Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

Redeemed all my Kroger Plus points today and this happened.

:stare: holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Shpuld have bought 0.864 fewer gallons

ty manifisto

Areola Grande

alnilam posted:

google THIS

alnilam posted:

:doh:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I'm sure y'all are familiar with curbside restaurant and liquor store pick up. Today I got to experience curbside allergy shots. I went to the asthma and allergy clinic to get my shots, and it was curbside delivery. I pulled into the parking lot, called their office, gave them my name, and the nurse came outside and gave me my shots while I stood next to my car.

Areola Grande

all 6 of the teens working the chik fil a drive thru had on N95s

shouldn't there be a rap song about flexing mask by now

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

is it ok to draw cool shark teeth on your mask? asking for a friend

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Goons Are Gifts

I just bailed on an online class.
Call me baby, I dunno, I can't do this, like, at all. We don't have the capacities, the motivation, the technical abilities or the will to do this properly and the entire university isn't made for this and having an argument with seconds of delay and a non-working web interface is just dumb. We get no support in this at all because the tech guys are hopelessly overwhelmed, my internet connection can't even handle lag free conversation and I hate working from home anyways, not to mention spending hours on preparing documents that now aren't even accessible because the entire server infrastructure died due to overload. No wonders, this was never meant to be used that way, it was just a tool to distribute some documents, keep track of deadlines and talk via internal email, not to teach 35000 students on full online classes.

God I rather enter a boxing fight with my boss (who himself doesn't even own a laptop for work lol) than doing this.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

I just bailed on an online class.
Call me baby, I dunno, I can't do this, like, at all. We don't have the capacities, the motivation, the technical abilities or the will to do this properly and the entire university isn't made for this and having an argument with seconds of delay and a non-working web interface is just dumb. We get no support in this at all because the tech guys are hopelessly overwhelmed, my internet connection can't even handle lag free conversation and I hate working from home anyways, not to mention spending hours on preparing documents that now aren't even accessible because the entire server infrastructure died due to overload. No wonders, this was never meant to be used that way, it was just a tool to distribute some documents, keep track of deadlines and talk via internal email, not to teach 35000 students on full online classes.

God I rather enter a boxing fight with my boss (who himself doesn't even own a laptop for work lol) than doing this.

:glomp:

kuskus

Sounds like growth! I wish you serious zen and patient clarity. I dipped from an online class yesterday, too. Other people on the call wasting bandwidth by broadcasting video the whole time without speaking.

Man, every time I move house, I realize... I was never going to save the day with a FireWire 400-800 cable or 30+ USB cables. So much cruft! eWaste, boo! But then sometimes I need them for splicing a tiny electronics project, so I keep them.

Cheers to a chill day, all.

Escape From Noise

I ate burritos for two meals today.

deep dish peat moss

I've been drawing arcane glyphs to ward off the virus

alnilam

Those are awesome

xcheopis

I really like the little floating arcologies one!

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Goons Are Gifts

deep dish peat moss posted:

I love these, your other paintings, you and also the url of these lol

biosterous

god i love your art

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Crying at work is normal and good and not at all bad

One of the people from another company in the building was infected at some point before they laid off; he's on an ECMO abd probably isn't going to make it.

Goons Are Gifts

Kief Richards posted:

One of the people from another company in the building was infected at some point before they laid off; he's on an ECMO abd probably isn't going to make it.

Giving back the :glomp: you sent me and adding another :glomp: because you need it more than me

xcheopis

Kief Richards posted:

Oh, no!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
aw dang hamjobs :glomp:

messed up :(

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
thanks for posting your arts ddpm, i like them

FluffieDuckie

I just spent an hour ripping elastic out of an old fitted sheet to use in making masks.

Now I’m too tired to make the masks.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

Also my daughter’s college is looking at making fall semester all online as well. We’re never going to get to leave our house again.

Areola Grande

when you regain ur strength and decide to make the sheet masks it's important to cavort while hollering SSSSSSOMEBODY STOP ME

:eng101:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Robot Made of Meat

Powerful glyphs.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

FluffieDuckie posted:

Also my daughter’s college is looking at making fall semester all online as well. We’re never going to get to leave our house again.

My mom got me to move out when she threatened to start charging rent.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

I just spent an hour ripping elastic out of an old fitted sheet to use in making masks.

Now I’m too tired to make the masks.

wow, that is a p good idea for elastic. I've been jury-rigging masks for a while now and it would be nice to use some materials that are vaguely suited to the purpose.

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

thank you for your service friend, these are great!!

Kief Richards posted:

:glomp: that really sucks, sorry to hear it.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Well, my wife just got sick and has all the symptoms of covid 19. We just got tested today and were have to wait a couple of days to get the results. The thing is we're both in high risk groups for our various health problems and it's scaring the hell out of me. It's also bullshit because I'm the only one who had even left the house in weeks and I feel fine. gently caress.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:glomp: I am sorry. I loving hate this and I don't have good words.

FluffieDuckie

Im so sorry John Glenn. :glomp:

Please try not to panic yet. I have a friend in her 60s with respiratory problems who had it and fought it off. She’s already back to her grumpy old self.

Twitch

by Fluffdaddy
Masks are mandatory at my job now. Is a good idea, but it's the uncomfortable as hell disposable ones.

Escape From Noise

I don't really have anything useful or meaningful to say but I hope you and your wife stay safe

Goons Are Gifts

I'm sorry. Everyone stay safe, you're all important.

xcheopis

Aw, crap! I hope her illness is quite mild and recovery is swift.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Kief Richards posted:

:glomp: I am sorry. I loving hate this and I don't have good words.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

do not fear the virus. my thots and pears will protect you

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Well, my wife just got sick and has all the symptoms of covid 19. We just got tested today and were have to wait a couple of days to get the results. The thing is we're both in high risk groups for our various health problems and it's scaring the hell out of me. It's also bullshit because I'm the only one who had even left the house in weeks and I feel fine. gently caress.

:glomp: sorry and hope she's feeling much better soon.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
Here's to a swift recovery. Everyone please stay safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
i got a bullet club neck scarf thing lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!