Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

guess I’m spending my day yet again here, Hausu is a top tenner for me

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

Midsommar is a trip when you're stoned.

I watched half of it last year and completely forgot to finish it.

I liked what I saw :shrug:

I think it's time!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
poo poo that’s a good lineup

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
gonna be back at 9:30 to watch hausu for the first time :suspense:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
now

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
everyone who started this movie midway are very confused. more than the people who started on time

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Now Playing:

The Goonies.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

sigher posted:

Now Playing:

The Goonies.

:hellyeah:

I went to Oregon last year and visited all the Goonies stuff like a stupid tourist. I love this movie.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
what besides the house?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

gary oldmans diary posted:

what besides the house?

We drove around Astoria, but you can't really see the house well. The new owners posted signs that say to keep away or they'll call the police.

We checked out Haystack Rock which is where they get a match with the doubloon

And the jail that the Fratellis broke out of which has movie memorabilia

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
nice

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Update: Friday the 13th part 6 is playing right now. but more importantly I hopefully have stopped the periodic stutter that was plaguing 1-2 movies every 24 hours. I had to update the code on the website. So if you are currently tuned in on any devices you will have to F5/Refresh that poo poo. Should be all working. And thank god the Discord chat devs finally stopped loving with it. Been working great for a while now. Come join us!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

The RTMP server relay is being dumb af right now. trying to see what i can do to fix it but its on their end having an issue using the VideJS API calls. RIP.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Oh poo poo, I'll be awake again when mad max is on!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a chopping mall you say?

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

a chopping mall you say?

Jumped on and watched Chopping Mall last night. I had a great time. Thanks OP!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Almost time hell yeah

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Ehud posted:

We drove around Astoria, but you can't really see the house well. The new owners posted signs that say to keep away or they'll call the police.

Fun fact, it's actually still the same owner, but after 14 years of allowing people onto her property she got tired of constantly having people bang on the doors and windows and petitioned the city to place signs around the area to prevent people from trying to get up there

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Per the status page of the server hosting service that the the RTMP relay uses: https://status.digitalocean.com/

It seems to be causing a stutter on some devices. Of course once again we are plagued by other things breaking that are out of my control! DigitalOcean is one of the largest server providers in the world though so I imagine they won't let this problem persist for too much longer. If you join and it's choppy just try and wait it out or refresh a few times. It will sometimes get better for a while. I wish I could do more but it is in the hands of the server provider now.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a
Hell of a lineup today, hope I can stay awake for The Thing! Arguably my favorite movie ever.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
WITNESS!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://windowsmoviehouse.com/

Fury Road is starting now!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i learned in the chat that there are people that still havent seen fury road and i have to speak out against such self-abuse

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

gary oldmans diary posted:

i learned in the chat that there are people that still havent seen fury road and i have to speak out against such self-abuse

Can't believe I woke up to discover this.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

The Thing in 40 minutes. Tuning into Suspiria probably will make very little sense though.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I've been hanging out in the discord for a few days but figured I'd pop by and say thanks to Windows98, i am rapidly developing much cooler opinions on film thanks to the stream. We were getting burned out on choosing poo poo to watch every night so having a curated grab bag of movies has been a godsend

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Getting ready to pour one out (on my computer) for The Thing :jerky:

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a
IT’S TIME TO DO

THE THING

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

Tuning into Suspiria probably will make very little sense though.
I watched the whole thing and it it made slightly more sense.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Queue here! Get ya queue here! Hot off the press!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
this owns and

teen witch posted:

Commenting to join in on this at not “time to sleep o clock”

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

- Begotten, 1989, dir. E. Elias Merhige

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

good movie sesh tonight

Suspiria was amazing and even though it was pretty vague on a lot of things the way it was shot, lit, and processed was hyper real like a acid or mushroom trip where all of a sudden red becomes RED. you can tell david lynch took bits from this movie when he produced twin peaks. great visuals, great soundtrack.

next was The Thing. 9/10 movie they dont get much better than this. i think its the best of the "alien" type movies because the director has a sense of humor. im not about to throw Alien under the bus but i dont think ridley scott has a single funny bone in his body. this movie is the real deal though. double thumbs up.

after that was Liquid Sky and i quite enjoyed it. couldnt understand the plot but apparently there was a chick too hot to gently caress and the phenomenon of having sex with her would kill anyone who tried. the soundtrack is insane. good movie.

then came Begotten, well you should just see for yourself

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
Did some quick and dirty maths to calculate approximate start times. These are in BST (UTC +1).

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

windows movie house isn't working for me, I'm getting everything but the movie :( Just an OFFLINE message (the site itself is loading, and the discord on the side is there). Any ideas? Tried a couple of different browsers...

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Apr 23, 2020

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

sebmojo posted:

windows movie house isn't working for me, I'm getting everything but the movie :( Just an OFFLINE message (the site itself is loading, and the discord on the side is there). Any ideas? Tried a couple of different browsers...

As of 1 hour ago the devs were posting how they were messing with the back end to try and fix the weird JSVideo errors causing the stuttering. They started last night at like 3am. It’s sort of like I’ve been cursed by one service or another being down or “updated”. First the discord bot now the stream people. It’s insanely frustrating.

They are claiming that it should semi work for now. I watched the stream just now on my TV and it was working. But that seems subject to change. I’ve been yelling at the devs in discord telling them to stop loving it up.

Apparently no one on earth knows how to keep their poo poo running :( I hope it’ll be working fine again soon. Try the ol Ctrl F5

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
gettin excited for baby blood after this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
alright this time...