Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ilmucche posted:

They had both hands on the wheel, did they just fall asleep??

Simply being "tired as gently caress" would do it. And that's the way his body language reads to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
https://i.imgur.com/YdzgPAq.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/zLvrLcy.mp4

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

mind the walrus posted:

I did not know about any of this and I loving love every piece of it.

1st Minnesota were literally the first troops to answer Lincoln's call.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Regiment_Minnesota_Volunteer_Infantry

The flag was captured the day after 82% of the regiment was killed in what was basically a suicide rush. We're never giving it back to those treasonous assholes.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Make a “come and take it” flag with the traitors’ sorry flag on it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I love Civil War schad.

And the Iron Brigade honestly gives me one of the very few pride points of being a Wisconsinite. They killed a shitload of southerners. Tenacious motherfuckers.

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice
https://i.imgur.com/p8C8IhU.mp4

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It's really sad to see these because they are always just a case of management not giving a poo poo and/or improper training. The reason that shelving started to collapse is they're overloaded and probably underspecced in every possible way. Maybe improperly installed to boot. Pallet jacks and forklifts bumping into shelving is not uncommon and does not "normally" result in collapse.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Telemaze posted:

I too am a bad sense of direction person, to the point where I think I might have some kind of directional disability (is that a thing?).
Yup! It's related to dyslexia, and is called, variously, spatial, geographic, or directional dyslexia.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

It's really sad to see these because they are always just a case of management not giving a poo poo and/or improper training. The reason that shelving started to collapse is they're overloaded and probably underspecced in every possible way. Maybe improperly installed to boot. Pallet jacks and forklifts bumping into shelving is not uncommon and does not "normally" result in collapse.

yeah that was a very minor bump and is horrifying how fast everything fell (and how much there was to fall)

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://i.imgur.com/uMn3ZaX.mp4

Sound on

Transcript:

Oh it's so bad... I could probably find it on eBay... *SCREAMS*

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

This is the look of someone who DEFINITELY just had something awakened inside of her.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Takes No Damage posted:

This is the look of someone who DEFINITELY just had something awakened inside of her.

Yeah, a hematoma

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Takes No Damage posted:

I was thinking just the opposite. It was the look of someone who was considering their life choices leading up to trying that and thinking it was not worth it.

Huggybear
Jun 17, 2005

I got the jimjams

Jedit posted:

If you were holding me down and about to torture me, you'd better believe I'd be kicking no matter where you planned to insert that bottle.

Sorry for the derail but there are many variants of the soda up the rear end torture. The SS used to insert a water hose into resistance fighters' rectums and fill the intestines up with water and go to town (punching the abdomen). It's a slow and gruesomely painful death which is why it worked well as torture (not that torture is effective)

TheHomerTax
Dec 26, 2012

That's a high quality avatar right there.

MisterOblivious posted:

1st Minnesota were literally the first troops to answer Lincoln's call.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Regiment_Minnesota_Volunteer_Infantry

The flag was captured the day after 82% of the regiment was killed in what was basically a suicide rush. We're never giving it back to those treasonous assholes.

They should give it back after spray painting on it “Here you go you slavery loving white supremacist fucks”

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

TheHomerTax posted:

They should give it back after spray painting on it “Here you go you slavery loving white supremacist fucks”

they should burn it on a livestream

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Memento posted:

https://i.imgur.com/uMn3ZaX.mp4

Sound on

Transcript:

Oh it's so bad... I could probably find it on eBay... *SCREAMS*
im constantly perplexed by dudes wanting to be surrounded by poo poo that makes them horny all the time

further so when its cartoon girls. why not find a real girl on onlyfans that you like and make it a symbioatic relationship

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Darkhold posted:

I have told the story before but no I'm not the giant guy that committed suicide.

Wait what, are we talking about ZerglingMinor and did he commit suicide??

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler

Slippery posted:

Wait what, are we talking about ZerglingMinor and did he commit suicide??

Years ago, yeah.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

is doing copious amounts of cocaine while being that tall considered suicide?

not saying thats how zerg did it, but he got me wondering about peter steele

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

KoRMaK posted:

is doing copious amounts of cocaine while being that tall considered suicide?

not saying thats how zerg did it, but he got me wondering about peter steele

RIP true bro peter steele

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Chocobo posted:

Years ago, yeah.

Jesus, that's heartbreaking.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Slippery posted:

Jesus, that's heartbreaking.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Hell Gem

which banned rereg are you?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Bum the Sad posted:

which banned rereg are you?

I'm not a banned rereg. I just get bored with accounts after a while and start again when I am rich enough and feel like giving Lowtax money.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Wow a rereg nomad

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Xarbala posted:

Wow a rereg nomad

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
just you a dozen times

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Cleanup on aisle 6

and 7 and 8 and

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

Huggybear posted:

(not that torture is effective)

Information isn't the goal there champ. The torture is a goal unto itself. People are gross.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

BrassRoots posted:

Information isn't the goal there champ. The torture is a goal unto itself. People are gross.

You want some real 'fun' that will make you want to kill the first French and British person you see? Read up on how people were punished in Hiati for almost anything, then also on the treatment of Mau Mau rebels in the British camps.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Samovar posted:

You want some real 'fun' that will make you want to kill the first French and British person you see? Read up on how people were punished in Hiati for almost anything, then also on the treatment of Mau Mau rebels in the British camps.

Colonialism really justifies any white genocide we've got coming for us in the next few decades. Like, I can't even really be mad :shrug:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

InediblePenguin posted:

they should burn it on a livestream

That's an awful idea, the captured flag should continue to exist and be proudly displayed. If they burn it it'll be forgotten like immediately.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

ilmucche posted:

That's an awful idea, the captured flag should continue to exist and be proudly displayed. If they burn it it'll be forgotten like immediately.

Yeah, taunting the gently caress out of those racist traitors is the best thing that the flag could do. Burning it may suck for an instant but won't induce centuries of rage

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Burn an effigy of it annually, but keep the original in a dark cellar where the racists can’t even make a pilgrimage to see it.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.
Put it on display in a museum with free entry for locals and $10 for those out of state.

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009
Take it out on parade every year on a suitably humiliating float to push it into the national news cycle

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
just use it as a restaurant rag

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Shut up Meg posted:

Put it on display in a museum with free entry for locals and $10 for those out of state.

$2000 donation to a reparations fund per 1/2 second of viewing time.