for jess if you're loving bored as poo poo! awesome! great job, you! :D

https://www.jessfordelaware.com/volunteer

sir this is a costco

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Ya'll got some short rear end legs, I'm pretty tall (6'5") but I wear 36x50, how you guys have legs that are 14-16" shorter than mine.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wait, maybe I wear 50x36

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

silence_kit posted:

I’m 6’9” and have a 42.0 inch inseam

Wendigee posted:

Hatchi Chachi ! Legs for days!

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Duck and Cover posted:

Think of how tall you could have been if your legs grew right.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

bird with big dick posted:

Wait, maybe I wear 50x36

If you look like a loving telephone pole, 36x50 otherwise 50x36 if you look more like a typical goon.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
Unless you've literally jammed a spirit level or book and tape measure up into your crotch your "inseam" is imaginary vanity sizing bullshit. Not only are you overestimating how long your legs are, your pants are probably shorter than labeled.

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*
Ok I jammed the level in my crotch. How do I measure?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ok but like, whats a "normal size"?

is it a mine/!?!?

https://twitter.com/MicahBerteau/status/808862436648329216?s=20
All you long legs

ShortyMR.CAT fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Apr 23, 2020

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I'm not sure what I like more about shopping for clothing online. Companies not giving me the measurements I want, or companies being unable to have consist sizes. Oh there's also when they give you the models height but can't be bothered to give weight measurements too. It's as though they all have no loving idea what they're doing but it doesn't matter because they're all such poo poo at selling clothing.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Duck and Cover posted:

I'm not sure what I like more about shopping for clothing online. Companies not giving me the measurements I want, or companies being unable to have consist sizes. Oh there's also when they give you the models height but can't be bothered to give weight measurements too. It's as though they all have no loving idea what they're doing but it doesn't matter because they're all such poo poo at selling clothing.
Yeah, it sucks. I know my size in certain brands. My size xl shirt in Gildan is different then a xl shirt in some other brand. Or my 34w Levi's are perfect but a size 34w Calvin Klein?? Forget it. Can't even zip those up if i tried. I feel even worse for my wife/all women because god drat does women clothes discriminate against women. My goondolences

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

MisterOblivious posted:

Unless you've literally jammed a spirit level or book and tape measure up into your crotch your "inseam" is imaginary vanity sizing bullshit. Not only are you overestimating how long your legs are, your pants are probably shorter than labeled.

It's not like I wear 36L to brag I do it because unless that's what I buy I'm wearing some 3/4ths capris. It doesn't even make sense to whine about that as vanity sizing because even if that were true that just means the 32L standard cap is even stubbier.

Whatever my length is I can tell you I do try on clothes in the store before I buy and pants are one of those things I'm just doomed to order online.

Pinus Porcus
May 14, 2019

Ranger McFriendly

Coredump posted:

I know a woman who is 5' 11.75" with a 36/37 inseam.

Don't doxx me :)

What is with all you short inseam people? Do you all have crazy long torsos or something?

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
I wonder if Cotton Hill would have shopped at Costco

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

Pinus Porcus posted:

What is with all you short inseam people? Do you all have crazy long torsos or something?

I’m basically a dachshund.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Pinus Porcus posted:

I don't know but I've suddenly become insecure about a part of my body i never knew I could be insecure about

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Might attempt going to my local 'co next week to return some motor oil that I don't need anymore. I'll get a bag of coffee as a tithe if fellow worshippers aren't too zealous that day.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Man my Costco is dystopia as gently caress now. They have the exit receipt checkers in a plexiglass booth that you hold your receipt up to and they have these big dj style speakers every 5 aisles or so with a voice on a loop saying “Welcome to Costco at The District. Please maintain a 6 foot distance from other customers. Thank you. “

The District is the name of the shopping center this Costco is at

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

FCKGW posted:

Man my Costco is dystopia as gently caress now. They have the exit receipt checkers in a plexiglass booth that you hold your receipt up to and they have these big dj style speakers every 5 aisles or so with a voice on a loop saying “Welcome to Costco at The District. Please maintain a 6 foot distance from other customers. Thank you. “

The District is the name of the shopping center this Costco is at

Same at Yorba Linda today, local goon.

Was blessed with a lot of meat and carbs and booze to make the pain go away.

Only ate one third of the ribeyes tonight so plenty of meat for tomorrow.

Mrs Mango said “mastros got nothing on you, hun” after tasting the delicious steak

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Welcome to Costco I love you

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Pinus Porcus posted:

Women have longer inseams generally given a height since yall don't have anything in the way, usually.

I'm 6', to hit my heel in shoes the inseam is 33. I'm mostly torso, and wear my pants well below waistline (which is essentially belly button, and where a lot of companies give the measurement.)

Jean size is usually vanity but also varies widely due to the rise of the individual pair/line of jeans.

/fancy jean talk

Church had everything we needed on Monday, even had TP an hour before close if you're fine with John Wayne paper industrial TP.

Stop buying all the goddamn chicken. Thats the only thing theyve had limits on.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Duck and Cover posted:

It's as though they all have no loving idea what they're doing but it doesn't matter because they're all such poo poo at selling clothing.

It's this. There are literally people in this thread claiming that at 5'11" they have the exact same inseam as I do at 6'4".

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I don't know but I've suddenly become insecure about a part of my body i never knew I could be insecure about

Maybe it's time to talk about your feminine hips.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I was distracted making spanish rice and I cooked my flank steak to medium-well instead of medium-rare. :sad:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

StormDrain posted:

Maybe it's time to talk about your feminine hips.

:biglips:

I've been doing this forever, babyyyy

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
I miss samples.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Inseam is accurately measured from the center of the ankle bone to the center of the anus

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
bird witha big inseam

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

TraderStav posted:

I miss samples.
loving sickening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

bird with big dick posted:

Inseam is accurately measured from the center of the ankle bone to the center of the colon