Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Goons Are Great posted:

Is it legal to say that I absolutely love LBJ here?

Not the president I hardly care and am not even American, but because his initials sound they are actually a Spanish invitation to oral sex when spoken out loud and I've been laughing about that for years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Yeah a couple of my friends and I have been referring to him as El BJ for a long time

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

LBJ was a pretty wild dude.

quote:

Johnson also didn’t really care where he used the bathroom. When Johnson was at home on his ranch, he would often cruise around in his car while drinking beer, which obviously upset the Secret Service. When the President stopped to relieve himself on the side of the road, the Secret Service agents guarding him would rush to catch up. Once, while Johnson was in the middle of the process, a gust of wind caught the stream, blowing it onto a nearby Secret Service agent’s leg. When the agent told the president that he was urinating on his leg, Johnson replied, “I know, that’s my prerogative.”

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Elviscat posted:

Rosie would love you too, she loves everyone who pets and/or feeds her.

Except my girlfriend, who sometimes takes up Rosie's half of the bed, which is cause to sit on her scratching post and glare.

Here's Rosie on this morning's patrol, making sure no strange kitties or small birds threaten to invade.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

That isn't a hot tin roof, is it?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Yeah a couple of my friends and I have been referring to him as El BJ for a long time

me too. once you realize that all it takes is shifting the emphasis, you gotta do it every time.

like pronouncing "bay area" to rhyme with "diarrhea"

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Jedit posted:

The funniest thing in that thread was always when the OP said "I stopped making dildos because I couldn't satisfy demand". Couldn't have been very good dildos then, if they didn't satisfy! :v:

Imagine developing a product with ongoing demand and giving up because you can't keep up.

Do you want infinite money? No thanks, that sounds like a lot of effort.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

The Flappy Bird developer was that way. He was making like $30,000 a day when it took off and then a week later he freaked out and deleted it from the app store and disappeared for some reason. Baffling

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Fuuuuuck. And here I am struggling to get my employer to pay me for the time I spend working.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Well, there's a solid living, and then there's slaving away all day over a hot cock only to become known as the weird dildo dude, and suddenly before you know it animal cocks have paid for everything in your house and that might not be a situation you enjoy.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

The Flappy Bird developer was that way. He was making like $30,000 a day when it took off and then a week later he freaked out and deleted it from the app store and disappeared for some reason. Baffling

probably because it was built entirely out of stolen assets, which he didn't give a poo poo about until it suddenly started making enough money and getting enough exposure that the companies and people who actually owned those assets might notice and come after him

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Sagebrush posted:

It's literally the Dickbutt comic but for video games instead of paper

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Dareon posted:

Well, there's a solid living, and then there's slaving away all day over a hot cock only to become known as the weird dildo dude, and suddenly before you know it animal cocks have paid for everything in your house and that might not be a situation you enjoy.

If I got rich via my specialty dildo empire the first thing I'd buy is a 'Dildo' vanity plate.

And customized matching hood ornament, obviously.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Outrail posted:

If I got rich via my specialty dildo empire the first thing I'd buy is a 'Dildo' vanity plate.

C'mon, weinermobile first, custom plate second.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Sagebrush posted:

Developer was in Vietnam and said he was worried that getting rich like that would make his family a target for kidnapping or something.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

canyoneer posted:

Developer was in Vietnam and said he was worried that getting rich like that would make his family a target for kidnapping or something.

I think there was some concern about getting into trouble with his own government as well, wasn't there?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
And getting sued by Nintendo.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And getting sued by Nintendo.

Doesn't that apply to a stunning amount of people

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Edit: post removed

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Outrail posted:

Why would you need to buy the hood ornament?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Jedit posted:

Why would you need to buy the hood ornament?

It doesn't count unless it's been properly electroplated
https://i.imgur.com/U8WTt1m.jpg :nws:

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I'll ask my uncle,.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

This has big "1 guy tried to hide explosives in his shoe so now we all take our shoes off at security forever" energy

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:lmao: much of that thread is entertainingly salty at the grave injustice of having to see a single-line forum announcement in their bookmarks

Captain Hygiene has a new favorite as of 15:25 on Apr 24, 2020

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.
The announcement’s presence annoys me enough that I thought about adblocking it, but not enough that I actually did so.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Captain Hygiene posted:

:lmao: much of that thread is entertainingly salty at the grave injustice of having to see a single-line firm announcement in their bookmarks

its annoying, but people are getting way too worked up in that thread.

However, I think this may be the funniest poster on the forums.

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I've never used adblocker, and really don't want to bloat my browser with extensions.

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Some of us just want a fast, efficient, bloat-free experience. :colbert:

But enough about my mom.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Probably, but I mean more the original Flappy Bird explicitly uses assets stolen from Super Mario All-Stars. Which most of the clones modify barely enough to be legal.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Probably, but I mean more the original Flappy Bird explicitly uses assets stolen from Super Mario All-Stars. Which most of the clones modify barely enough to be legal.

You know, I didn't actually know this. Which makes the following all the more entertaining:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB6eY73sLV0

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

tarlibone posted:

You know, one thing I've heard joked about for most of my life are the warnings you find on products that seem pretty obvious. Most recently, it was the advent of "don't put this bag on your head," but I've heard people make the same comments about pretty much any warning you've ever seen on a container of something that seems pretty obvious. I'm talking about the shampoo warnings that tell you not to eat the product, or the "do not eat" on the silica packets, or... OK, well, most of them involve the manufacturer telling you not to eat something. "You just know," the old joke cliché goes, "that some idiot did that, and now they have to tell us not to do it! Oh my goodness, aren't people just so stupid?"

Seriously. I've heard this most of my life.

But this is the first time ever that I was a witness to the person saying or doing the thing that made the manufacturers say, "Please don't do this obviously idiotic and dangerous thing, because you might very well die." I won't lie--I always thought, or maybe just hoped, that one time, I'd see the event that caused the obvious warning. I mainly was worried that I'd be the cause, but I figured it'd be some normal person who wasn't paying attention and used lighter fluid as fryer oil or something.

I never once imagined it'd be the President of the USA.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

And that president's name?

Donald J Trump.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You know, I didn't actually know this. Which makes the following all the more entertaining:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB6eY73sLV0

I like the part where the timer jumps from 21 to 53 minutes, editing out 30 minutes of him spin jumping at specific coordinates to add single bytes at a time.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Garrand posted:

I like the part where the timer jumps from 21 to 53 minutes, editing out 30 minutes of him spin jumping at specific coordinates to add single bytes at a time.

Yeah, imagine the audience for that stream, and imagine doing that while on stream.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Yeah, imagine the audience for that stream, and imagine doing that while on stream.

guessing it was tool assisted

as the sayings go: "theres a gamepad right behind me" & "finger deep ontop the forward key"

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 03:15 on Apr 25, 2020

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Carthag Tuek posted:

guessing it was tool assisted

It wasn't

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Garrand posted:

It wasn't

my respect for that is overwhelmed by my lack of same

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Not being tool assisted is the point, you can do it tool assisted by inputting the program through extremely rapid button presses on the second controller.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Yeah, I'm not sure what your issue is, this is an edited summary of his live attempt. He's saving us, the Youtube audience, the trouble of watching the whole thing start to finish.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Dabir posted:

Not being tool assisted is the point, you can do it tool assisted by inputting the program through extremely rapid button presses on the second controller.

to me the idea of doing it is better than actually doing it

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

CommunityEdition posted:

As an American, my people’s legend is that when the country is in danger, our leader will hide inside a mountain while the rest of us burn.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Captain Hygiene posted:

And that president's name?

Donald J Trump.

that... yes, that's correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Good call, you wouldn't want the Joe Biden campaign to be associated with any kind of sex pest.